Board tier list

S - TIER: /diy/, Any Forums, Any Forums

A - TIER: Any Forums, /an/, /k/, /w/

B - TIER: /lit/, Any Forums, Any Forums, /adv/, /fa/, /gd/, /o/, /t/

C - TIER: /3/, /adv/, Any Forums, Any Forums, /out/, /sci/

FAG TIER: /ic/, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, /mlp/

Attached: 3060415522_3a0845d10a_z.jpg (640x480, 88.58K)

>Any Forumsadgets and shills
>S tier
>/ic/, literally the only board that actually cares about and encourages improvement in others
>FAG tier
>Any Forums, /adv/ and /gd/, literal normie circlejerks
>B tier
I would struggle to make an opinion so revolting, what's your secret?

/diy/ isn't just the best board on this site, but it's possibly the best forum on the internet. For almost any skill there's at least one oldfuck who knows everything about it, if not a handful of them. And they call you a fag if you're being a fag.

become less stupid, is my advice to you

I gave no idea how it stays so useful and pure. Honestly it should be a tier of its own.

I'm serious, I've seen a lot of dogfuckers posts in the years, but this one made me instinctively recoil in disgust
I need to know what kind of training you've been through to gain this ability

I hate Any Forums though. People here are genuinely stupid and gullible. You can post a fake twitter screenshot and at least 50% of the posters will believe it without a question.

ck and out are the only quality boards.

For you to fathom my thoughts is like for a hamster to understand a human, or for an ant to understand a dog(

Probably because if you're being an asshole or an idiot you don't get any useful answers from cantakerous oldfucks who know everything.

95% of Any Forums is trolls, retards, paid and unpaid semitic shills and govt actors.
5% of Any Forums are philosophers, visionaries and true thinkers.
It's great. It's one of the most interesting, influential and funny places on the entire internet.

You are right that Any Forums should be bumped down to FAG TIER.

Never been to that board but what I've noticed with all the other boards I frequent (Any Forums, /ck/, Any Forums, /out/) is that 95% of people are dumb fucks who don't know anything, and the other 5% are knowledgeable tourists who get shouted down by the dumb fucks and never come back.

I like Cairn Terriers.

/sp/ is SS tier

>doesnt rate /trash/
tourist

/diy/ is unironically a bunch of bots. I remember going into several interesting looking threads a few months ago and several users were complaining that the exact same thread had already been posted multiple times, with identical images and identical conversations unfolding. The slow boards are given the illusion of speed by supplementing with bots

/an/ is God tier

S - Tier: /pol
Fag - Tier: the rest

it's a border terrier

nah

Any Forums fucking sucks. Its just self hating code monkeys bragging about thier salaries, gossiping about HR roasties and raging at anons who dont know the exact specifications of random consoomer bullshit

pretty much. Ask the employer of shills too. Beyond BBC spam to Any Forums this is the place to be.

REVISED LIST

S - TIER: /diy/, Any Forums, /an/

A - TIER: Any Forums, /k/, /w/

B - TIER: /lit/, Any Forums, /adv/, /fa/, /gd/, /o/, /t/, Any Forums

C - TIER: /3/, Any Forums, /out/, /sci/, Any Forums

FAG TIER: /ic/, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, /mlp/, Any Forums

/p/ is not only the worst board on four channel, but one of the worse places on the internet.