/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3026

Prev: ▶Day: 116 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune18

▶Latest
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored a Russian ultimatum to surrender
>US approves additional $1 billion military aid package for Ukraine
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>Reports as many as 800 civilians sheltering in bomb shelters under plant
>Mykolaiv Governor: Ukrainian army is running out of ammunition
>British MoD: Intense street to street fighting is ongoing in Severodonetsk, both sides likely suffering high casualties
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals and a Morrocan, captured in Mariupol, to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1655661315911.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
youtu.be/jm532cAAxK0
files.catbox.moe/ero07m.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=qGGwO99fQaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st

1... we have lift off!

Attached: BMP turret launch.webm (320x568, 1.93M)

RUSSIANS ARE HEARTLESS

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 3.20.20 AM.png (1196x660, 145.08K)

>Strelkov ova here
>west side represent!

Jew

Attached: 1603810138134 (1).webm (512x640, 2.94M)

Attached: FVnc38GX0AEEf7w.jpg (909x1280, 124.26K)

Nice to see a known CIA asset as the OP pic

Remeber what ukies fight for

Attached: 1.jpg (672x378, 65.87K)

Anyone has any idea why so many hungarians like sucking russian dick? When did we become so buck broken? Germany is ultra cucked, but we seem 10x as much cucked.

Vatniggers tongue my anus

Attached: 01-6.png (1272x2250, 533.08K)

So would the war not of started if the bogadoffs where still on this mortal plane of existence?

Чepнiгiвcькe is good beer
Great thing to fight for

>Updated
>Updated
>Updated

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 850 files and around 125 gifs now, will add more later

Attached: 1655355395956.png (1200x1697, 3.09M)

They probably think you'll get trannycarpathia out of this somehow, because you have a small minority there by the border

Just a little closer now

Attached: 5.jpg (559x745, 173.63K)

Get Putin on the line.

Attached: igor-bogdanov-s-telefonom-1.jpg (500x500, 30.4K)

They were the final seal holding back the endtimes
The Age of the Bog is over
Kali-yuga has come

Your country is being murdered so corrupt jews and pedos can launder more children and money to the US and EU sorry man

you know what's cucked? bleeding out of your knows to fill your car

Attached: FVOm7ofX0AI-yIo.jpg (1018x1280, 221.57K)

But this was their plan all along, Boy Sminem is Russian after all.

"Get in the oven"

*zooms in and out on her face*

Fuck that got me.

I think it's partly down to the fact that Ukraine has some bits of Hungry, and plus maybe they see Russia as an ally against the EU? I'm not too sure, they still ended up passing the oil sanctions act in the EU so eh

Well we're all jews here, so

You better colour it and you better colour it good!

Attached: 1655618720625.png (303x225, 80.29K)

Our electronic warfare have jammed all the aggressors radars and communications! Orcs are resorting to the use of pigeons!!! Pathetic and terrible fate! They shouldn't have tested the SLAVA of Ukraiiiniii! Old nation with a long and unique history!

Attached: 1398290561890.jpg (324x220, 17.81K)

>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Kiff

It's Keifff for you, mr do no engage homosexuality fag

MARCANDO FRONTEIRA, PROVOU LEAUDADE

Attached: 1654432366743.jpg (256x256, 10.73K)

They are literally this stupid. They don't understand that if Ukraine gets accepted into the EU, and we have friendly relationships, we could invest and get extraordinary money from Transcarpathia and Ukraine. Literal russian tier niggers, they think clay is all what matters.

Attached: FVnc38AXoAAy7_m.jpg (1007x1280, 135.84K)

I now identify as philosemitic

Look buddy, it's Kiev to me cause that's how it's pronounced in my language, I just copy paste that shit cause I don't care. It's only one side that's being fags about it.

They consemed that after all. The story says many people got food poisoned

Attached: 4.jpg (559x745, 224.23K)

Price controls don't work, I'm not proud that we have commie policies.

Needs more pepper, salt and garlic.

Attached: 1504311710086.jpg (525x469, 65.02K)

what this

Attached: 1655503605772.png (1200x1697, 2.02M)

Ook ook?

Attached: 1655401056227.jpg (357x334, 62.59K)

I attempted to google-translate posts on Dvach's political board and now I have a question, what is a "dolbilnia" and how is it related to Volodine and Prigogine ?

Attached: pi.png (282x300, 77.9K)

lmao you have price controls?

You're a fag and VPN fag at it, it's KIEVVEEF, you bigot, don't you subscribe to the American globohomo foriegn policy "LGBTQAFAG-%+×"?

>YOU BIGOT
kek!

Attached: 1654033111225.gif (181x181, 855.96K)

Z

Your "Vladimir" Putin is a jew born to a jewess Mother in the jewish enclave of St. Jewburg aka (((Lenin))) grad

Our slava hackers have completely infiltrated Orc military network, stole all their battle plans, technical plans of weaponry (not much use because they are primitive) and crashed the whole network into pieces!!! Also massive damage to their industry and financial sector!! Orcs should have known better than to mess with the genius of our slava Nation!!!

Attached: 18hcyxb93zmovjpg.jpg (800x600, 42.32K)

>VPN fag at it
Cигypeн ли cи, бpaтлeнкa?

Hungary have been squeezed hard by the degenerate eu, that clouds your judgement in regards to russia, guess hungarians see like some demoralized rightwingers in the west to believe putin is some conservative messiah instead of the corrupt monke he is

1 litre of gas is 480HUF, 1 kg of chicken breast is 1499, 1 litre of milk is 219, and stores are not allowed to raise above these prices. I almost exclusively eat chicken breast now, as other types of meat have doubled in price.

The bridge is the new tank video
>still no gains?
>economy in shambles?
>another boat sank?
Quick, post the truck falling off the bridge video!

ukie males afraid to go out of their homes because they might get drafted so they post on telegram channels where its not safe to go because of recruiters

SUCKA MY DICK YOU HOMO
maybe the BRICS were all the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1647557534233.jpg (615x380, 195.68K)

So all the way back on the 5th of May (pic related), I was looking at Russia's advances out of Izium and trying to extrapolate how long it was going to take Russia them to encircle Sloviansk and Kramatorsk, which obviously they'll need to do if they're going to take the Donbass region.

I remembered my prediction that they should be half way there by now and went to check.

In a month and almost 2 weeks... they advanced in the negative direction by a couple of km. At this point I'm not even sure if Russia will be able to complete the encirclement, let alone do it this year.

Attached: Izium less than 1km per day.png (521x585, 142.64K)

NSBM shirt. I approve.

youtu.be/jm532cAAxK0

No samovar?

Attached: 1650838076770.jpg (640x481, 282.78K)

i saw a video where army recruiters are dressing in civilian cloths now, basically going undercover to hand out subpoena because if they wearing uniforms people run away from them

hungary is a nato member state and is under treaty obligation to defend other nato member states if they are attacked. beyond that. fuck them. they certainly didn't want to be under russia. who would?

Attached: 1650963139994.png (2000x2000, 2.58M)

Still not enough jewish to change my mind

Strelkov is much more popular among pro-ukie people than pro-russians. He should switch sides.

how the fuck are not getting shortages? because you would expect other countries flocking in the border regions. does putin sell oil for you at a massive discount?

Attached: ok.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

bump

Your vatnik ass belongs to the kikes. Since 1917, faggot.
files.catbox.moe/ero07m.mp4

NATO thinks Russia is such a joke they think a combined 20 HIMAR systems are enough for Ukraine to win
Have you seen much to make you think otherwise?

I saw a video of the same army recruiters angrily posting on Reddit that the goyim do not recognize them as real women, before watching a Marvel movie and killing 17 Donbabwean ethinically russian children.

Saw this being posted earlier and wanted to repost it for those who didn't see. TL;DR
>Russia is getting enough money from oil and gas to offset the reduced imports until at least next year
>By late this year the people and private sector in Russia will go full Africa
>Vatniks are too buck broken so they'll just accept it rather than rise up
>Ukraine's economy will contract as it shifts to a war time economy
>So long as the west continues to supply them (which is showing no signs of stopping) Ukraine's economy won't collapse
>Human life is the only thing money and industry cannot replace, so it's going to end based on how many men are still standing on one side
youtube.com/watch?v=qGGwO99fQaI

Attached: 1647792700622.jpg (1280x1280, 278.26K)

Insidious Jew lies!!! Young volunteers cry on their knees when they are told that we don't need anymore LIONS! The Orc has awaken the SLEEPING LION!! He is feeling the Slava of Ukraiiiniii as if an anvil is hitting him in the head!!!

Attached: Evus_6nXcAY6KcV.jpg (1080x1190, 67.03K)

> treaty obligation

its all fine on paper but will it stand ones shit gets real.