The US military is a joke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRwJHOu8hg

Attached: 201210-F-GY993-029.jpg (4128x2752, 2.2M)

Scary bad guy masks

Looks like isis lol

It is a joke, but that joke can still wipe out the world.

It's just SATCOM decided it was big enough for it's own military branch to flex their budget. That's literally it.

> The US military is a joke
always been

ISIS was an American proxy army. They also kind of look like patriot front.

Those masks are full of the semen which mutt golems harvest at their gay faggot parades so they eat jizz from their NATO combat mask all day

The government thinks the masks make their enforcers look all scary and shit.
Normal functioning people see them as dirty criminals propping up a shit government at war with the people who have to hide their faces from us out of shame and fear of retribution/revenge if we ever get a chance for Justice.

Kek look who's talking. I can't wait for Russian soldiers to rape your mom in front of you then hang you with piano wire

Haha their instructor is a gay and another is a midget woman *cackling continues*

Not only that but actively working against American citizens for about 80 years now. Traitors all.

stfu and keep giving us your shekels you nigger piggy bank

You're in no position to make fun of anyone's army, Kraut.

>haven't paid taxes sense covid started.
I am proud to say not one of my pennies has paid your kike leader and I jerk off to ukies getting killed

US military is for homosexuals, women, and mexicans. please kill many of them in the next war

Attached: 1451696069609.jpg (540x960, 77.51K)

just get the fuck out of here you're worthless poorfag

It's just another government jobs program for people who can't make it in real life on their own merits and talents.
They're just government faggots that have the power to lord government's faggotry over us.
For now.

kek based grandma in the background.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 09-37-31 _pol_ - The US military is a joke - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (221x174, 71.82K)

The airforce used to be part of the army.
>but the army wasn't gay enough
The space force used to be part of the air force
>but the air force wasn't gay enough

How long until they come out with cock force?

Mad? That's what you get, kike

Mutts will never colonize space.

Attached: Reinhard von Lohengramm wine.jpg (262x192, 7.94K)