Why do they want to risk a world war over shitty Ukraine? Its like UK-US is a forever war death cult

why do they want to risk a world war over shitty Ukraine? Its like UK-US is a forever war death cult

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-british-troops-must-prepare-to-fight-in-europe-once-again-says-new-head-of-army-12636637

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 9.26.19 AM.png (1390x1228, 209.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7SnTkc0r6gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War is a great way for Them to reduce the population as well as enrich themselves.

UK has gone berserk starting shit while they have 300 tanks and a ramp carrier.

Literally Hunter Biden and Joe Biden blackmail.

Because russians are the biggest pieces of shit niggers on the planet Earth

Because ukraine is where all the corrupt leftists in the west have been laundering their money for decades.

Because they wanna keep the Black Sea submerged by any means necessary.

There’s nothing wrong with a ramp design carrier retard. It’s more the fact the army is none existent 33 active infantry battalions. Only 26,400 infantry troops. They’d last about 26 days or just a little over three weeks.

What is Patrick sanders’ relation to Bernie? Serious question. Biden is on video saying “god save the queen” on a hot mic after he closed the congress as VP to hand it over to trump & pence. i am telling you: the democrats are in bed with Britain.

another amerifag who has never heard of "si vis pacem para bellum"

The government is panicking because the normalfags are realizing that we have the economy of 1920s Germany and the demographics of 1990s Yugoslavia, and they want to send us all to die in another country because they're afraid that we're going to hang them if they don't.

Is the public reaction a sign of war to come? Nobody is really warmongering (except for a vocal minority) but everyone's attitude seems to just be "yeah, we're going to war with Russia." What does this indicate?

RETARDED BRITISH ROYALS CANT ACCEPT THE MULTIPOLE WORLD... SO THEY WILL LIKELY BE DESTROYED.

>UK-US is a forever war death cult
It's Anglo-Saxon culture. Read Beowulf and you will understand.

Crack on. You won't have my sons.

that deals much more with the individual's journey through life, and each quest had a noble intention.

wars today are provoked and issued by greedy oligarchical rulers and have nothing to do with man's soul

Brits arent interested in fighting for a country that does not care about them. If Russia crossed the channel I still wouldn't move an inch.

Attached: 1634418051623.jpg (1024x802, 88.52K)

Middle class Brit here. OMG my dick is so erect right now for the first time in years at the idea of the working class Bongs getting slaughter by Russians. Bring it on, lets fight until the last white working Bong!! Yeahhhhh

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Attached: 1642161060875.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

Its funny how Russia now controls almost all of resource rich Donbass and 30% of Ukraine and there are no videos.

While Hohols jerk off to every small video of a drone or tank or tugboat getting bombed, just like ISIS.

If i ever see a hohol in US, i will hunt them down personally

CALLING ALL FEDERAL AGENTS, NEETS, ANONS AND GLOWIES

/N/e/i/n/c/h/a/n/ dot com is backkkkkkk!!!!

Why the fuck are you still here.
No Jews
No shills

The number of troops is irrelevant. What people seem to forget is that Europe would be glassed in an instant. But hey, the jews have nuclear bunkers in new zealand it's not like they give a fuck.
youtu.be/7SnTkc0r6gk

Show your real flag

1000 ukrainians dead or wounded per day, 30% of the country lost, jews evacuated, 7 million refugees, no economy left. Die in a fire while sucking a shit covered dick you filthy jew. Actual white Ukrainians are dead because of faggots like you. All you had to do was follow the Minks ceasefire but nooo you had to start shit. Moloch needs another blood sacrifice.

Retard

Smart person