These people are laughing at your broke ass.lmao

These people are laughing at your broke ass.lmao

Attached: 1655425402477.jpg (680x680, 77.75K)

egas

That's nice.

Attached: 1sX97r9MRYlXOEZMn_YffO1otJE9Dwyt0q01S5ZrSfU-2990333080.jpg (1498x2048, 224.58K)

>us leftycucks are totally for the working man!! Now stfu about gas. Buy an 80k electric vehicle! Stfu about you and your newborn being able to eat! Have an abortion! Stfu about those persistent blood clots! Take your 11th booster bigot or we will fire you! Stfu about radical troons sexually grooming your children! You have no say!

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-18_0-9-11.png (984x1449, 871.11K)

Yeah eating a bunch of trash instead of meat is going to be great for your health....

Yeah I don't think this is gonna convince people to vote for Dems in November

Is boiling noodles considered cooking?

Imagine taking health advice from this cow

I have only ate rice and beans for the past few years

coming from a fat chick

They won't be laughing when they're dead and what passes for a "civilization" from these demons is in flames.

I agree with everything she says in principal but that still doesn't mean inflation is a good thing. I just wish self-sufficiency and responsible consumption was promoted all the time regardless of the circumstances

>being poor is good for you
Just wait until they try to convince you inflation will be the cure for obesity

Reminds me of that one boomer post about how his little cul desac used to share $5 of rice and beans every night during some rationing shit America went through once

She's right though. I started eating healthier a few years ago after losing my job. The fat lefty cope about being too poor to eat healthy is bullshit. I couldn't afford junk food or snacks or soda or fast food.

she's not wrong, though
people in the US have long experienced extremely artificially low prices on everything in their totally unsustainable lifestyles due to having been in control of the global reserve currency and thus having been able to import goods at a leveraged rate throughout the existence of this wicked monetary scheme
the chickens have come home to roost, time to reap the whirlwind

Waffles are so overrated. French toast is better and cheap as fuck.

Eat the bugs lmao.

Did anyone ask him about the ethnic composition of his neighborhood and point out how that would work today? Kek

the whirlwind is going to be many, many dead jews, like yourself.

No that isn't true.
You'll always be our slaves Chang

no, it's going to be unsustainably living burgerfats like yourself being forced to adopt sustainable lifestyles out of sheer economic necessity
it's going to be glorious

Does anyone know if it's possible to make humans edible? I know we tend to get lots of nasty side effects from eating others of our kind, but is there a way to mitigate that?

No, the glorious part is when your megacities run out of food and your shitskin pets turn on you and eat you. Most of us don't live in those cesspools so we will be okay, we're just outraged by the series of terrible decisions from the government that got us to this point. Imagine being a memeflag kike and trying to defend bidenflation. Did they increase your pay to compensate for COLA?

Have you tried adding bbq sauce?

Why can't you creatures just act Luke humans?