It was nice chatting with you guys

>tfw your country is next for denazification

Attached: 5cade8f24829fff94b7650313871ddfb.jpg (300x300, 18.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2UjOQ0w_4CU
youtube.com/watch?v=uDhEtUl7U-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOVIET CHRISTMAS

After the totalfail in Ukraine, I think you’re safe. Your president openly refused to recognize Russias new republics right in front of Putin the other day. He knows the bear is weak and distracted.

you guys have that globohomo mecca city- you'll probably be alright bro

It's funny because the jews have spent the last 75 years making "Nazis" seem like pure evil, and now Russia is using that propaganda to fuck the jew world order. Here's your theme song.
youtu.be/2UjOQ0w_4CU

Attached: spurdo_bomber.jpg (1968x1113, 159.57K)

They will take Donbass anyway and come to us or Baltics. Even with all the casualties it will not be difficult for them to defeat our army. And guerrilla warfare is impossible because our landscapes is just fucking steppes without any forests and mountains

Why do some lands not have trees? I

I think you will be alright.

didnt you just resist a color revolootion though

They will go for Baltics.
And if they are so strong, your country won't really put out a fight as hard as others.
By the time they came to you guys, either

1. They are out of mans and shit, so you guys win.
2. They are motherfucking legions from the hell, and US run out of shit to send you guys to a meat grind, so naturally you guys will surrender earlier than you expect.

Anyway, best wish.

Most of the steppe is not inhabited and was used for cattle pasture. I'm not talking about the unbearable cold. Astana is the 2nd coldest capital after the Mongolian Ulaanbaatar. We have suitable living conditions only in the south

Fight and dont be pussy. Also but bayraktar

yeah we did, but our president recently met with putin and said that he don't recognize DPR and the LPR so we can be the next target for denazification

Sorry to tell you this but if an all out war breakout with ruskies, you guys and baltics will be the first wave of meats.
And then they will send in the white boys from US and UK and anglo places.
Then the jews will sit on the throne.

Any real value targets for them?
No?
Then sit back and relax.

Will your army even resist Russia?
I thought your gov largely still kissed their ass
and it's some populist trouble makers that are anti RU

Russia is now in a huge demographic hole and we have about 3 million Russian population. They can also simply say that we have Nazis and Russians are being opressed here and must be freem from the Nazi government of Kazakhstan, as they did with Ukraine.

>will your army even resist Russia?
Maybe a few days with a huge funding from globohomo but must Americans don't know anything about Kazakhstan except Borat lol

I mean you got any shits they want?
Oil?
Mineral?

No one know about Ukraine except us before the war.
Don't put your hopes on the normies.

I don't think we have the supply lines to arm Kazak like we do Ukraine
If anything happens, which I dont really think anything major will
I'd predict a low key "peace keeping" operation that does not take long
3 days to a week

You guys are the potential target for denazification too, my mongolian brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDhEtUl7U-A

The events are starting to look more and more like this anime

We have shit tons of oil and minerals. "The entire periodic table" as people here love to say

Russia has no chance of moving on Finland for years man
they will have to take 5+ years to modernize and regroup after Ukraine before another major military action, and then I would bet on smaller Baltic targets

Sorry to hear that.
I hate woman so hard as well.

Isn't your country like 50% Russians and 50% Chinese shamans?

Attached: 8-Jz4s7gnkU.jpg (768x960, 116.56K)

No, they wont

>Isn't your country like 50% Russians and 50% Chinese shamans?

Yes, quite so

As much as I enjoy animes and old film, these kind of comments made me real cringe.

They will take Ida-Virumaa, beyond that is just suicide for everyone.

>I hate woman so hard as well
My man