Im pretty sure these are all bots

im pretty sure these are all bots

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 2.53.15 PM.png (788x1438, 515.5K)

Wtf is Juneteenth

would it be better or worse if they were actual niggers?

Wtf is a juneteeth?

>GIBS ME DAT

It’s a negro holiday, celebrating the end of slavery in Texas. Negroes were better off as slaves; that’s obvious to everyone but the negroes.

I searched what juneteenth was on google and i got a little fucking blm animation on my screen.

Nigger freedom day, apparently

It's a day created by white sjws in the media for niggers that feminist mothers celebrate so they can feel like they're doing their part to make the world a better place and post about it on Facebook for validation by left wing boomers and accumulate virtue points from sjws and trans people and feminists and male feminists

One year on twitter could be a decent investment next june 19.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1300x956, 141.49K)

Unironically this

>poota on the board

I almost want to send .01 just out of principle

Gibs me dat

The globohomo brought it to relevance to smite trump one year because he scheduled something not black related on this day, now it's here to stay. It's a fable that most cities in America are claiming they have always celebrated

If I'm remembering it correctly, and I may not since I don't give a shit about this virtue signaling niggershit "holiday", back when the Civil War was lost and slaves got their "emancipation", our only lines of communication were mail carriers or people willing to travel on horseback to spread news. There was some group of niggers somewhere in Texas that didn't get freed for several months after the Civil War ended because they didn't know the war had ended. The day they finally got the news was June 19th. And supposedly this is worth having a holiday about.

Uh the @planetofplanet bitch has a pedo symbol on her profile pic??

Not only a holiday, it's a federal holiday as well. Just another paid day off for the .gov niggers.

Fathers day this year

a fake holiday that didn't exist prior to 2019 but now people are pretending it was always a thing

So, which one should I send my entire savings to?

Attached: 419D76A2-CBB6-4F3F-8E02-0C5815F1D184.jpg (1000x746, 210.95K)