You can't be a White nationalist and advocate for race mixing

I'm tired of seeing degenerate, spic loving niggers on this board.

Attached: tumblr_ommxqu7Sxl1w1r6w3o1_500.jpg (479x721, 90.47K)

Make more white babies

Calm down fren, some of them are on our side, just testing resolve. It hurts but strengthens at the same time.

Literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for Asian pussy. Genuinely and literally the perfect little Asian pussy-taking nymphlet I’ve ever seen. Imagine her underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the throbbing wet Asian vagina that will ingratiate itself into her, morph and twist her innocence into bestial lust, her Snow White supple pussy drippling on that yellow furnace and grinding onto it like a bitch in heat as a slender Asian mates and deflowers her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummelling and rutting from her Mongoloid dominator, as her yellow cunt ejects its squirtonto her white lap, staining that perfect little lineage, forever marking generations of delicate white lily flowers with steaming Asiatic hrool, imagine her sweating and screaming as those child like blonde hips birth are forced open by the Asian girl'stongue, forever staking the Asian woman’s claim to her lineage.

I am a white woman and have 9 children, all to the same man. You're welcome.

>You can’t be a White Nationalist and advocate for Jew/Black race mixing
Ok, sure thing.

Based, picrel is what jews want

Attached: DD1C7ACC-2B23-4D26-9E92-616566E5D06F.jpg (704x683, 156.91K)

Make sure your kids never racemix and know that if they do they’ll be mocked and disowned

What's the lifestyle like there that supports such a large family?

im trying user.

Poverty

They're about to make Filipino children

I was thinking spic children, but flips and spics are about the same thing

two genders
>male
>female
two races
>master
>slave
figure it out

You're already effectively spickified outside of the rural areas, most upwardly mobile spics just identify as white after 2nd or 3rd gen and end up mixing with whites
I was shocked what passes for white now in the US when I last went down the east coast
At least spics are injecting some fun and vitality into cold dead white culture

Attached: robincelular.png (1294x747, 857K)

well you're in for a losing battle. Hispanic only means speaks Spanish, so you need to refine your argument. "Spic loving niggers" would mean niggers who love spics, and I would say who gives fuck about that. But I know what your dumb ass is trying to say anyway. So I say fuck you nigger, I love indios and aztecs and the rest, they're lovable based and share distant dna unlike real niggers, nigger

black pussy is better than white pussy though. Blacks are built better for sex its just reality. You fucks started this diversity shit now you have to live with it.

The kids look the same if you do that. Genes should be spread around like diversifying a portfolio to minimize risk. Try bbc next time.

You didnt say if your nine kids are white, I cant say thank you until I know for sure

niggers... when you take anyone's admixture away from them, what do they look like, male or female? why do you think they call it toxic masculinity? niggers never had any to begin with, it came from "whites" or the master race.

>You can't be a White nationalist and advocate for race mixing
That's because the idiots advocating for racemixing on this board aren't pro-White. They're edgy cuckservatives. Either that or shitposting trolls.

What I like to dew is get 4 Latina women and put large BBC penises inside them while I pat the black bottoms for joy.
Then I enjoy inserting myself sexually into a yellow muffy vagina that belongs to an old Korean bitch who works at the liquor store.
While I penetrate her enormous muff she sucks on the black men's buttholes to get the juices out, which she spits into a little can for keeping.

Shut up nigger

but are they white

White women don't like me so it's not possible.

Hispanics are the future of rightism in the US. Keep coping.

You anglos tried to stop degeneracy and failed. We are stamping out degeneracy, forming a new catholic society, and succeeding.

catholics are like a satanic christianity so satan approved

>catholics
>stopping degeneracy at any point in history
Lol

it's ok to marry a based latina who hates el judio and los negros

Attached: 1646850282224.jpg (750x750, 145.53K)

Nope that’s pozzed Anglo Protestantism. You will never see a faggot wedding in a Catholic Church. Keep coping.

Made for BBC

By Anglos you mean white people?

Tits or GTFO

do you really think satan loves faggots or do you think theyre larping to make you feel that way? what is satanic? believing in a master race. for a master race there must also be a slave race. why are there two genders? who are the ones trying to do away with genders? not the satanic ones.

I don't want mutt children so no.

a true mutt is one from the master race that made an abomination with one from the slave race.

Attached: 1648772032189.jpg (730x730, 81.25K)

if she's castiza your children will be white

Attached: 1639772970603.jpg (1686x1320, 439.45K)

Dios mio

Attached: A7DDAE1A-F460-4A44-8C61-D97BC750CE94.jpg (634x623, 66.04K)

How are you ensuring she is at least 75% European? Just because a beaner is light skinned, doesn’t mean they’re actually a ‘castiza’