Does Snus keep its flavor and stuff when Freezed and refrigerated? or does it taste different

Does Snus keep its flavor and stuff when Freezed and refrigerated? or does it taste different

Attached: Portioned_snus (1).jpg (2496x2421, 1.09M)

Nigger, freeze one bag and test it out for yourself. Fucking Swedes...

it tastes better cold imo

I would not freeze it. As it will collect moisture. You could put it in one of those bags that they suck the air out of. Then put it in the refrigerator. I dont see any benefits doing it though

tf are you even doing?

Attached: faggot.png (748x1156, 597.26K)

What are the benefits of Snus? Does it affect the health of my gums?

depends on nicotine concentration. under 20mg shouldnt cause you too many issues. if you get a gum infection just swish water with rock salt around your gums for a few days and use chlorhexadine mouth wash after brushing

left unrefrigerated it will dry out, weaken the flavour and lose nicotine depending on ambient temprature

pol could do with more threads about snus. only brown people can't handle snus

i have that exact general white snus in my freezer
the child adds to the experience
throw that shit out though it's addictive poison

the internet has genuinely retarded millions of people

Idk but i live a quarter mile from a tobacco farm

Helps with crohns and an good nootropic

*the COLD adds to the experienc
swedish snus is seriously the best form of tobacco but it is like crack.

Health is all a matter of perspective. You'll be healthier than a corpse at least

Attached: Dip-Gum-Disease-and-How-Tobacco-Effects-Your-Oral-Health.jpg (800x414, 88.01K)

I don't have Crohn's and my nicotine use gets to the point where I can barely open my eyes in the morning, and wake up to use nicotine in the middle of the night. it is like hell
nootropic? it's any extremely addictive dopamine drug

Nigger, either use it always at the same time as medicine or use it as performance enhancement when needed.

Also only take it 1-2hours after waking up, because it will raise your dopamine like coffee/sugar and make you addicted. First 2hours only bland food, sunlight and water

>abuse drug
>surprised that he gets no benefits from it
Fearsome intellect.

is snus a good alternative to cigs? ive been trying to quit for awhile, gum and patches dont work, fuck vaping. i like chew. the only problem is snus is expensive in america. dip is much cheaper, but worse.

What's the difference with snus and dip?

you spit more with dip, since it's more moist and stuff.