Why no fuel price riots, or food price riots?

Why no fuel price riots, or food price riots?
>inb4 Putins fault
Nah, the politicians you elect are supposed to work on mitigating these types of things. Instead, your leading politicians lecture you all day on niggers, equality, and putting men in womens bathrooms. They give fuck all about literally anything else.

So why do people not rise up in your country? Literally all you faggot Americans get angry about is dead niggers.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (275x183, 17.79K)

>So why do people not rise up in your country?
MK Ultra was real.

Because Americans are fat and lazy. The only people that actually protest are the youth and they think high gas prices are great for global warming or they just don't care because an F-150 isn't affordable anymore and they will end up with a used civic.

Green ID too. Glowing nigger.

ITS BACKKK NO MORE 4kek TRANNY JANNIES

#

>>So why do people not rise up in your country?
We still have it too good here. The American people won't do anything until the great famine starts, and even then many Americans have enough fat restores to survive for months on it.

americans are too comfy to ever rise up. prices will continue to rise but as long as americans can get big macs and welfare then there will be no resistance.

Gas being more isn't even an inconvenience yet unless you are bottom of the dung pile tier poor.

People are just beginning to have to choose between gas and food. Their protest will be the midterm elections

Look at this chart, and look at 2008-2009 compared to now.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-19-16-42-39.png (3120x1440, 280.82K)

For now, the cops will shoot you.

Attached: 1010102345666.png (526x577, 543.57K)

The price will be at $ 10 at the end of the year.

Diesel is already at 7,77 € per gallon over here.
And it has gone down during the last weeks.
The big escalation is yet to come though.

So if I was you, I'd buy canisters.
Shitloads of them.
And fill them.

Attached: Prices per LITER.png (970x421, 41.49K)

And yet, the MSM will scream MUH PUTIN!
MUH TRUMP!

Not from Mutts.
They will do nothing.

Fuel canisters are fine, but you should really be stocking up on car batteries

Attached: f76[1].jpg (670x447, 32.78K)

this is a point TRS brought up some while ago which my own research has led me to as well, that MK Ultra was real, and it worked, but rather than mind control, it was a neurolinguistic programming of some sort, either creating or exploiting the NPC tendency in normalfags

this fucker glows

Good idea as well, yes.
And other spare parts, ofc.

I just got better job instead. Nothing good comes from violence.

Most riots and ""mostly peaceful" protests are financed by those in power to intimidate opponents and stifle discussion. It's only under the most extraordinary circumstances that people rise up organically, the constitution even acknowledges this historic reality. Most people just want to live their lives not thinking about this shit, hopeful another election will set things right.

Attached: 1637019727941.jpg (965x1229, 658.1K)