You’re being gaslit

I’ve lived in Milwaukee for my three decades on Earth. There has never, ever, ever been a Juneteenth parade before the BLM riots last year. Yet they claim it’s the “51st annual Juneteenth parade” which started in 1971.
Now every single liberal in my family is literally claiming that they’ve known about them their whole lives and just “hadn’t had the chance to go yet.” Fuck off.
Am I tripping or is this the largest fucking gaslighting operation since the Tulsa “Massacre” ? (where a majority of the deaths were white btw)

Attached: 4EFB9554-251A-4D16-9080-0437B8979F04.jpg (1125x1044, 600.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/celebrating-juneteenth-in-milwaukee-with-the-51st-annual-parade/vp-AAYDrUm
wuwm.com/2022-06-17/what-to-expect-at-milwaukees-juneteenth-2022-celebration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk dude I would move the fuck out of Milwaukee

Happy White Liberators Day! Celebrate the generous white man in your life today!

Show us a video where the news claims it's the 51st annual.

I live just north of the city in the white area and make too good of money at a local company to give up.
It’s not bad if you stick to the east side / downtown / third ward. Libs say “it’s the most segregated city in America” like that’s a fucking bad thing

I remember seeing it pop up on my google calendar for work two years ago. Had NEVER heard of it, and then the executives had to scramble at the last second to give us the day off. Google literally meme'd it into being a thing by simply adding it to everybody's calendar who uses Gsuite. Sad.

oh wow racist ass crackkka from damn near canada didnt know about the pickanninny parade geeeeeeeeeeee

i don't give a shit
americans brought it on themselves
any american posting is either a kike or a kiked being
you will never again be human, this experiment failed and your continent will collapse on itself before 2024

Nigger I already did.
msn.com/en-us/tv/news/celebrating-juneteenth-in-milwaukee-with-the-51st-annual-parade/vp-AAYDrUm
wuwm.com/2022-06-17/what-to-expect-at-milwaukees-juneteenth-2022-celebration

Attached: 42AD907B-F792-4F19-BF77-7295332062F7.jpg (1125x1979, 794.34K)

Did you thank a white savior today user?

It’s only these fucking retarded northerners and Texans that make the rest of us look bad.

get on your knees yt bitch

you are correct fellow great lakes user, I was in Texas visiting family one june and there was juneteenth celebrations going on. I ask WTF juneteenth was and nearly laughed out of my chair when it was explained to me. this was before st. floyd was sent to nigger heaven.

you're not crazy, Juneteenth didn't exist until a couple years ago

Kek you are literally watch them rewrite history

Neither the Tulsa race massacre or juneteenth exist.

The "Tulsa race massacre and black wall street" was literally a bunch of niggers playing dice, cards and selling illegal shit.

Attached: 62abe7e97fb824-34418960.jpg (420x315, 16.39K)

I've been to the "White area" and every employee there at every business is a ghetto hood giganigger, you're a retard. There is no such thing as a "white area" on this planet any longer, not even in tiny rural towns let alone a major city. You are the same type who claims there are niggers and "black people" without realizing they're all fucking niggers until they have your child pinned down with their dick in her while their nigger friends beat your face in and steal your shit during their peaceful protest that your white neighbors are clapping and cheering on in solidarity of.

psyop my nigga
they flash the ultra monarch instructions through their smartphone screens

Attached: 1650270993409.jpg (683x683, 67.84K)

>Tulsa race riots victims were mostly white
This isn't even close to true. My great grandfather was working for the city and helped transport bodies. There were hundred and hundreds of niggers dead

Dude you need a life lol. You are on here more than I have been this past week and I am effectively bedridden with Covid. Don't you have an ounce of shame?

shit like this
it's the little lies that will be their end
lying about useless shit, pointless lies
with each lie, they push a few more people to the truth

Attached: 1653677140483.jpg (900x900, 82.88K)

This doesn't say anything about a 51st parade for it, just says celebrations. It's still bullshit, but it is not at all what he asked you to show.

>There has never, ever, ever been a Juneteenth parade before the BLM riots last year. Yet they claim it’s the “51st annual Juneteenth parade” which started in 1971.
We have always been at war with Eastasia.

How this silly shit ever left Texas amazes me. It's a fucking Texas thing ffs. Even they're confused on the matter.

Nigger-Pilled, Never relax.

Attached: 1637537132452m.jpg (1024x777, 100.53K)

Surely there are photos and archives about the past 50 years then

THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE IS “51ST ANNUAL PARADE!”
Holy shit you’re genuinely a retarded nigger. Commit suicide

Get back in the chains dumb poor nigger.

He literally asked for more than that, in fact he asked for a video and you gave him just more of the article. You can't just call me a retard while continuing to ignore what he asked you to provide and claiming you did it while yet again not giving him what he asked for.

Ive also heard the same thing about the Twin Cities

Dumb poor nigger! You're poor because you lack any creativity or higher intelligence hahahahahah

Read the URL dipshit

I don't remember a parade, but definitely a festival every year. Right around mlk and center/north ave.

Just know that there are lots of people around Milwaukee who share your views OP. A small white pill.

Wonder what the body count is gonna be today?

Here, since it was too hard for you I'm reminding you since my last post will simply result in you attempting to show your lacking masculinity over the internet again.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-19 112633.jpg (519x78, 13.07K)

There is a video in the article. What’s it like being sub 60 IQ?

See this

My grandfather worked for Nintendo at the time and was creating/stocking a display unit in the area at the time. He showed me a video/film and not one dindu was harmed. He also told me he seen your nigger grandfather club himself and fall to the ground as a false flag. Best Thanksgiving story ever, I'll never forget it.

Attached: 1655566870252.png (698x497, 257.62K)

Yes, it says that, but that isn't what user asked for. A video is not a title of an article. How is this such a difficult thing to grasp? I'm really not understanding the problem here.

>An article says something in the title.
>The article itself actually says nothing about it which somehow is going ignored by both of you retards.
>There is no video which was originally asked for in the first place which is all I was talking about.

Based, solidarity forever. This city was beautiful before the joggers drove out the Germans

>no link in OP
>unarchived link finally given 9 posts in, something nobody on Any Forums would ever click except for shills and glowies
>I'm the retard

hmmmm