Why are Americans the worst fishers? Never eat the fish, kill them for no reason...

Why are Americans the worst fishers? Never eat the fish, kill them for no reason, dump them back after being damaged by the hooks, make fun of the caught fish. It's like cityniggersX1000 getting first experiences in nature.

Attached: morripilkinta_ahven_0.jpg (800x483, 44.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PPP7sRlHEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you talking about? We love yellow perch., it is delicious.

eating fish is for gooks
catching them is a fun hobby

Theres hundreds of things in the water that could at any point kill a fish but you have a problem with catch and release?

i ate all of these, stupid fucking mongoloid

Attached: perch.jpg (1978x2637, 945.65K)

Nice Redfin

Water pollution. Never eat the fish that born in America

in their defense english perch tastes like garbage and is only edible with worcestershire sauce.

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO OVER FISH PLEASE STOP DOING CATCH AND RELEASE IF IT'S TOO SMALL
youtube.com/watch?v=1PPP7sRlHEE
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Asiatic finnish asshole

I fish without a license. The Dept. of Fish and Wildlife can suck my dick.

shut the fuck up, ESL retard. you don't know what you are talking about.

Nobody catches fish to kill them and not eat them. You either eat them or throw them back

> Why are Americans the worst fishers? Never eat the fish, kill them for no reason, dump them back after being damaged by the hooks, make fun of the caught fish.
Where do you get this from? Everywhere I’ve fished here fisherman have been respectful.

is it tho? in the dams round the snowies we get some proper giant english perch.

Attached: blowering dam.png (358x201, 86.76K)

I don't catch a trout to NOT eat it

Some retards do this catch and release shit after they rip fish's gills out while trying to get the hook out. City basedboys usually does this shit with their 5000€ fishing gear.

Australian waters improved brook trout in the same way it did english perch.

Attached: brokiee.jpg (266x189, 15.62K)

where did you get that nigger notion?
all country folk can fish.
Floridaman spearfishes the reefs. Snatches lobster by hand. Punches bitchass fishstealing reefshark in his nose.
I'd eat mahi everyday.

Attached: fcatj.png (1500x1234, 1.48M)

They come from a settler culture which previously didn't appreciate the Fish present.

Redfin are a pest here, recommended not to return to water but kill

Blowering is full of the cunts, carp too these days

>Never eat the fish, kill them for no reason, dump them back after being damaged by the hooks, make fun of the caught fish.
Are you talking about YouTube or what? I eat every fish that's big enough to take home. Never met anyone that fished to make fun of them.

Let me guess, your only experience with Americans fishing was some inner city niggers fishing out of a chemical-infested shitriver.

Aaaahhhhh…….I eat trout all summer baby!

Attached: 1015456E-2D46-4FFC-B9D1-74C2EA8B6A2B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

That is lionfish for us.
if you cut all of the spines off them you can eat them. they have that same chemical as fugu. if you get jabbed or don't cut all of the spines off your going to want to cut off your own limb to stop the pain.
most just stab em and drop em.

What are you talking about you retarded snow nigger? I am a steward of my streams.

Attached: 6E11F87C-A3D1-4B00-8A77-18286EC1DD82.jpg (1007x445, 469.89K)