White Nationalism in Canada

Is there any kind of significant White Nationalist / NatSoc presence in Canada?
Any groups or figures worth looking into?
Any hope for support amongst the people?

Attached: canada.png (480x621, 469.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20201028033508/https://nationalist.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just emulate the Amish and have 6+ kid families. This is why Islam will conquer Europe, via sheer exponential birth rates.

I will be reporting this thread to the FBI/CSIS and the RCMP for trying to incite racial hatred. Canada is a post nation state and your brand of american alt-right populist bigotry has no place here.

>Just emulate the Amish and have 6+ kid families.
This doesn't stop immigration, miscegenation, non-White violence, Jewish domination, etc.

Sneed

Understandable. Have a great day

>Canada is a post nation state
This didn't make any fuckin sense when Trudeau said it and it still doesn't make any sense. If Canada is a post-nation state then there is no Canada.

This is the average leaf response to anything 14.

Look at Pat King. Dudes being held in jail and labeled a nazi because he explained to normies what the great replacement was, the entire movement is slandered as a far right neo nazi hate fest because "its not diverse enough" and a few people have based opinions.

The left uses the argument about muh 10 people sitting at a table with a nazi is 10 nazis to justify everything and has institutionalized systems of anti white hate in place.

Just stop paying taxes. That makes them seethe.

Attached: 1648207278442.jpg (1024x576, 57.84K)

Thats the point. Canadians arent allowed to have any sort of cohesive national identity. The Red Ensign is a hate symbol just like the swastika, because its used by groups that want colonialism back and want to kill six million jews.

We have an official policy of multiculturalism and the employment equity act allows for discrimination against a majority to accommodate minorities, our immigration policy has made old stock Canadians a minority over the last few years and with paying taxes to support pajeet and mohammad having 10 kids while their wife collects a cheque from Comrade Federal Government, it makes it impossible to have kids let alone get ahead in life.

Stop paying taxes.

Not really. The only thing that had some momentum was the Canadian Nationalist Party but it was neutered when the government charged the leader with some bullshit "unrelated" to politics. Now it's run by a civic nationalist guy who seems to be doing everything he can to keep it from growing.

web.archive.org/web/20201028033508/https://nationalist.ca/

Is that the party that had everyone who voted for them doxxed and then CBC asking them why they voted for a racist party. A few years ago a party with 350~ people had that happen.

Normies applauded it but it proves we dont have honest elections, and that your vote can be used against you in the court of social justice.

Alberta is the last stand of explicit based identity. Get here, fit in or fuck off and go get a job. Shitskins and people from Toronto/Quebec are not welcome. We have enough diversity and given the current political climate its best if you all just stayed in Toronto or went to beautiful multicultural Quebec, and enjoyed wonderful french women, who are avid takers of the BBC.

Black sun = glownigger. Kys glownigger.

Any white Canadian that wants to survive should escape, that's what I'm gonna do. I hate that but it's sorely the case, you think that we'll survive when we(the only unprotected class) live in a minority white country? Fucking hell even the brits have a brighter future especially when our gun laws are the same as theirs.

Attached: Dundas square canada.gif (2046x1531, 3.99M)

there it is. glow thread confirmed.

Get to Alberta. There will be a telling of the federal government to fuck off, and we will be leaving. Lots of people are fed up with the current UCP cuckery and Alberta will not survive four years under Comrade Premier.

Once Seperation is forced Alberta essentially forces canada to hyperinflation and reliant on oil imports, thus crashing the country with no survivors when tayquon and talresh and jaquon cant buy no bread or no Air Jordans. We need all the based lads we can get.

>Stop paying taxes.
any advice on how?

>Black sun = glownigger

Attached: frog-ugh.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

It's not solely based around ethnicity here, even though we want to secure the white majority. Because of the low population, and the low pool of people that even share our ideas, it's more like anyone that will help that isn't a complete glownigger schizo.

We dont have a national identity. I will never consider subhuman shit skins to be my fellow country men, im a white man, first and foremost

>Any white Canadian that wants to survive should escape, that's what I'm gonna do

Attached: nwf-home.jpg (1707x960, 387.35K)

Lol I read this as white nationalism in China at first

>Lots of people are fed up with the current UCP cuckery
so they're voting for NDP instead? Explain that shit.

Ps. moving to alberta just need one more year of saving up in [Conservative riding] BC.

Yeah, they were able to get enough support to become an officially registered party with Elections Canada. This of course prompted the government to kill it using the CBC and probably RCMP. They were having town hall meetings, doing activism and picking up a bit of steam. But now it's done.

Get a trade and work for cash. I know alot of people are going to reeeee over this but mowing lawns and shoveling snow for cash, given your not paying tax on it is quite profitable.
Kijiiji has tons of cash work jobs for people who want to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Some employers in the trades pay cash but its sketchey and if you get fucked up it might be a problem, also you have no recourse if thry dont pay you cause then your admitting to participating in tax evasion, and you go to jail if you hit them for not paying.

Some people run cash only operations in their small businesses, then whine about others who work for cash only.

Based as fuck. Youd fit in out here.
Ill be here when you lads kick off Operation Strikeout.

Im voting NDP because i know it leads to civil war and 10-20% of the province advocating.

But for everyone else vote Maverick or Wildrose. UCP are cucks and Jason Keeney has done more to destroy the demographics of this nation than any politician, and anytime a camera was pointed at him under Harper, he swore fealty to Israel and the Jewish people.

Look at what hes done for Alberta. Nothing. But muh boomer always blue cuckservatives keep voting for him cause "he said he liked Ralph Klien"

No.

Canada will be 80% non-white by 2090.

22.3% (2016 est) of leaf population are non-white.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-150500_Telegram[1].jpg (474x1262, 321.93K)

>If Canada is a post-nation state then there is no Canada.
Yup that's the idea.