Is this what you guys mean by “helping” your own?

Is this what you guys mean by “helping” your own?

Attached: 3B880F62-B8BA-4D2A-9BD8-4E4AD6CC1726.jpg (664x673, 49.73K)

Capitalism is leftwing.

Barron Trump is filling out, good for him

Dims have control of House, Senate, and Presidency and haven't sent out any kind of a stimulus in the last 2 years. Fucking faggot sack of shit in a diaper in your 20s, what exactly is it that is voting in your best interests by voting for demonrat?

there is literally no "gotcha" here. just because that little nigga wants or needs something doesnt mean he just get it for nothing. assuming the little nigger is homeless too, its probably becuase hes a total genetic dead end retard with zero self control and spent all his money on bullshit drugs and gambling. most starving homeless people stay starving and homeless, theyre like lemmings just throwing themselves over the cliff. trying to catch them and put them back in the ledge is futile

That is an artist's rendition of a fantasy

this is what's called "I have no real argument so I'll create a pathetically simple straw man"

I pity you

People are more likely to help poor people of the same genetic cluster than they are to help somebody of an entirely different one. Babies also respond positively when they see somebody from their genetic cluster hurt somebody of a different ethnicity or genetic cluster.

the point OP was making is that nobody here helps anyone even of their own race

A poorly drawn cartoon? Probably not, no.

imagine still thinking either party is better

>claim labor unions are communism
>sell jobs off to literal communists
day of the rope is for the billionaires, not the niggers

Anyone "starving" in this country must be retarded.

No one has to take care of anybody

Most of the White race is compromised though so it’s understandable. So many nigger worshippers and degenerates, finding unity is a pipe dream.

In reality it's an obese black single mother with obese children that is saying "I'm starving".

Oh and she pays for all her food with a food stamp card with infinite money in it.

We don't need people who can't take care of themselves.

Attached: 1648504455443.jpg (810x960, 56.61K)

So is fascism.

lolwut

Leftists would tell that starving men he can burn in hell as far as they are concerned. They only care about women. Just look at Ukraine's drafting.

Have you ever wondered why libertarians never win any election? Yeah me neither

Fuck off retard