Are women programmed to fall for certain phenotypes?

Are women programmed to fall for certain phenotypes?
It takes 5 sec for this 18 kid to make them wet
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDHH7Mx1gWY

Attached: 9AABC4F2-F3D4-4533-9180-442D39E18FDF.jpg (1284x2076, 1.29M)

all those ladies made cummie in their pants

there this little thing called natural section

He’s literally an ugly mutt

I must be blind because I literally can't see what's special about him

Yeah, girls apparently love "sickly looking tall skinny white boys with messy hair" or something like that.

Attached: b19.jpg (1188x938, 227.05K)

Yes that's really strange

Do my mistake was being average height.

He looks like he has FAS

Implying women think about genotype instead of phenotype.

There are 3 major things the face shows:
a) intelligence
b) immune system strength
c) neoteny
That kid right there is probably unvaxxed and has an IQ at least above avg, these two factors alone are preferred by natural selection (at this stage at least). It's also well known humans have a strong selective preference for high neoteny since that's what allows us to be intelligent in the first place, plus maintaining a youthful look for longer is beneficial for any female offspring. In other words, what women consider "cute" in their early teens is a face displaying high neoteny, high intelligence, and a strong immune system. In their late teens, these same women will want a man with the 4th most important factor: the ability to defend them. So, strong athletic builds, like men with strong jaw definition will be favored by 18yo - late 20s women. This only includes the physical attributes tho, from the video you can see he's a bit charismatic although somewhat autistic. Since we're social animals, charisma = power in their eyes.

Attached: 1512357353150.png (1060x1288, 74.11K)

listen

We need more pale skin women.

Attached: Best-Roast-Beef.jpg (700x1050, 239.65K)

>Nice jawline
>Nice eyes
>Nice teeth
>Nice smile
>Nice voice
>Clean skin
>Med
You niggers are autistic if you srly can't tell why

Yes. Literally just be White

Attached: FBC94BF5-6E75-4502-A9AF-DEC12095508F.jpg (715x1073, 88.49K)

>That kid right there is probably
What a projecting sperg. Spain has an 85%+ vax rate

Because American mutts are into foreigners too. When I was there I was also getting a lot of attention, even on the street. I could have used that chance.

It's the hair and posture. A relaxed hair cut and relaxed posture shows masculinity. He's leaning back and so there's less camera distortion and they can see his arms. He's not typing. He's not even really looking at them all that intently. They see him as disinterested and aloof.

kill yourself. You're so retarded

>[YouTube] kostyxd omegle 31 @kostyxd omegle (embed)
we are winning spainbros

You are all wrong.

It is the voice.

He has a deep voice and looks like a very young man.

They only started asking for snap AFTER he said hello or answered their questions.

This combination is murder for women.

FAS baby detected.

Yep brown wavy hair is and will always be the most beautiful hair phenotype. I have never met a woman who is attracted to blond thin straight hair.

They do like blonde wavy hair though

cute desu
yeah
the down side to being so attractive is that you forget to hit the books and also face the depression that you get when you realize that you have to settle for just ONE girl (at least in public) when you could literally have almost any stacy you want.