Redpill me on coconut water

Redpill me on coconut water.

Is it the real deal or just another Jewish fad?

Attached: coconut-water-bb9cfe8.jpg (1733x1733, 244.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugd88icxcVU?t=81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That last bit of information about Sun Chunlan and Hu Chunhua is surprising and funny. It's amazing they've made it this long it's ok we have people inside like you.

最后一点关于孙春兰和胡春华的消息令人惊讶又好笑。他们能坚持这么久真是太神奇了,没关系,我们里面有像你这样的人。

>coconut
based
>vegan propaganda of "drink coconut water for these x benefits"
cringe

Is it true that fucking a coconut is exactly like fucking a real vagina?

potassium+water=massive autism
hurr durr jews are bad and i don't have the critical thinking skills to google 'coconut water nutritional benefits'

you a goddamn retard son?
did your father raise a fucking idiot?

this, coconuts are based because they’re easy to transport and include a drink and a snack

Yes. Also a microwaved cantaloupe is literally the same.

It's very refreshing on a hot day and makes me want to fuck raw

Attached: IMG_6201-970806439.jpg (3264x2448, 2.54M)

Good for hanging overs. Good for cooking. Good taste. I see no issue.
I get a few cans every month I'd say.
Definetly not a everyday thing for a white man

you are thinking of cantaloupe

The garbage out of a bottle or can is fake and a lie. The only coconut worth drinking is one hand picked by island niggers shimmying up trees for a nickle. Take that coconut and put it on ice for a while and then carefully bust it open and drink that sweet nectar.

It is tasty and raw coconut flesh is creamy and delicious

no

t. coconut fucker

ULTIMATELY ITS ALL VEGETABLE YOUR BETTER OFF DRINKING WATER. ONLY REASON TO DRINK PLANTS IS IF UR GETTING CAFFIENE OR SOMETHING FROM IT OTHER THAN THAT ITS NOT THE MOST HEALTHY THING MOST PLANTS ARE SLIGHTLY TOXIC VEGETABLES USUALLY DONT HAVE A LOT OF VITAMINS LIKE ANIMAL FATS. ITS NOT THE WORST THING BUT ITS NOT THE BEST EITHER PROBABLY IN THE MIDDLE.........

creamy thick smooth poo right down into my throat

Coconut water is my hangover go-to

OKAY. GOOD JOB.

The mouthfeel of that shit is absolutely silken, pink nectar.

why are you capslocking you fucking loser? also our ancestors have been eating plants since the dawn of time. they ate meat alongside a plant based diet. the only thing that's killing people right now is sugar and grain. you bomboclat pussyclat battyboy suck yah modda yeeediaaat

It's tree cum, faggot

Fad, majority of the benefits of fruits are found in the meat of them. Juicing is mostly just sugar water.
The only exceptions are specific chemicals like gingerol (found in ginger) which are anti-microbial and better ingested in juice form.

it tastes good
simple as

add orange and pineapple juice for a tasty drink

I can give you my coconut water OP :^)

Based rastaposter

It's kike fag shit meant to destroy the White race as usual. Who knows what the kikes put in (((coconut water))). Probably estrogen. Also, coconuts come from places where niggers live, therefore you are drinking literal nigger juice.

Are you nuts? You can't bust nuts inside of coconuts

You will never be a woman.

these guys make a great coconut smoothie

based

Don't drink the water, it's high sugar. Use the oil for cooking because it has lots of based saturated fats. Also the milk is perfect coffee creamer.

Yes you can

Surströmming is made from coconut cum and fish.

blah blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up bitch.
>nigger this nigger that kikekiekike

you're fucking pitiful faggot bitch. you some kind of sad kunt?

don't be a fucking sad kunt bitch. be a sick kunt.

your country has the highest rate of obesity, cancer, hypertension and heart related comorbidities than anywhere else in the world and you're blaming coconut water?

you sure sound like the one with single digit IQ here

Pure coconut water is very good for you. Full of cancer fighting cytokinin and potassium.

Recommended daily potassium is 3 to 4 grams, and it's very difficult to reach that amount
The best sources of potassium is beef, if you eat a pound (450 grams) of beef you can get about 1.5 - 2 grams of potassium
The next two best sources of potassium are potatoes and coconuts
In fact this is the reason potato chips are so popular and people often crave them, a full bag of chips has about 1 gram of potassium

SEA nigger lies

>If you like pina coladas

It's full of cum

These packed coconut waters are absolutely disgusting because they add some preservatives or heat it which makes it taste like piss (not the good kind)
Only real fresh coconut water tastes good like piss (the good kind)

>Jamaica
Go back to the fields, nigger.

I prefer mare juice

Attached: Capture.jpg (549x448, 59.35K)

Avocado and Spinach with fatty beef, is probably the healthiest meal you can have. All of those ingredients have lots of potassium.

But I'm a white. I just live here because it's cheap and I work remotely. I don't want to live in the jew prison known as America anymore.

>383034958
you probably should come along to the fields with me, maybe you can finally lose some weight, cure your erectile dysfunction and stop hiring black men to rail your crusty, pale, smelly wife

Nothing he said was a lie you sound about 12 years old grow up

truly is ... if you get a good fresh coconut not passed into soap like maturity pressing the meat through something like this Champion Juicer with the screen in you get the most delicious amazing cream..pure heaven

youtu.be/ugd88icxcVU?t=81

Attached: 71BlbrOsneL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x397, 14.71K)

Aloe Vera juice.

This is Any Forums, stop being offended by someone being called a nigger.

Kinda and it treats gonorrhea for men.