Flagrance. They tell us their plans and we are powerless to stop them. The black pill is real

Flagrance. They tell us their plans and we are powerless to stop them. The black pill is real.

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-125725_Opera Touch.jpg (1080x2052, 523.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNI5WtY-d30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Today at walmart I skipped a giant line up because one machine was cash only

nice bro, just gonna steal if the do this desu even though its forbidden in Gods commandments

You WILL pay the 3% fee for every credit card transaction as a small business

Companies, restaurants in particular, are getting increasingly bold about passing these costs on to consumers. Once cash is gone credit card perks like cash back and travel points will likely be phased out as well.

Attached: 34341132.png (785x847, 153.79K)

SETF

not going to happen, terrorists, pedophiles and politicians still need untraceable, anonymous paper money

I'll pay with silver before I accept a credit card fee

Barter is better. Cheat the government and the banks whenever possible.

>making your entire financial solution on the internet
Lmao

makes inflation easier
most of our money exists on computers
normies hear "money printing" and actually think a printer is making dollar bills

Absolutely based. Fuck small businesses. They whine about inflation despite immediately increasing their costs to make up the difference. The only ones getting hurt are consumers.

> cash will get replaced
> you are schizophrenic. conspiracy theorist terrorist.
> they say they want to phase out cash.
> ohh that. well it was bound to happen. don't you know user. its actually a good thing. what? monero? but why would you even want privacy dude. I don't understand. The government would never censor me
I WANT TO MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE GASLIGHTING FUCKS WITH MY BARE HANDS.

cash will never be phased out, drug dealers, pedophiles, terrorists and politicians will still need paper trail-less paper money which is anonymous and easy to embezzle, simple

This is the type of headline you see right before the banks go bankrupt.

>quietly
lmao have the normies really not noticed? The "coin shortage", the proliferation of "Would you like to round up your purchase to donate to Niggers R Us", the removal of cashback from machines in the last two years has set my schizosensors to 11.

They cannot phase out cash, but banks CAN go bankrupt.

What would you rather prefer, cash under the mattress, or cash with a bank that has gone bankrupt.

The rules have not changed.

>but banks CAN go bankrupt
their assets often are just numbers on a ledger, they can just give themselves more money on the books, how will you ever know??

Here is a pill to swallow

The NWO (really old world order tightening it’s grip into world domination) can’t take over unless the USA falls. You know the whole saying “United we Stand”.
Well this is what’s going on beside the vaccines (give way to total submission of citizens… not your body and give rise to being tagged like cattle).
Pockets of America have been destabilized on purpose. Look at Michigan for example… good citizens are moving out in droves (best house prices in the country), while immigrants (mostly Muslim) are being shipped into that state.
Pockets of these Muslim areas will grow. Why do you think European ancestors fought to the death to prevent Muslim hordes invading Europe? Why do you think the American founding fathers said Islam is incapable of adhering to the laws of the Constitution? Learn the main tenants if Islam regarding infidels.
So all you have to do is thank your leaders for selling the country out and pat each other in the back for allowing it to happen.

You wish, the fed will never stop printing

youtube.com/watch?v=aNI5WtY-d30

If no loans are being created, money is being destroyed.

How many "for lease" signs do you see in your commercial district?

>6665

Attached: bateman_off_by_one.png (472x470, 303.79K)

The Fed is powerless. You fell for their first trick.

Go watch the Wizard of Oz and learn some history, pea-brain.

Regarding OP pic
I as a business owner prefer cashless society because it prevents unsavory workers from stealing money.
All for cashless
Only bad guys say cash is king

But the real question is who exactly is the power behind the money
Because whoever controls the purse, controls the power. And whoever has the power is king… or Queen

Cash is never going away. If they do away with official cash an alternative will pop up, be it pm coins, bottle caps, or fucking mint cakes. There is simply to much incentive for easily exchangeable anonymous money. The danger to them of people begining to trade in something other than their funny money will force them to keep cash, with no backing the USD is only worth anything because of a massive dependence on it for trade. They would sooner gnaw off all their limbs than create a wide open space for a new currency they don't control.

You think they won't just start handing shit out to them for free?

Once there is no cash they can implement negative interest rates on bank accounts

>banks are quietly working to get rid of cash
>banks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET RID OF IT!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF CASH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kek

Congress wasn't much about killing cash in their hearing yesterday, but the Fed sure was