I get that boomers are Israeli puppets, but why the fuck are Gen X-ers, millennials...

I get that boomers are Israeli puppets, but why the fuck are Gen X-ers, millennials, and zoomers following in their footsteps?

Attached: EIUXEPAXsAEc168.jpg (1080x1080, 140.61K)

Because most regular people aren't rabid anti-Semites who blame Jews for all of their personal and national shortcomings.

Attached: Jews.jpg (200x300, 18.43K)

They aren't those are just the last few recruits that the GOP Zionist establishment groomed

They aren't
The pirate guy is just part of word economic forum

>but why the fuck are Gen X-ers, millennials, and zoomers following in their footsteps?
eh, ever heard of American Populist Union?

Not yet at least

this

I hate this guy a bunch

money

Attached: donors.png (1830x4561, 855.74K)

This. Before 2016, I think 2024 was planned to be Zyclops vs Tulsi. Hillary gets her two terms, then we get our WEF recruits running against one another with these great and awesome new ideas to build the country back better.
I do think Tulsi went rogue though. If the plan was to make her look like an outsider who they were all against, the same would be happening in the GOP with Zyclops.

Eyepatch McCain looks so fucking based. Of course zoomers and millenials will follow him..

>sheldon adelson
isn't he dead? that list is old

Personal interests
Jews pay them

The kike's already out of the bag, fag.

Everyone understand Jefferey Epstein was protected by the Jew control American Government. That he was here as a mossad agent operating on behalf of Israel. That he collected incriminating evidence against Powerful people in them form of sexually exploited American girls. That they murdered him in a maxium security prison while the whole world watched and expected them to do so. Fuck Israel, you silly ignorant mouthy little bitch and fuck you for defending them.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (395x327, 32.04K)

>America would not be here without Israel
How the fuck does he figure that? Unless be "here" he means "universally hated, collapsing, and enslaved".

>but why the fuck are Gen X-ers, millennials, and zoomers following in their footsteps?
They actually are not by and large other than a very select few. Of course they can find a few to be actual politicians but shit is gonna be wild when all the boomers die off, even just from an ethnic makeup perspective since non-whites don't give a shit about Israel by and large.

$$$

I wish people would pull these freaks up on when they make statements like "America would not be here without Israel"
It's provably untrue statement, why do they never question these idiots who make these outrageous claims?

>Because most regular people aren't rabid anti-Semites who blame Jews for all of their personal and national shortcomings.

Attached: 1.1.1.1.3.jpg (476x358, 22.26K)

>rabid anti-Semites who blame Jews for all of their personal and national shortcomings
>and national
Ah ah ah, I see you trying to sneak that one in there, Moshe.

Boomers by large are Israeli fisters through and through, I try to rationalize with them but there is no hope, I live in a rural community and every time I spot an Israeli sticker on a car it's always some old geezer.
Millennials generally don't give two shits at all about Israel as opposed to blind support at all cost by the boomers.
I just think it's crazy that Palestinian Christians were also kicked out of their homes (Bethlehem was 85% Christian before 1948 when Israel was established, now it's about 10% Christian) but somehow the boomer doesn't see that as an issue, that a jew, who not only denies the existence of Christ, but curse him and his mother (Talmud), but the jew according to the boomer has more right to a Christian home in Palestine than a Christian.
On top of the jew cursing Christ and him mother, they get unconditional support from the boomer Christians in America, it's bizzare.

US politicians make laws that say the goyim must pay taxes to Israel. The Israelis then bribe the US politicians with said moneys to raise taxes on US citizens. Repeat.

That's probably Israel's most heinous crime.