What did you think of it?

what did you think of it?
the us truly is a bizarre place

Attached: 20220610172826_1.jpg (1080x1588, 826.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
bitchute.com/video/iNOnpkJH1a8J/
youtu.be/NHxHSD4qWEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This convinced me that average american is schizophrenic

>purposely goes after the most deranged looking and dumb people
>heh look guys I btfo'd them!

Attached: 1650764414347.jpg (1024x1024, 1.02M)

Amerimutts won't be happy until all the world is as poisoned by microplastics and demonically possessed as they are

switching genders is impossible. we don't have the technology for it

I think right wingers need to stop simping for feminists and accept that traps are not gay.

Attached: porcelaingoirl.jpg (731x1091, 72.57K)

None of them pass

Trannies are obviously headcases, but this guy and his ilk are major faggots in their own right.

I enjoyed. It was fun to see troon enablers dig themselves in their own holes with their nonsense.
I hope it made people aware of the whole delusion.

Nice beard I'll definitely listen to what this guy has to say

Greetings fellow antisemites and misogynists. Did you know Ben Shapiro is Jewish and that Matt Walsh supports circumcision? No true redpilled user agrees with what the the Israeli Wire has to say about transgender folks.

Attached: stance.png (786x628, 843.78K)

>Americans are now so dumbed down they can't differentiate between man and woman

Attached: 1520059990612.jpg (635x745, 72.27K)

It reminded me why I would never live in Ameristan or Cucknada.

>holocaust class

Attached: 1493618638889.png (500x628, 107.71K)

This is not unique to America unfortunately. The west is America.

it's right wing culture war bullshit but I agree with his overall views that the trannies are victims and their groomers/enablers/activists do what they do with malicious intent

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

>every single day

He went to experts
Now please, define woman and transwoman

all experts in their field and holding positions that reflect that
they are mental retards but they are the 'experts'
if he just went for random troon 2637 from reddit then I'd agree with you

what baffles me and what the movie is about and proved brilliantly is how detached from reality they are, their ideology and movement is founded on literally nothing and is only relevant because it's propped up and pushed by those in power.

Right wingers love women. Go suck a dick incel fag

>but this guy and his ilk are major faggots in their own right.
How so?

got some news for you, they are all fucking deranged

can't have them forget what happened almost 100 years ago

Attached: 1106648667.jpg (1425x802, 70.27K)

This documentary actually convinced me that gender theory is more right than wrong. The main premise this guy went around asking was for a definition of a woman. He can easily get that from a dictionary.

But when humans say they are a woman, for example, they are referring to their gender identity and not their sex assigned as birth. Yet, for some reason he keeps harping on that woman = female. It's apples and oranges.

Even the chicken example was ridiculous too. Our understanding of gender for humans has superseded biological definitions for sex, yet he purposely conflates it as well. We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.

Overall it was a pretty disingenuous piece of commentary but can totally get the appeal if you're still someone living in the past.

Stale pasta

Somebody should remind everyone that Hitler isn't alive anymore.

>Yes, you might have talked to the experts but not one man I coom to. 1/10

was interesting to hear the bald guy talk about the tribe thing
before we had to worry about the village but now we have the luxury to think of ourselves and what makes you happy

I honestly thought all those 35 genders/10 bagillion pronouns/tranny activists/otherkin faggots and stuff were just fringe tumblr retards. The fact that those motherfuckers now hold actual positions of power in once respected institutions and are not only listened to but sought after by different organizations makes my skin crawl. They literally have our children in their sights, so I'll be keeping my rifle by my side from now on.

>>purposely goes after the most deranged looking and dumb people
this has to be satire

Attached: 1616249702395.jpg (489x499, 26.83K)

>gender identity
What is that and how does it differ from "sex"? How do I know if I'm a woman?

meds

The joke is that they're all dumb and deranged.

I want access to Matt Walsh's browsing history. I bet it's absolutely swimming with traps, trannies and femboys.

>asks leading questions to everyone
>tries this shit with a professor
>gets btfo
>"Huh."
>doesn't learn anything
>goes back to asking dumb questions to retards

Attached: 1654162210310.jpg (900x1344, 143.63K)

Blame White liberal women. They are behind the trans shit.

purely for research

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic dangerous transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

Repetitive and the whole production is pretty amateurish. But maybe that's all people expect in this day and age. The scenes with Grossman and the tranny who regrets it all were good though.

All of those things are not women. Femboys atleast know it. Trannies are just delusional.

>ask simple question to everyone
>they're too confused or scared to reply

Stale pasta again

What did the professor say?

>go on dr phil for a discussion
>retards demand publisher to take down the episode
why do they listen to them?
are they really afraid of losing 5% income?

Attached: dshi.jpg (1152x1100, 355.78K)

>love women
Feminism needs to crash and burn. Women need to hit rock bottom. Coddling them and making excuses for their awful behavior doesn't change anything. The gay/trans stuff was born out of the women's movement. You can't draw the line at trans. You need to repudiate all 'civil rights' movements, but especially feminism.

it turned into a circular definition

>be right wing mouthpiece
>have marci bowen on camera, being interviewed
>don't ask him about his penis
>don't ask if he has undergone reassignment surgery

worthless.

GET IN HERE

you lose blackrock ESG points for transphobia.

the guy is a jerkoff, but he completely blew transgenderism completely the fuck out with the whole "you're appropriating womanhood as fashion" bit.

A tautology. Professor should do better then that. What was the professor's field?

Gender studies

>pete davidson if he female

that's why seethe so hard at Japan, and how it beats them in their own game "pop culture".

Figures. Can't wait to drive tanks through Harvard Yard

I hate normalfags so fucking much, this is their thought process. it's always "they are victims you are mean to them". Not being mean to them you hooked nose niggerlover is why this shit escalated

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
Listen to him at 0:21:00
it's freaking hilarious

>What was the professor's field?
fucking & sucking

I hate females much more than I hate trannies.

Based. Any Forumschuds seething. Even most of Any Forums has accepted passing transgirls as honorary women. It's all about lookism, that's just the law of nature.

Attached: taking over.jpg (1024x3072, 455.83K)

being mean to them just sends them crying into the arms of their affirmation therapists and encourages them to spend more money to look more female.

Yeah, trannies kek

Not gonna lie. If they had bleached asshole, or naturally nice pink, and their dick stays limp while i mating press them, i would.

Trannies are just one head of the hydra. The beast is woman.

Weird because I've heard all of these talking points both from this side and the other side all the time but actually seeing them presented in the real world in this documentary kinda made me realize that the west is fucking sick and abominable. I just feel gross living in this time period.

Your marriage is going to be built hatred and venom with that attitude.

it's not just "culture war" and right wingers being fanatics and racists though. drop this shit and stop enabling them.

Attached: FCo2noWWYAYHICy.jpg (2048x2048, 330.56K)

monke

>Even the chicken example was ridiculous too. Our understanding of gender for humans has superseded biological definitions for sex, yet he purposely conflates it as well. We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.

We call female chickens "hens". We call male chickens "roosters". We have a term for the male and female of every species. For humans, these terms are "men" and "women".

>Even most of Any Forums has accepted passing transgirls as honorary women
fake & gay

sneed

you're responding to pasta

Good thing I'm just going to stick to unmutilated femboys.

Attached: E0970pQUUAI3E4x.jpg (1087x2048, 295.54K)

>The west is America.
Not it's not, and it's time we let this meme term "the west die". As a french I feel much closer to eurobros such as croats, poles or hungarians than to amerimutts, snowanglos, upside down anglos or japs. Fuck the west, I'm european, that's it.

It absolutely is, you're just delusional
France is just another zog puppet obedient to America. If that wasn't painfully clear during covid you're fucking retarded

Reminder that the person who founded the concept of gender pushed for the sexualization of children, pedophilia and trannys. He also forced two children to reassign, one of which was his brother, and watched them have sex.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

who said that? seems like you're feeling attacked there dude.

>as a french
Shut up frog, your culture hasn't been relevant in 200 years. You can't even convince a group of countries with only one English speaking member to stop using English lmao

the us really needs a 2nd civil war and be split up into three smaller countries
>the east, normal people
>the mid, comfy country people
>the west, the crazy people

Attached: shark hell.jpg (1288x1032, 217.08K)

Maybe the field is just retarded? Fields can be wrong, you know.

this goblin does not pass lol

Attached: manbaby.jpg (730x920, 170.22K)

nah, we really just need to get rid of the furries and let the trannies off themselves.

Lmao the cucked euros wouldn’t even let us brits send out our first Rowanda flight.
Continentals are way more progressive than Anglos, just less successful globally so the disease is setting a bit slower. But only a bit

>why yes I haven't watched the film at all. how could you tell?

It practically is. Every time "the west" this or that gets thrown around it's a cope from anglo countries to try to kid themselves into thinking everyone else is as weird as they currently are about this.
Not even in nordic countries do people buy into that sort of shit. At most there's polite agreement not to tell others how to live or what to believe.

There's plenty of retarded shit going on in western countries outside of the anglosphere, but not of this particular variety, or at least not to this extreme.

>Even most of Any Forums has accepted passing transgirls as honorary women.
I can assure you they absolutely have not

just dropping in this thread to post the link to watch the documentary for free
bitchute.com/video/iNOnpkJH1a8J/
fuck kikes
fuck paywalls
fuck jannies
fuck trannies

Nigga you gay

The strange death of Europe has already began, and has claimed its first victim, Sweden. Next to fall is France, then Germany, then all the other unimportant Western European countries.

I think if you just nuked LA and NY, you'd get rid of a lot of the problems in your country.

I hate woke snowflakes and their safe spaces so freaking much, chud bros.

Germany is already one of the most pozzed countries in the world, probably in the top 5, and I say that as a German.

Don't fall for this meme. As soon as they hit 25, hormones kick in fucking hard, puberty blockers or not.

I learned that truth is condescending and transphobic

True. Your national dish is now kebab.

Kill yourself tranny
Massive cope, the justifications for trannyism all have their origins in continental philosophy

Sweden will save us

Attached: c050fc4cb7d2f2e787943fda78cf6e81.jpg (640x800, 65.68K)

I learned that reality is different for everyone.

LMAO they look like babyfaced men even after 200 filters if you saw one of these irl you'd knew better

>if you saw one of these irl
who you seeing "IRL" lol

probably never been to a party

Delusional tranny stop projecting. If you freaks love each other so much just fuck yourselves but don't ask a normal human being to be attracted to you. YWNBAW

>most deranged looking and dumb people

In other words, gender experts

uh huh cool

when was the last time you were at a party? when did you lose your virginity? have you ever had a GF?

if you can't answer those questions in this context then good luck in that big real world junior

You think Matt Walsh looks any more masculine with his soi beard and tacky tattoos?

Ah. You've already fallen brother. God rest your soul.

she must have had FFS since the pictures were taken, right?

Based

>if you saw one of these irl
You don't because despite what Any Forums tells you trannies are extremely rare.

Great movie, it was only meant for fence sitters and non-insane leftists most people here already know trannies are disgusting mentally ill weirdos love how popular it is according to IMDB

Forced Facial Surgery?

That's true but I live in a progressive city so I have seen at least 2 a day during my commute. You can easily tell since they don't have camera filters to hide behind; that and the smell my god the ones that get bottom surgery smell of death. They try and hide it with loads of grandma's perfume but you will always get a whiff

>All of them expert on their field
>The most deranged

Attached: 1654192706262.png (1024x920, 234.73K)

good lord the ethnic horrors in this image. do american schools actually have holocaust classes???

I haven't seen it, nor will I ever watch it. I'm glad that conservative media is so easy to ignore and I wish phony-progressive media was the same. Although I'm worried that this man is gaining traction with his book and now documentary. It means that things are only get worse and the shit-flinging political nerdrage is going to escalate.

MR WALKEN RUN

>implying they aren't all like that
nice wishful thinking bro

does 'shit-flinging political nerdrage' include pointing out that mentally ill men in dresses aren't women?

why is this question so polemic to western people? unironically tell me why??? i post from Chad and if i ask someone what a woman is they will tell me to my face and not do those filibusters and pilpul that those people were doing to that man with weird beard hair

qrd?
I'm generally socially liberal but only really insofar as I'm indifferent to clearly retarded shit rather than supportive of it

Ofc it doesn't didn't you read the user's post? He is a progressive

It was a good answer. Hadn't seen the pasta before.

Well some gimmick videos from either side doesn't hurt anybody. Like I said if that type of media stays in its lane I have no problem as long as I can ignore it (I don't need anybody to tell me that a bearded man with a dress is not a woman, don't need to watch a documentary for that) but if it leaks into other forms of media (like what wokies are doing) then that's a problem (for me).
I guess what I'm saying is that if the entertainment industry is not entertaining anymore is precissely because of wokies' ultra-obsession with politics and if conservatives chime in it's only going to get worse. Although I assume that for conservatives this is fighting back so what can you do, right?

Trannies are based in theory, think about it. It's men who are outplaying the system by turning into women and gaining their privileges
It's too bad that in practice trannies have the whole ultra left wing package

not that user
>last party
one week ago
>lost virginity
at 19
>had a girlfriend
multiple, it's been a few years since the last however
trannys are mentally ill freaks, they stick out like a sore thumb, even miles away, I saw 2 just today, in the same shop where a third one works, both wearing masks both obviously men, tranny worker wasn't in today but he wears a mask all the time too and is also obviously a man
I know I know, I'm just lying, you keep telling yourself that, it's what you need to cope with being an abomination

Specifically it was meant to open the eyes of the mostly-Christian audience that watches Daily Wire. Some were starting to embrace this nonsense because it meant that if they turned their gay son into a girl, he wouldn't be committing the sin of homosexuality. Not even making that shit up, it's part of why the the tranny-cancer has metastasized in the Mormon community. Matt's documentary shows that it's not a safe (or moral) alternative.

anyone who still finds a problem with these transwomen is a fag and a closeted homo, shit on the freaks not on the smokin hot babes

What is wrong with you ?

you're literally a fag lol just come out of the closet user did you know it's acceptable now?

>smoking hot babes
>t. prescribed a set of these

Attached: z4emfhyil2m81.jpg (3762x2074, 769.73K)

>holocaust class

Attached: 1636999646822.jpg (540x526, 37.14K)

Traps are gay, if you're so insecure being bi maybe leave traps to real men.
T. Racist right winger that is bi because of traps.

>not liking men makes you gay
you are a warped faggot

None of these men are over the age of 17

>tries this shit with a professor
>gets btfo

Lol no. The bleached blond faggot couldn't answer as simple question without circular reasoning.

it's ok anoncito i'll start booking some conversion therapy for you if you're that much of a self-hating homo

A coworker was watching this at work on his computer.

Report him to HR

Every single picture there is filtered and photoshopped to hell. None of them pass in real life. I worked night shifts next to a gay bar. I've seen countless troons. There are no passable trannies in the real world. Not one.

based
kill yourself tranny

faggot

Because you're a kiked incel

Just fuck tomboys dude

>search dictionary for definition of [word]
>"[word]: a [word]"
wtf now im enlightingned

I don't know why it's so hard for them to just admit "Yes, trannies are not biological women, but we, the jews and Democrats, support trannies because we hate White males and it's also a good way to divide society into camps we can then politically exploit."

There is no mystery to why Democrats cannot define what a woman is. It's a political sleight-of-hand.

i hear you, but i feel like nice and modest trannies wouldn't go to gay bars because there's no necessity for them, you wouldn't find passing troons in there but instead in normal, regular-ass places

We don't know, he starts explaining it and Walsh does a TOTALLY EPIC joke by literally muting him and playing 'funny' music until the end of his answer

Oh no they look feminine with only a carefully selected angle to hide their manly features, doesn't show their bodies, doen't show their voice, doesn't show their smell, doesn't show how they walk or stand, doesn't show how they think and act, doesn't show how badly they will age. Trannies are an internet fad, when you see them irl you just laugh at the pathetic attempt to be a woman

I'm having second thoughts about this trans-faggotry of late, and I'm starting to be more accepting of it.
It's been a while women have been invading male spaces without putting up any effort whatsoever after gatekeeping was deemed a bad thing, and ruining them in turn because of that.
Well now you get troons doing exactly that, so fuck you vapid cunts, you get what you fucking deserve.
Fuck trannies though.

projection

He talked to doctors, leaders of NGOs, and people with actual congenital hormone disorders.
>"are those the drugs used to chemically castrated sex offenders"
>"UM I THINK THIS INTERVIEW IZ OVER GOY"
Could've been better, but still decent awareness propaganda.

Because it's not what they believe, you insane subhuman. Nobody hates white men as a whole. They do hate you, but that is a normal human reaction.

I enjoyed it and yes ameristan is truly a third world country where they can't answer quite simply "adult human female" lol

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

Same. I can't wait until the far right gets massacred.

Just massacre the far right. Kill them all, hang their corpses from every main street, implement laws to euthanize anybody showing the same mental illness. Problem solved, forever.

in that case the far left should be massacred as well for balance because people like me are sick of the pedo religious freaks on the right and the pedo tranny freaks on the left

Attached: look.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

t seething troons

>the far right
Oh you mean that thing that doesnt exist in the US?

>nice and modest
>trannies
pick one fren

>nobody
You disingenuous, lying shitbird. It takes less than a minute to go to Twitter and find a dozen examples disproving you. In five minutes you could find thousands. Go an hero.

I thought that you're gonna have to shill harder if you want me to watch this grifter garbage, shill

youtu.be/NHxHSD4qWEM
"Debate" between Vaush and a Philosophy Phd
The professor has a great breakdown of the arguments.

>it's only okay when my side does it

Though, truth is constant.

>Pedo tranny freaks
Not really a thing. Most pedophiles are right wing reactionaries that want to bring back child brides.

It does, sadly.

>cherrypicks

Oof moment.

When did they say that, schizo?

>Twitter
Not a real example, sorry.

Any opinion on twitter is both not to be taken seriously and utterly removed from actual political power. Oh, and also, despite such claims you probably can't show me shit.

I rephrase that for you, pedo's supporting trannys
nice try though lol

Attached: Look son.jpg (400x385, 56.14K)

One of them makes good videos.

You people are fucking insane

>it's not cherrypicking when we post people in early transition or mutilated genitalias though

>you insane subhuman

The irony of calling others this while believing you can be the opposite sex.

>pedo's supporting trannys
I mean, if you want to massacre most democrats politicians I would happily support that.

>"We hate homos, women, and democracy."
>"Okay, then I'll kill you to protect hose things."
>"YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY".
What is insane is that you are not currently in a death camp.

This. Even Asian troons have "tells" if you're sober enough to find them.

The irony is that you 1: Assume I'm a tranny. 2: Show a understanding of the subject on par with a complete subhuman. Which you are, subhuman.

I don't even like trannies. But if I had to pick a side, I would pick the trannies any day. They are the lesser evil, and their existence serves as a perfect method to find and track down right wing subhumans unfit for society.

This whole debate is fucking stupid. Why even entertain this nonsense?
Someone comes at you telling you that the sky is made of water and dogshit is a nutritious foodstuff do you stand there and debate them for 2 fucking hours or do you just walk the fuck away from that nutcase and carry on about your day?
Fact: If you're trans you're mentally ill
Fact: if you were born with xy chromosomes you are not and cannot be a woman ever. You will always be a mentally ill man living in delusion.
It's that simple.
I don't care if you are a tranny, be what you want to be but I'm not going to pretend your an actual woman or embrace your delusions and neither is anyone sane in society.

Not just that but the fuckup can't bear someone actually answering the question so he makes an editing joke out of it like a youtube faggot rather than present the truth of what he filmed honestly, now we'll never know if the guy's answer would have been undermined easily because the fag went biased with what should have been an easy argument to win fairly

i'll rephrase it again for you, pedo's supporting tranny pedos.
We know they're on both sides, it's just a matter of time till someone gets to you both and don't try telling me Johnathan Yaniv is not a child predator
case closed, sleep tight lol

Attached: laugh harder.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

I just watched that segment and, of course, this fag couldn't answer ANY of his questions, and even gets aggressive
the one you refer to he answers with "yes and no"
these people should sit in a mental institution and not in a university. this is a sign of the final hours of a civilization.

>Someone comes at you telling you that the sky is made of water and dogshit is a nutritious foodstuff do you stand there and debate them for 2 fucking hours or do you just walk the fuck away from that nutcase and carry on about your day?
Ask atheist trying to reason with a christian.

>Fact: If you're trans you're mentally ill
Arguably. Way less insane than the far right though.

>Fact: if you were born with xy chromosomes you are not and cannot be a woman ever. You will always be a mentally ill man living in delusion.
Incorrect. Science is finding a way even as we speak.

>pedo's supporting tranny pedos.
Most pedophiles are not transsexual.

The point you fags are missing is

A: You do not get to impose your selective reality on everyone else.
B: You do not get to impose it on children without expecting extreme backlash

I typically embrace a "live and let live" approach but you fags are demonstrating the unintended side-effects of unrestricted human freedom. The inmates rapidly run the asylum

>Nitpicking
Only tiny minority of trannies passed as a woman, majority of them look like a caveman with a dress and make up and look deformed
>t.dated a passble tranny who gave me monthly neetbux during covid

>A: You do not get to impose your selective reality on everyone else.
If society s expected to tolerate religious people, then yes we can.

>B: You do not get to impose it on children without expecting extreme backlash
Sure. Nobody is doing that though.

>If society s expected to tolerate religious people, then yes we can.
Notice the use of the word "Tolerate" by you. You faggots arent advocating for tolerance. You are demanding full-throated endorsement and everyone getting on board with altering the societal conception of sex and gender to accommodate your mental illness. You are the equivalent of a theocracy.

>Sure. Nobody is doing that though.
Yes you fucking are. Lying will get you nowhere.

Imagine shilling for Israel because they insulted trannys lmao that’s all it takes to win you idiots over isn’t it? No wonder Trump lost

>Sure. Nobody is doing that though.

Attached: tranny indoctrination.png (698x706, 443.5K)

>Nobody hates white men as a whole.
Lmao

>Lying will get you nowhere.
lying is all they have, they lie about reality, they lie about their intentions, they lie about the consequences, they lie about absolutely everything because they need to, if they started telling the truth the whole tranny acceptance movement would crumble

>You do not get to impose your selective reality on everyone else.
We do this literally all the time, like when we pretend we have respect for you, even though you’re just a brain broken retarded conservative who can’t conserve anything other than Israel. Keep talking about drag queen story hour and waging that culture war, that’s why you’re losing and always have been lol

>You faggots arent advocating for tolerance.
Yes, we are.

>ou are demanding full-throated endorsement and everyone getting on board with altering the societal conception of sex and gender to accommodate your mental illness.
In what way? Where the fuck is the line drawn for you? And how the fuck can you argue this when this kind of crap is literally as old as time. Sumerian mythology has intersex people as a thing that exists.

>Yes you fucking are.
Where? Even drag events, or whatever crap is going on, are not mandatory. Parents choose to take their kids there. That is no different from parents taking their kids to Church.

>twitter
Ignored.

Yes. I get that you need to think all of human history is just one huge conspiracy against you personally to deal with the failure of your existence, but reality would disagree.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a christcuck boomer

Try again faggot.

>Any opinion on twitter is both not to be taken seriously and utterly removed from actual political power.
Yes all blue checkmarks are run by bots, not by real people who take their attitudes to politics and other institutions. When will you imbeciles realize that no one is buying your gaslighting? You just look like clowns screaming that sky is green.

Attached: jews hate whites - twitter2.png (1600x800, 527.35K)

Comparing your faggotry to religion is among the worst tactics you niggers can employ.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgL7Zqx3ugc&t=20s

>"show me evidence"
>here's evidence
>"ignored"
I guess deluding yourself into thinking you're morally right is easy when you simply ignored evidence to the contrary.

i hate jews so fucking much

>Ignored.
This isnt for you. No one takes you seriously. I am showing other anons. You are just an interlocutor to expound my thesis. You could be replaced by a chatbot.

Attached: tranny groomers.jpg (828x1543, 247.89K)

>Yes, we are.
No, you aren't. Tolerance would allow for people to disagree with your various assertions and you can get banned off mainstream social media sites for saying trans"""women""" arent real women. That's not tolerance. That's ideology.

>And how the fuck can you argue this when this kind of crap is literally as old as time. Sumerian mythology has intersex people as a thing that exists.
>Sumerian mythology
>mythology

You mean the fake thing they made up?

>Where?
Increasingly school curriculums, children's television shows, movies, the broader culture in general. The various (((psychologists))) and (((school therapists))) pushing this bullshit on confused young people as a solution to a non-existent problem. Troons are currently appears in young people at rates higher than their natural rate of appearance. Either there's something in the water supply or someone is pushing it.

Attached: 1652065291477.jpg (1236x1222, 113.99K)

>he doesn't know

please kill yourself and get raped, tranny

Not as much as they hate you.

Attached: jews hate whites - twitter.jpg (2000x2000, 642.23K)

The people he interviews talk in circles, can't answer basic questions, but somehow have great influence.This crap is insidious, and the propaganda is ubiquitous. The ideology is incoherent and illogical, but brooks no questions. It must be confronted and crushed.

Attached: 341E050F093A4844B1D8A8C1FCAB766E.jpg (846x1024, 104.8K)

>muh Jewish conspiracy
You went from something I can easily ignore, twitter, to something I can ignore even easier, anti semetic conspiracy theories.

You should be put away.

It's accurate. Hell, even you people admit it.

>Twitter
>Literally explained what she means with genocide in a way that actually gives it some nuance and shows she doesn't just hate all white people.
Wow. Is this the best you have?

Twitter is not evidence. People say stupids shit on twitter all the time. It's what the site is designed to do.

It's a good thing you don't intend to use this for me since if you did i would have to ask you for a source for the supposed clip.

Keep barking, mongrel.

Attached: anti-white media.jpg (5000x5000, 3.53M)

I hate white males too cause they're the only people I ever interact with

am I supposed to 'like' them?

I'd fuck this dude in the ass but I won't call him "she".

Right. Just be a good tool and keep responding. Non-imbeciles can find the sources themsleves in 10 seconds.

Attached: tranny indoctrination2.png (641x540, 110.04K)

>Tolerance would allow for people to disagree with your various assertions and you can get banned off mainstream social media sites for saying trans"""women""" arent real women.
If you show no tolerance then don't expect tolerance to be given to you. It's a two way street, and 99% of the time the victim did way more than simply "say trans women are not real women".

>That's not tolerance. That's ideology.
That means literally nothing. Everything is a ideological thing.

>You mean the fake thing they made up?
1: If you want to dismiss all religions as fake things people made up. 100%, be my guest. Just make sure to tell that to all Christians. 2: It still shows the idea is old as shit.

>Increasingly school curriculums, children's television shows, movies,
None of those are true and all of them, and I do mean all of them, are something the parents have to agree to let their kid watch. They are not being forced.

>But schools
Even ignoring the fact that most Americans tend to have more than one school they can send their kid to, please explain to me how math school books are teaching kids that being trans is okay. Are you just being mad that civil classes are a thing?

> Troons are currently appears in young people at rates higher than their natural rate of appearance.
Based on what? Your own ideas of natural rates of appearance? That means literally nothing.

>Either there's something in the water supply or someone is pushing it.
Or maybe it's just become more accepted so more trans people make it a part of their identity.

Yeah but most most transsexuals are or they wouldn’t be so obsessed with talking to kids about their sexuality, and claim genocide when you ask them to stop.

Same. It will make it easier to find you and put you away.

I could find the source. But 99% of the time it reveals the source is absolute bullshit. Like this example, by the way.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Either accept it or admit that you are not worth it.

>or they wouldn’t be so obsessed with talking to kids about their sexuality,
Well, there's the thing, they are not obsessed with that. Like, at all.

>or they wouldn’t be so obsessed with talking to kids about their sexuality,
There is only one group of people that screams genocide at the drop of a hat, and it's not trannies.

What's the appeal of traps? Your penis is still going to smell like poopoo

>Even most of Any Forums....
thats because Any Forums got invaded, no one goes there anymore

Good. The only way you are going to be dealt with is if you are chased from every hole you hide in. Find, contain, exterminate. The only way to argue with the far right.

Matt Walsh is still a fucking idiot and Shapiro is a demon. But I hope they make more shit like this instead of gay Hollywood knockoffs.

cringe

>Asks questions
>Gets insane answers that all of mainstream media support
>"WHAT NO YOU CANT JUST GET THEIR OPINIONS LIKE THAT, ITS GOING TO MAKE THEM LOOK CRAZY"
Oh wow so that was the point

fpbp and same
>you keep using that word truth and it's making uncomfortable, you're being very transphobic
tough to fathom this is a real person

It's a statement of fact. You deserve to die, simply as.

nice try