The US Miltiary does not want YOU to know they can be bad guys too!

WHAT IS PERSPECTIVE??????

>Diomede island
>Russians infiltrating the migrant caravans
>Civilian surveys revealing future military deserter rate
>USA jailing journalists and killing them
>Military division people turned over to MP when crimes committed as civilian laws do not apply to military
>COG mountains are real, many in WV/VA in the no radio quiet zone
>DC's underground tunnels are shallower than you think
>Mafia and cartel tunnels spread deeper than you think
>Underground cities over 1,000
>Antarctic peace treaty will expire in our lifetime, I think it's 2034
>Donald Trump's authorization for military to confuse and interfere with domestic civilian operations (source needed, but I know it's true)
>FDA allowing ingredient substitutions in foods without disclosure but nobody knows why massive deaths happening
>Vaccine deaths in military
>Cloud seeding
>UAV Drones

Attached: fuck usa military.png (1609x803, 382.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try, ivan

Ivanna tell you very clearly that infiltration began alongside china covertly in 2013s before crimea but nobody will believe it in the future or history book
>despite the "fires" in navy ships in San Diego and Russian ports happening in coincidentally the same time
>Despite the twitter (backdoor entry) wormhole hack of barack obama, elon musk, and other figures
>Despite domestic censorship efforts increasing
>Withdrawing from Afghanistan those arms aren't just lying around waiting for occupation again in the future, theyre waiting for taxpayer dollars from a strong economy to bring that base back

We all know the USA's military is The Great Satan.

What the FUCK is the central point of this thread man?
Can you pop and adderall, slow the fuck down, and make a clear and concise thread that someone can follow?
Don’t green text because you aren’t good at it. Make full sentences

usa bound migrants are not my problem fuck off.

If you asked the TV three years ago, or fifteen years ago, they'd tell you the government is heckin bad and made up of totally bad dudes.
That you can never trust the government, or big corporations because they're bad.
Now if you don't trust big corporations (with big pharma being the current golden calf), or the government (as long as you only distrust red states like Texas or Florida), you're a terrorist.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: keep-alive
Content-Type: faggot thread/HTML
Keep-Alive: bump to prevent archive

Say something you stupid fucking nigger OP. I hate you Russian faggots so much.

>and now, the greatest conspiracy of all
PLAN Z
>you're a terrorist
says who , a human of legitimate authority or your PC screen?
>Take drugs for me
I'm not crazy, you are. Central point is shaming a government. Give me a moment, I'll become more sane been distracted.
say something i'm giving up on you (another hollyjew song your military fights to defend the success of)

I will type srs response soon

The TV, dingus.
Which doesn't go against what you say.

Replication is elementary if you did so I'm assuming you did so to undermine me without providing according to my request to flatter a collective that obviously has no rationality since you can't even sustain your prejudice of choice.

Kremlinnigger.

Oh look, the nato meme flags are here! And not on the battlefield as they too know they would be wasting time in PRO-NATO combat!
Nice elaborations. A shame that American educated children don't know how to diagram a sentence anymore- or sign their own name.

Attached: Untitled.png (2780x1640, 3.18M)

Indeed, see
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
(In Shadow - A Modern Odyssey)
The results of european expedition and extortion wrought upon the face of the world
not to say that I am unaware of Vladimir Putin's evils, touched upon in Putin's Palace (remember how Americans briefly cared about Alexy Navalny?)

Why then would you spark aggression towards a country which said it would be aggressive, under the guise of nato liberation? Certainly refugees wouldn't come to the usa following geopolitical crises as a means to escape certain death. 160,000 Ukrainians fled into russia territory following february 1st.

nato didn't save anyone, just provided fake economies of scale and fake inventions. What inventions of organic ethnic origin came from nato occupation? Or was all of society imported? is that why russia is so upset? The same statement may be applied to iran, afghanistan, gulf-war occupations, etc

who did nato save with the bioweapons facilities in ukraine, among the first things bombed by russians?

So we’re committing treason now?

I'm committing 1st Amendment. Fuck you, jackass. You're not on the NATO frontlines, either.

pic related. may be hard for you to relate if you don't travel beyond invisible national borders

Attached: Untitled.png (856x1012, 700.49K)

Attached: fuck usa military.png (508x510, 340.37K)

The German Nazis were masters of propaganda. The false-flagging Russian worst Nazis suck at it.

Treason is actively working against the government, such as selling state secrets or stealing guns or something. Saying "I don't like the corrupt government" isn't treason.
Flaggot.