Get off this website and spend time with your dad

Get off this website and spend time with your dad

Attached: Screenshots_2022-06-19-07-46-55.png (810x1480, 1.12M)

Eat shit spic

i would but he's dead

My dad sucks and married into a really trashy family. I have kids but I don't like them. Many such cases

I'm a father and I'm here shitposting as my morning relax time. Happy Fathers Day, faggots.

Same. F

He's in the living room right now, just watching TV.

Russian TV.

He loves that shit. There are no black people. He says it reminds him of the good old days.

visit his grave you inconsiderate unthankfull mutt

No, I rather spend time with your mom.

nah, he abandoned us with our bipolar mother that was abusive as fuck, he let me get molested by a neighbor and did nothing about it, he again chose a literal coke-whore over me and that's when I cut him off completely for a long time, I finally let him back into my life and he's doing the same shit again with his now 7th wife who's the biggest coal-burning cunt I've ever met, raising three future criminals while they pretend they are good parents

my stepdad is alright but he completely shut me down when I warned my family about Biden and made me look like a schizo in front of my mom.

they can both pound sand

Just ask your mom's to get you a new one.

Attached: delmontetheaveragebeautifulamerican.png (1024x1024, 1.15M)

My father gambled all the money he worked so hard earning. Now he is a poor man.

same, I miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

happy Father's Day user

To any real dads out there taking care of business and doing your part, thank you. Happy father's day.

Kek saw my Father yesterday. He is well and told me that the niggers have all gone crazy and wimin politicians were to blame. I told him it was the kikes he laughed and said yeah you're right boy. Nice visit we enjoyed a cold bud light by his pool and I left.

Was it fathers day today ? Who would've known.

Ugh
Mine died a year ago and I still miss the fucker like you wouldnt believe
He was based and redpilled af
feels bad man

This
Who gives a fuck about men right, fucking patriarchy scum

Attached: WojakBornToFeel.jpg (680x895, 70.04K)

she's dead, too

Will do in a few hours. His gift today is getting all 5 grandkids, sunscreen’d up and in the pool. Im going to take my eife out snd probably fuck her before coming back.
Happy father’s day y’all. Enjoy you days dads and bros, it a cool 90’s here.

Attached: 14C53884-92A1-4AEB-93E0-1C4A57EE4375.jpg (640x636, 82.74K)

I am dad

topkek

if i was dead i wouldn't give a fuck if anyone visited my grave, because i'd be fucking dead
Visiting a grave is for the living, it's a coping mechanism. If user has already coped with his father's death, there's no reason he should visit it

My dad just tested positive for covid, first person in my family to get it

My dad hadn't spoken to me in over a year even after I have him his first grandchild only to call me last month only to know if me and my wife were born again Christians.

You don't know that.
For all you know when you die you become a disembodied spirit entity tied forever to your corpse and unable to leave a 10 foot radius of said corpse.
Oh you told everyone not to visit your grave? Have fun with an eternity of watching your tombstone degenerate in the elements.

Yep, wish I could.

I would but he's been acting strange lately and when I asked him he gave me the cold shoulder so I'm giving him a couple weeks of space

F

>Things you can say on Any Forums that you will be called "racist" for on reddit

> it's a coping mechanism

thats retarded, going to the final resting place of someone that sacrificed for you or that meant alot to you is showing respect, its showing that even tho they are technically not here anymore youll still take time to drop by and say hello, but i guess thats a foreign concept to the french kek

Same and based.

My dad is dead and my step dad is with some asian whore but he deserves the asian yoga instructor after what my mum did to him.