This is what white communities are all about. This is in the Blue Ridge Mountains

This is what white communities are all about. This is in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

How is yours?

Attached: 1655428277223.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

Rednecks taking pity on WFH yuppies?

people are so good

I’ve always said it. North GA has the most based people in the country.

>buys tiny mower for large yard
>doesn't know that it is a self-propelled, just keeps pushing through overgrown grass.

I'll bet those neighbors had a good chuckle at that city slicker's expense before offering to help

fuck w*man, the man does all the work and she has the balls to complain the fucking bitch

They are still going to vote Democrat

basically. The bitch has more test (jesus that jawline) than the dork that has to fagpack the kid that isnt his.

But it's cool I do a real job, feeding these coomsoomers, and yet I don't deserve enough to have a couple acres to mow and a manfaced wife.

this. absolute worthless trash wife

UV is terrible for babies and cutting grass sends projectiles all over the place. Would that cunt not watch the fucking baby?

too busy taking her 3 hour long shower

there's still plenty of land in Montana and elsewhere, appalachias, etc that you can buy many acres for tens of thousands of dollars. I'd take a 200sqft shack on my own land than having the nicest apartment in the world, that's for sure.

she may have more test because she has some big balls complaining instead of taking care of the children while the man works his ass on the lawn fucking whore

>let's go help this fucking retard this noise is driving me INSANE its been HOURS

Take it easy, bro

>tiny mower
emasculating him
she'll be cheating on him with one of the riding mower Chads

Nothing special about white people being good people. I lived in a turkish neighborhood once in my life and i am glad i got out of there. Now white neighborhood and no problems. I'm German so not many nigger around here.

>From the twisted mind of Jordan Peele

>yeah let's keep an eye on these fucking idiots before they do something really stupid.

why has this been spammed all week

>blue ridge mountains
Lol. Liberal college students have been chipping away at the blue ridge mountains and their culture for decades now and no one has done shit.

Yep they’ll accept help from these rural whites only to betray them time and time again. They’re surprised anyone helped because they come from urban areas and suburbs where no one helps and everyone is suspicious of one another

Not all small mowers are self propelled, most budget options aren't.

Land in Montana is very expensive. If it's cheap, it means either there's no access at all, no access in winter, or no water.

I do all sorts of work for my older neighbors.
My neighbor came over yesterday and helped me clean my air conditioner outdoor unit and put a new drain on the blower in my basement.
I have tried to explain this to cityniggers and suburbfags for years.
Rural people being helpful and nice isn’t a meme.
It’s a way of life out here.
>t.middle of nowhere trash

Attached: 8F398657-F77C-4FBE-97CF-7DDFD73C1088.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

Pussy is scarce in the sticks and seeing a cuckokd city slicker is an easy target

That has to be some liberal fuckwit "remote worker" that moved into a low cost of living are to fuck it up. I feel so bad for those people helping them. They don't understand how bad it'll get for them when this jack ass starts whining to the county board about more street lights and turn signals adn faggot education for kids at public school. It'll happen. It always does.