1 in 3 men reported zero sexual activity in the past year

healthline.com/health-news/young-adults-especially-men-having-sex-less-frequently

How the fuck can someone have trouble with women? It's literally the easiest thing to get laid

Attached: 1649620674523.jpg (789x704, 198.4K)

Standards

>It's literally the easiest thing to get laid
Tell us how

Busy in education and training.
And any man they don't wanna fuck they don't consider humans, society never will accept that.

So we will just watch while they get their heads cut off

>Tell us how
just ask them out or ask for sex

I won't date colored or fat women, but I'm 5'7 so it's all I can get, I guess I'm vocel.

Attached: 1pbtid.jpg (996x738, 78.8K)

>1 in 3 men reported zero sexual activity in the past year
Sorry, I took it all for myself

I'm 34 years old and have never even touched a woman

I won’t date wh…
Nm they don’t look my way…
Nm .. they weren’t good looking enough ..
Nm they age. Never seen an old white woman I desired why would I invest in entitled annoying aging guaranteed programmed ugliness?

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way among civilized people. And that's why we're going to extinct. It's the laws of natural selection at work.

youre in russia, sex is easy to get. greek women are the hardest and i still get laid. theres no excuse

>just ask them out or ask for sex

Hmmm, maybe I need to go to Greece for my next vacation....

Slide thread
Jewish d&c
Botposters & ugly virgins

It's simple really. The typical average (non chad) white boy is often socially awkward, weird, and neurotic. There life of isolation playing video games, geek card games, and collecting toys have prohibited them from developing social skills which are useful in picking up women. In fact for many white boys, they already resigned to the fact they'll never get laid or even have a meaningful relationship with a women so they continue to live a life of isolation by playing video game, card games, and collecting toys.

I'm all for long-term monogamous relationship, I won't just "get laid".
And I won't date a woman I don't like. And vice versa, women that don't like me, won't date me.
Therefore, chances of finding a partner are close to zero. It's that simple.

Time to help males:
>Subsidized surrogacy (absolutely needed).
>Legalized prostitution.
>Jobs for people who have been unemployed for a long time instead of only supporting women.

And that's a good thing

and that's a good thing, here's how we can increase that number

>greek women are the hardest
based on what ive seen in toronto im gonna have to say i doubt that

a woman's ethnicity has nothing at all to do with this, retards