Brit/pol/ - Doomsday Edition

>EU Drafting Legislation to Prepare for ‘Doomsday’ Brexit Protocol Legislation
>It comes weeks after the UK government presented legislation to give ministers powers to override elements of the Northern Ireland Protocol, which was jointly agreed by the UK and EU as part of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement to keep the Irish land border free-flowing.
>“So basically, we will put on the table the steps that will be taken if they continue down this path, and giving the opportunity to the Commission on how to do it,” he told the PA news agency.
>“They will see that there’s no messing here, we’re not bluffing, that once you cross the rubicon, there are consequences.”
theepochtimes.com/eu-drafting-legislation-to-prepare-for-doomsday-brexit-protocol-legislation_4542996.html

Attached: file.png (700x420, 207.09K)

Hope josh eats toast this week

>most people of indian/pakistani ethnicity would rather fight for india/pakistan than britain, even if they're 4th or 5th generation.
this is absolutely not true for indians

Also second

Hope Spadger's alright.

Hope he sees a ghost eating toast, thats a thing he fears the most.

DUUUUHHH ITS WURRLD WURRR THREEEEEEE

Attached: d02402bd8b2084d7d978451c567aa6e7.jpg (343x147, 10.91K)

why is our country always the biggest warmonger in Europe? I wish our generals would fuck off with this "we have to prepare to fight the russians" bullshit. It's Ukraine's fucking fault that the war started, now we have to go through nuclear annihilation because of it?

The difference is Kennedy and Kruschev had much more room to maneuver and walk it back, today we don't. That's not an endorsement of western policy at all. But look at the population figures of the world in 1962 and look at it now. Think how much different the world is today that it was 60 years ago.

This time it's on. The world is not big enough for everyone. That's it.

Samefagging will not be tolerated.

Seethemeister runs Brit/pol/ now.

It's over /brit/bros
All continentals are doomed

We have a long history of russians doing us over by our incompetence.

Why don't we just threaten to stop propping up Ukraine?

Our leading role in NATO gives us so much leverage

We deserve nuked to be fair. We suffer at the hands of the despotic "government", That pales in comparison to the harm we inflict/will inflict should we be allowed to continue. A race that cannot forge its own destiny has no right to exist.

>Why don't we just threaten to stop propping up Ukraine?
Boris or his masters seem intent on keeping it going.

Let's make a really dodgy deal with Russia

Randy Nandy for next labour leadership.
Woman of the people.
Also nice tits.

Attached: Nandy-668x1024.jpg (668x1024, 87.13K)

Already have, The best of us will not fight Russia. Best we'll offer is the npc's and BAMEs.

the London-Moscow axis, at least fuel would be fucking cheaper

when clown world becomes "what the absolute fuck" world

Attached: hyyyhe.png (667x928, 526.36K)

Honestly I scare myself with my high geopolitical IQ sometimes

Made a fake Tinder account. Attractive black guy with muscles and all, but not gigachad levels (because that would arouse suspicion)

Dozens of likes already, a lot of good looking girls. Even girls I know foaming at the mouth at the chance to shag a black guy. From posh uni girls to slags. This country is fffucked, it's ffucked.

Why her legs are so bruised.?

Thatchellite nonces will not be tolerated on Brit/pol/.

Namefagging will not be tolerated on Brit/pol/.

By order of Seethemeister and the Anonymong High Council

It's The Grad Chessboard of geopolitics. With Ukraine under their control, the Russian Empire 2.0 can be reborn, without it, it can't. So from a western perspective we have to try and stop them or we run out of resources and lose massive strategic advantages. From the Russian perspective they have to do this to stop the west salami slicing them with NATO. It's a purely existential battle to the death this time and nothing can or will stop it.

Rope bruises from hard bdsm scenarios

Agreed

But why tf are we risking lives and treasure for an economic bloc that both wants to punish us and expand off our efforts?

We need a massive foreign policy reset

white girls want to fuck bbc, it's true. i got a lot of likes from asian girls when i set up on tinder, some races just seem to have a disposition toward others

funny, I got pozzed with the vax in 2021 and the anaesthesiologist doing the pozzing went through the list of questions
>skipped over the pregnant one
>I corrected him and said he missed one
>looks at me with the "bitch I've been doing this all fucking month don't fuck with me" look
lel