Poland can take over air defense of Western Ukraine

If Russia continues to shell Ukraine's border areas with Poland, Warsaw could take over air defenses over the western regions. We have arguments to provide preventive insurance and inform Russia about it. If it does not stop attacking our border with long-range missiles, we can introduce day-to-day missile defense over Western Ukraine, ex-head of National Security Bureau Kozei.
censor.net/en/news/3348722/poland_can_take_over_air_defense_of_western_ukraine_exhead_of_national_security_bureau_kozei

Polaks are itching for a fight, they might just get it eventually.

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-180151_Google.jpg (993x659, 172.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HAbI_1ySbCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these guys are still fighting?

youtu.be/HAbI_1ySbCY

Polaks are the dumbest race of people and most easily brainwashed. They'll repeat any propaganda their government tells them to: holocaust, Wołyń, Ukraine war, etc. etc.

they should have it set up already. wtf. what is the use of nato equipment if it can get immediately raided off with missiles

Good luck fellow poolaks, your "leaders" sold you like cattle to kikes butchers.

Now it's time to fulfill the blood contracts they made with international ZOG

I'll be sitting in my comfy home watching stooped poolaks die just like in Iraq.

XD

Attached: polska koszerna.jpg (660x506, 61.07K)

>nationality=race
govt kikes probably want to bait you into attacking first, thinking NATO will help us, KEK, how can people in power be so naive

There's niggers in Poland, so I will call Lechs polaks. Is that to difficult to follow?

Not really.
We're dumb as fuck, but nothing really beats amerifats, you're simply the dumbest, most disgusting, most dysgenic creatures, that comes from a person that has an actual comparison

>nothing really beats amerifats
There's no such thing as an "American". The indigenous goblins that were forced to speak Spanish didn't call themselves that. The European immigration was cut off at a time we sent Europeans to die in Vietnam and Korea. Kikes have demographically replaced Europeans in the US, and they intend to create a "United States of Europe". That is, they wish to replace you with niggers, sandniggers, and the like. What will you do to stop it?

>Polaks are itching for a fight, they might just get it eventually

Its just some retired general and former this or that natsec mandarin's personal opinion. Everything our govt actually does is consulted with the rest of nato. The number of polish troops deployed in Ukraine is 0. We send them military equipment like everyone else.

Besides Russians cant even take the whole donbass after 100 days of fighting and their only victory so far is a three month long siege of one russian speaking city right at their border (mariupol). They couldnt even take kharkiv or kiev lol

The russian army is hopelessly stuck in Eastern ukraine trying to conquer some donbass towns (severodonetsk) and failing so far. The ukrainians are recieving massive help from nato despite not even being members

Meanwhile we have a fresh army and are in nato. They cant touch us and its obvious for everyone except of shills and retards

Attached: 1653233302188.png (830x902, 222.39K)

I dont get it
They want to air police western Ukraine from Poland ? What they would do, shoot at Russians ?

If course there is I'm talking about the contemporary creaturas, no matter "white" or brown, nigger, chinkoid, they are all equally fucking ignorant and dumb, except chinks, but that's because they have natural high IQ, but america still makes them dumber than average

It’s more like that’s where the battle is. Russia is getting Ukraine to feed its best battle hardened troops into a small area and continuously shelling the shit out of them.

If you had the artillery advantage by 10x do you want the enemy spread out or close together?

No he said he wants to take down i coming long range missiles with air defence. He is no longer in service and thats just his personal opinion

Attached: FT8Nz2AUYAAuXNE.jpg (640x976, 153.9K)

Yeah, I hope polacks enter the war and get absolutely pulverised like in 1939

Shills always rationalize whatever is happening right now as some sort of russian master plan. I have made up my mind on the russian army and disregard pro russian posting outright based purely on its abysmal track record since the beginning of the invasion

My opinion from the previous post still stands

Attached: 1653236044654.png (477x571, 214.49K)

Notice how there is always tow, three or four Pollacks in every threads within minutes. Ever since they showed up here this board went to complete shit.

Attached: 1531249923411.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

It's not a nation
It's not a race

Call them bydlo collective, it's what I refer to them

> median german age is 50, millions of third worlders in the country, occupied by americans
> russians cant even take kharkiv, stck fighting for donbass towns for months

Oh noes its just like 1939 lol

Attached: 1651907894591m.jpg (1024x683, 110.48K)

Me too, I want to see the "fucking badasses" fight a real military.

Not some camel jockeys with not enough bullets for their rifles to hold position.

5 (? how many fucking partition did they have) partition of poland