What's your opinion on tattoos? Why do boomers hate them so much?

What's your opinion on tattoos? Why do boomers hate them so much?

Attached: cgeuco8zb2r11.jpg (640x640, 82.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalregister.gov/documents/2019/12/16/2019-27217/combating-anti-semitism
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doodle niggers

They're an IQ test. Boomers hate you because you're advertising a low-IQ and you might actually be smart enough to still take advantage of them.

But yeah basically it means "I never did well in high school"

They look ridiculous, stickers on a Ferrari, etc.

At best a shortcut to a conversation, at worst a replacement for a personality
Either way not worth it

>LOOK DUDE
>LOOK AT ALL THE SHIT I CONSOOOMED OVER THE YEARS
>I JUST LOVE SPENDING MONEY
>OTHERS PEOPLES WORK? OH MY YES PUT THAT SHIT ON ME

>people who hate tattoos are faggots
>people who love tattoos are faggots
simple as

He really wears his heart on his sleeve

Ive never seen one that is either ugly nigger trash or some soiboi tier bing bing wahoo mario nonsense because theyre so devoid of personality they brand themselves with logos to signal their interests

You can grow old, but your arm will always looks like a child, man this image is triggering so much, how low a woman can get to fuck a man with those autistic manchild tattoos on his arm?

>What's your opinion on tattoos? Why do boomers hate them so much?
Tattoos are only acceptable if you were in the military, in a gang something similar. If they tell your story properly then you can read a man's tattoos and it will tell you his life story.
If you have full sleeves by the time you are 25 you are a moron. If you have a a tribal swirl coming down you should you maybe a fag.

Attached: eastern-promises-watching-recommendation-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg (1600x900, 132.6K)

Those are so bad

ZELDER AM I RIGHT??

You have to be wary of girls with tattoos in general, but you have to be extra wary of girls who have random, distinct tattoos peppered across their bodies. It means they're particularly impulsive and short-sighted.

I have multiple tattoos and I was number 40 in my whole country in the final exams to enter university, out of 100,000.

really hope you don’t say this
that’s like “Drumpf” bad

Tattoos are normie and cringe, literally the majority of 18-24 year olds have them now. Also the ink is toxic to your body.

>Im book smart so that means Im not a drooling retard
Lol. Lmao even. Enjoy your heckin epic Mario tattoos or nigger tier gang/military shit

Probably too poor to afford good work or too basic to pick good designs.

Monkeys have been tattooing since we had needles. It should be something that you want others to know or something you want to be reminded of, but the ultimate goal is visual imposition. Lipstick on a pig and all that, but maybe don't be such a fag about something that has no impact on your life.

They are evil and satanic. Anybody with tats needs to be treated as a subhuman because they are.

Η εξαίρεση επιβεβαιώνει τον κανόνα

cool this thread again

Attached: inked.jpg (600x381, 77.63K)

I'm a millennial but I dislike them. Don't hate them. I just never see the point in having such a generic thing permanently on your body. My mom has one and I said why did she get it (its a bird) and she said "it was the only one I liked" and I pointed out she didn't HAVE to get one, she didn't have a response. My grandpa had some too, not sure why he got them either. My grandma didn't like tattoos so for some reason that's stuck with me and I'll never get one, I get more meaning out of not having tattoos than any tattoo'd person gets out of their tats.

Tattoos have become very mainstream. 25+ years ago only a few different groups got them. Now soccer moms are all blasted up with stars on their temple. My ink is old and the content is offensive to crybabies, so it works for me.

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Nothing like an obese 37 year old white woman covered in ink.

>why did she get it (its a bird) and she said "it was the only one I liked"
females. the post

Attached: 1547662488047.jpg (960x954, 61.59K)

I think Tattoo's are fine if they have actual meaning, like if your mom loved birds and she died and you got a tattoo of a bird in her memory thats fine.
Whats NOT okay is people getting tattoos of random pop culture or fandom bullshit or faggy designs. Getting a tattoo of a pokeball because "dude i love pokemon i've played it my whole life" makes you a stupid nigger retard

>I was number 40 in my whole country in the final exams
In Greece that just means you were able to read and write at the level of a 12 year old

newfag

Fucking normie go back

imagine being 70 years old with this shit on your body.

Let me guess; you have a bunch of faggy pop-culture tattoos?

No you retard. I don't have any. I also have had people die etc without needing to get one. Now go back.

It affects my life when I have to look at you disgusting freaks parading your art hoe doodles everywhere. There's a reason that civilized countries don't just let you throw your trash everywhere, buddy.

Almost every religion says your body is a temple. Consider this when considering tattoos. I'm sure some could be fine, but many are not. I think most don't look good, and I definitely don't like pop culture tattoos

t. faggot covered in shitty tattoos

right after you go back to pakistan

Ah, concern trolling AND sunk-cost fallacy retardation. The eternal tatfag must always defend their golem branding.

fuck your bible scum, any christian retard babbles those words since i was a child.

I have a tattoo of an avocado on my forearm

I can trace my family history here back to before we founded your shithole country

Attached: mutt 56pct mad.png (898x904, 970.74K)

Work with a mixed group of young guys with tattoos and older boomer types that think tattoos are a great way to advertise that you don't want a job.

This is a blue collar job (work in a repair facility) and I am the boss and in charge of hiring people. I casually say "I don't hire anybody over the age of 45 because they don't know how to use a computer or they only type ten words per minute" . The amount of yelling that errupted from the boomers sitting at the table was hysterical. These are the same types of boomers that casually say things like "why do women dress like that if they don't want attention? Why is the me too movement trying to remove successful males from positions? Why don't we shoot all the poor people. et..."

I don't have any tattoos but I find it funny how offended boomers will get at people expressing themselves.

My grandpa actually did love birds, but the memory of that is enough. No need to get an permanent drawing of one on my arm to remember him by. I'd get more joy out of drawing one on paper myself and dedicating it to him. He used to be impressed by my drawings.

>Has no impact on your life
When the only single women i see these days are covered in this shit, it has an impact on my life

Retard in your pic didn’t even get anything that was worth getting. Fuckin gaming virgin.

Tattoos are pretty based but they should be something that represents masculinity if ur a guy otherwise ur gay as fuck and kys

in 5 years that will all look like colorful playdoh turds

Attached: 1639335638032.png (900x895, 1M)

OI BRUV, IM GONNA REPORT YOUR HATESPEECH TO THE POLICE

>zelda crap
uhm nintendo just called, they want your hand off cause copyright infringement

I've seen some nice art done in prisons. I also think tats are nigger tier.

They're ugly as fuck
Simple as

Coming from someone who has never created anything lmao. I Fucking dare you to show us anything you have ever made that wasn’t from someone else’s instructions

lol
lmao
federalregister.gov/documents/2019/12/16/2019-27217/combating-anti-semitism

I don't mind them too much except when you see some 20 y/o fully tatted out with dozens of pieces.
I think, at the least, tattoos need to be earned & picked up throughout your journey.
I just hate the idea they're going to be stuck with these for 60 years. You've been an adult for 5 years. You think you might want to change your style at some point?

Tattoos are for livestock.

depends on who and why. however, unless you’re a musician or a tattoo artist they shouldn’t be visible when wearing a t-shirt.

I shout nigger in public, and nothing happens to me. You post nigger on facebook and cops will arrest you. We are not the same.

>throughout your journey.
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
I bet you're
>living my best life

haha the cute frog is pooping in the sink instead of the toilette!

>I get more meaning out of not having tattoos than any tattoo'd person gets out of their tats.
Nonsense.
>My ink is old and the content is offensive to crybabies, so it works for me.
Me too
>Leviticus 19:28
>Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Suck my dick you dirty jew

It's boomer day tattoos were taboo. Only criminals had tattoos they would say. Since counter culture has taken over they have become less offensive. However employers will always preferred untattooed

This is cope for not having anything worth tattooing.

were you mutilated at birth though

>My mom has one and I said why did she get it (its a bird) and she said "it was the only one I liked"
>I pointed out she didn't HAVE to get one, she didn't have a response
Tattoo people are not smart people

Attached: western civilization in a nutshell.jpg (698x1024, 141.48K)

they are good when done well, they are almost never done well though

Fucking lmao. I highly doubt that women having tattoos is the reason you can't find one you like.

Here's my new tat bros.

Attached: g67shwer.jpg (1079x1440, 880.4K)

BINGO! ... kek - 'doodle niggers'

Well, at least I have my guns
>if you hate x you must secretly like it!
Why does all human garbage use this defense?

Do you have said list? Just need to check something real quick.

Where I'm from, only military and prisoners get tattoos

Moses tongues my anus, you Torah worshipping nigger.

it stems from fags not happy in their own skin, they want to be unique, and accepted as such lel

Attached: 1636352779031.gif (1040x445, 117.22K)

how very groomer-esque - wtf is wrong with you

What level is this?

This means to not make idols of the dead on your body not, don't decorate yourself.
We should celebrate their passing from this world to the next instead of mourning or memorializing it.
Dumb spamming kike