Can you racists explain why you are like that?

Can you racists explain why you are like that?
Pic related

Attached: 1655653909318.jpg (750x918, 50.29K)

Fuck off nog

OP is a jew

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

Fuck you wh*toid

Disgusting.
I can smell the nigger stink from here.

Sage

Attached: 1624784255042.jpg (1200x1191, 267.86K)

can you explain why you are literally dependent on white people?

Attached: bridge.png (1026x683, 1.73M)

Black women are ugly and they all look like monkeys.
Also my brother is a nigger lover and ever since he got a black gf his entire face is always covered in those cold sore herpes things.

the most attractive black women always have white features

prove me wrong

Is her ass big. Have you sniffed it?

Attached: go-on-tv-series-405c1da9-d96b-4306-b61a-61b76fd4259-resize-750.jpg (750x1125, 145.18K)

>went of their way to destroy our continent
>"wHy ArE bLaCk PeOpLe DePeNdAnT oN Us?"
Fuck you crackers, pay reperations

Ongo bongo ongo ongo bongo bongo shiiiiiiiiiit watermelon koolaid gibs me dat muh dick bongo ongo bongo

I can see the herpes running down it's leg.

>destroy our continent
Not only you’re incapable of anything productive or inventive, you’re lying and blaming others like spoiled kids.
I’ve been to Africa and if you make an appointment, you can be sure nobody will be there, you always need to add 4 or 5 hours, everyone is lazy, just sitting around and doing nothing the whole day.
All you do on your precious continent is acting like big players and all your women do is talking shit and shaking their asses to retarded music.
Black people are a failure and every hint of a civilization in Africa was made by the White Man.
Fuck you, Nigger.

op is a kike
don't give him yous deny his sheckles

Attached: jidfcomp.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

Time was ago..

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1200x1200, 151.71K)

Niggers can only blame others for their own failure. It is the way of the nigger

Imagine the smell. Never been around a black person so I have no clue

What are "white features" and do other races have it? Because then it isnt white features.

I was watching some jews take on why Africa stays poor so many years after colonialisation on YouTube. And do you know what he blamed for it?
Chinese debt
The chinks are over in Africa building new infrastructure after they let rot the infrastructure left by the Europeans and the jews blame them for keeping Africa poor.
The reason Africa is poor is simple. It's full of niggers

Means theyre mutts mixed with white genes.

Nigger tongue my anus

You... know that's a compliment, right?