Indian temples origins

Has anyone seen the architecture in India amongst the ancient temples? How the fuck did ancient people literally carve stone in such a way as if it was clay? History is almost 100% fake and not what we are told. Any stone masons have any clue how it was all done? Why do they not tell us the truth about history?
>pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1655656022504.jpg (564x846, 85.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potsdam_Giants
wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/manasara-english-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>indoaryan>mongol>germanic>niphilin orgin
My greentexts are never wrong btw

Attached: file.png (506x716, 390.19K)

why do modern people assume ancient people were braindead retards too dumb to do anything other than sticking their finger into their own anus?
modern man's paternalism, arrogance and hybris leave me baffled

This is deep esoteric knowledge.
Pre-Denisovan civilization agriculture developed a crop that could be used as a softener of most minerals, this crop was cultivated and manipulated so thoroughly that it became the plant equivalent of domestic turkeys. The process for getting the plants to reproduce was the single most highly held trade secret. When some unknown catastrophe struck the plants had no tenders and simply vanished from existence.

The kicker is that there were seed vaults dotted around the world for just such an eventuality, india opened theirs and ran it dry during their early history without the knowledge of how to reproduce the plants. Other continents tried to save their stock, occasionally growing a few plants for experimentation and monument building, always trying to figure out how to reproduce the plant, in time the original seed stock stopped sprouting at all.

Ancient people were more advanced and redpilled on the electric universe and flat earth.

It was literally carved by Aliens.

Sounds interesting, have sources? Conquistadors claimed local indios in the Americas could mix together several plants and use the resulting paste to just melt rock.

lots of time and patience can achieve wonders.
do not underestimate what people are capable of without total distraction of current media

Man I built this theory off of thousands of hours of schizoid speculation. Funnily the story you mentioned is one of the cornerstones, although I head that the conquistadors never actually witnessed the melting of stone. The way it goes from where I heard it was they were getting lead through south america by some locals, there was a patch of uniform bramble they had to ride through and almost immediately after leaving it their stirrups and all metal that touched the plants started rusting extremely rapidly. When they asked the locals they just said "oh yeah, we used to use those to melt rocks"

I believe those plants were the precursor of the highly refined cultivars.

Why does your flag look different

Attached: F546863F-2AEF-43C7-9C99-FF0227CE3BE5.jpg (895x1873, 1.08M)

This I don't know anything about long lost plants that can eat rock, but we do have bacteria that can do that, and of course there are acids and enzymes.

But the obvious is that a few hundred people can do the work to feed ten thousand people, leaving lots of people around to smash stones with stones and create wondrous things.

And of course there is the archeological evidence of this in what they also left behind in their quarries that supplied the rock, in their graves that show the masses of people who did the work, in their writings that recorded the process, and in the physics that shows just how long it took them to make this stuff.

They used metal tools tipped with diamonds. The Bible talks about them. Very easy.

hover over it

Peak Aryan power.

The modern monkey could never

Im a glowie

Attached: file.png (1136x526, 302.09K)

Not just India, but the entire world. Problem is that a lot of the buildings in the West have been destroyed.

Attached: 1564771088386.jpg (1578x2040, 1002.48K)

The first pic is Robert Pershing Wadlow, officially the tallest man ever at 2.72 meters.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
Second, old paintings show paintings of people much taller than present-day individuals.
Since the first photo is confirmed real, that leaves the possibility of these other old photos being really open.
The fourth drawing is an illustration of the "the Potsdam Giants", the regiment of the tallest in Prussia, or at least that is what we are told.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potsdam_Giants

The Whites of today are not the same as the whites of old. Ancient Whites grew much taller and were killed off in some cataclysm during the 18th to 19th century, the last Great Reset.

Attached: 1655653785350.jpg (1954x2640, 1.26M)

If you're interested to exploring, the 5th century treatise Manasara, is a treatise on building towns and temples. It is still used as a manual even today while building temples. Pic related was built in 2005.

The English translation of the Manasara:
wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/manasara-english-translation

Forgot pic

Attached: FU_XnaZUcAA5yfW.jpg (700x1200, 290.66K)

Same architechture

Attached: 1642775814343.jpg (773x800, 215.05K)

If it's not a mud hut, you can bet your arse we built it.

One look at the wonders of the civilization of the ancient Aryan ancestors and the degenerate society of streetshitting pajeets living among the ruins shows what the west will be in a thousand years