Chads only

How feminine should a man be to get maximum attention from girls?

Attached: 248dffda44b9c16d5cb3c547e60f7ab5.jpg (360x433, 26.98K)

Women like masculine men, so like 0%?

0%. be charming.

50% 50% is good enough

Attached: the god of wattpad.jpg (1000x1250, 207.18K)

Built for bbc

you need to show them you're willing and able to give up control without hesitation, but that you generally don't

Just have a nice haircut and have good hygiene
The rest will take care of itself
As long as you're not a manlet gremlin or something

you cannot be this delusional

Yeah dude, guys like Johnny Depp and every 70s rock star were all kissless incels

Your question is retarded. A Chad doesn't care about the opinion of women. You just need to be really attractive and confident to be a pussy magnet. Someone post that meme of the different types of men women are into and it's all just a good looking chad doing different stuff.

I'm a manlet with a skullet and bad teeth
how fucked am I

Sorry that you're ugly bud

well at least you admit that you already need to be good looking for that advice to work, most normies unironically believe anybody can pull it off

Depends on the woman you're after. The chances that you'll get a 10/10 woman, who's a virgin and really sweet is near zero because the you're also competing with countless other men who will probably look better than you. But maybe you'll get lucky, who knows.

user, I...

Attached: 1655127056368.gif (440x248, 906.9K)

self improvement is feminine so don't do anything when you wake up in the morning and women will start finding you attractive.

I liked this disney show. It had good vibes compared to most of their stuff

Is that a magician, and does he do cool card tricks?

Attached: FVEA1mYWQAAoNjh.jpg (1169x1065, 153.15K)

Literally this

Attached: 66322981_p4_.jpg (668x946, 50.91K)

A girl I know is very attracted to both masculine and feminine men. It all comes down to physical attractiveness (facial symmetry etc)

You just need to pacefull rape them and they will fall in love

It’s Captain Hook

Women like a well kept man who is neat and organized. You need a balance. Dress nice, observe some shit women would observe about their hair or outfit. It makes them feel safe around you. Moisturizing and other feminine maintenance of yourself is attractive to females and beneficial to your appearance. You can do all that and still be masculine.

did they air that show in Greece
I watched it through other means
it was incredibly bad

Feminine?