Have you paid reperations to a POC for Juneteenth yet?

Have you paid reperations to a POC for Juneteenth yet?

Attached: Screenshot (2).jpg (1080x905, 343.57K)

The sad thing is she will get thousands of dollars

I'm waiting for reparations for all of the niggers on welfare.

I honestly have zero qualms with this. If society kept telling me that I was being oppressed then I'd take advantage of it too.

You think so? Unless there is a clear and loud way for virtue signaling your donation she will get nothing.

When whites or other races act like this, you know that it’s because deep down they are insecure but statistics and studies show that negroes are unironically this narcissistic and truly believe their own bullshit, how do I become like this

yeah, i paid taxes this year. i aint proud of it.

>Black
>Pic is the whitest woman in the US
Really makes you think

Happy dindu day!

There's some Yoopers that make you look Italian.

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 127.81K)

>ebonyroyal
kek

Why are you looking up femdom On tshitter OP?

Attached: A399AB18-E9AC-4889-B1E2-DEC1F56FA37B.jpg (143x352, 7.87K)

I'd do it for a receipt absolving me forever of white guilt and racism. I mean it, I'll scratch out a check to black Americans if that's the end of it and we can have all the activists fold up shop, all the black grievance studies departments close, all the affirmative action ended. Or is she suggesting that reparations won't actually fix the problem?

>Nigger bitch calls herself god, asks for handouts
Niggers are a useless species, you can never be like them, even if you tried.

Yes. I let my wife swallow my semen this morning

Sluts with bleached hair don't make me look italian, sorry miguel.

Yeah I dropped a deuce on a hobo to add to his jenkem reservoir.

Yes. Im actually going to get a nigger fired from his gas station job today for sexually harrasing my wife. Happy Juneteeth you fucking niggers.

Hell no

Attached: 6337D179-7EBA-4A2F-A123-FEE9589EDBD8.jpg (1333x2000, 544.93K)

Imagine being so Muslim, you don't know how blonde works.

whats stopping you from creating a nig profile and doing the same?

Honestly, good.
The best redpill for normies have been having niggers reach into their wallets. There will be idiots that will never see the light and always fork over their money to nigger grifters, but the BLM money scandal has single handedly discredited the entire movement. Even the niggers hate the BLM now.

Attached: Untitled_Artwork.jpg (2160x2160, 1.08M)

there aren’t any niggers where i live. i’ve heard tell that there might be one, but i’ve never seen it. which is too bad because now i can’t say “i ain’t giving you shit” in person.

I have sent thousands of dollars to each of my black superiors.
I have sent hundreds of dollars for each of my tears and for each pang of guilt I have felt.

incidentally my bank account balance has not changed.

fuck Juneteenth and fuck niggers