Well-Poisining “Conspiracies”

Post “conspiracies” that are pushed by the main stream media in order to discredit other valid conspiracies. I’ll start: Flat Earth

Attached: 6A141AFA-8A42-4259-9CDB-D917DB7D6D9F.jpg (1080x1080, 208.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthcurvature.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

flat earth is the #1 freemason psyop from which all others come from. their symbols tell you. the all seeing eye is polaris.

before some faggot says it
yes, flat earth is mainstream
infact, its probably more mainstream than lizard-people and anti-vax right now

Bro the existence of flat earthers is not a conspiracy. They're real. The government didn't put them there. The CIA didn't put them there. "The left" didn't put them there. "The jews" didn't put them there. Or whatever boogeyman you're thinking of.

Unfortunately, the retarded "flat earth" bullshit is legitimately how retarded the far rightwing is

>Unfortunately, the retarded "flat earth" bullshit is legitimately how retarded the far rightwing is
This is how you know this is glowfag territory. It's done to poison the well and turn people off from sane discourse: look at those antivaxxing, flat earth cuds!

That’s just not true, anti-vax is and probably will be the most mainstream conspiracy for a couple of years

oops i mean globe earth is the psyop.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-19-10-08-19-1.png (800x1000, 1.15M)

jeez you'd think if it was so established as being round there should be self-evident proof but there isn't

I would definitely not put it above antivax. Half the people I know (myself included) won't take it but I've never met a single person who have ever talked about flat earth shit.

>memeflag talking about glowies
hi glowie

You’re fucking retarded. Of course actual people believe in it, but they were lead to believe it by glowies and Jews muddying the water so they don’t focus on actually important things. Work on your critical thinking.

Attached: 341E6D99-0EE5-472A-9E7B-D25CE6AE9BC6.jpg (750x710, 109.62K)

begone glownigger

The Muh freemasons Muh Jesuits bullshit is the most obvious

Attached: 1655644336254.jpg (850x414, 158.03K)

there is no curve and you can't prove there is one

Picrel

Attached: CD4391CB-7923-4181-83BA-99B15DCCA703.jpg (822x562, 174.87K)

The conspiracy that gender identity is real. When in fact gender simply does not exist, there is only biological sex. When a man says "I feel like a real man" he really is just saying that he feels triumphant, victorious, and courageous. It's the same as a woman saying "I feel like a real woman". We can understand that different emotions exist because happiness is relative to depression or sadness, and we can all understand eachother on this, and these emotions are measurable. However, no one can measure "male" as a feeling. You cannot actually feel like a man in a true sense, if you've never been a woman. The only purpose of biological sexes is for biological reproduction.

IMO, it is one of the most well sickening conspiracies to suggest that something immeasurable like "gender identity" even exists. I'm not cis-gendered, because gender isn't even real.

no one said jews aren't freemasons because many are. but they hide it in plain sight in freemason symbols to absolve themselves of karmic debt

You're a stupid fucking kike.

Attached: 1655553898027.jpg (609x848, 135.32K)

Did you even care to look at my op? Stars rotating in different directions in the different hemispheres is only possible when the earth is a globe.

i mistyped the globe is the lie

>look at how retarded muh ancestors were!!1!
>I must be retarded too!!

people have explained that but I don't have a link handy. either way there is no curve.

Sun, flying through space like a rocket, followed by planets in its spiraling tail. Yet the background, the stars, looks the same night after night, like an episode of the Flintstones.

imagine being on pol and still defending globe. i'd kneck myself for being retarded. every conspiracy true but noo noooooo its round round. well poisoining well poisoning. fuckin idiot.

Agreed, they push it because it’s an inarguable point. Their entire argument is predicated on the belief of gender.

I am pretty sure Doram is a cheater. She obviously hasn't grabbed the blitzball but there is a turnover anyway.

Attached: Blitzball fuck what.jpg (1920x1182, 728.74K)

>glowies and Jews muddying the water
They are puppets of satan btw, he and people's sins is the real enemy
>so they don’t focus on actually important things
After all, only God Jesus Christ is important.

Attached: IMG_20220525_014251_650.jpg (640x640, 48.68K)

Cope hans, the psyop has worked on your retarded ass

It's not well poisoning. Some normies woke up and decided to use science to see if there was any curvature over distance, the radius of the earth is 6371km so we can calculate the exact expected curvature.

No one has seen it yet.

Attached: 1655252755406.webm (700x392, 2.81M)

Sorry, I know I'm going against the current religion. And saying the obvious is a revolutionary act nowadays. But I really can not see any earth curvature interruption between any two given points. And we are at something above 100000 ft above the ground. Ships apparently go "over the curve" at the beach, only some 3 miles away, they say, but where is that curve at this altitude? What I see is exactly the same as what I see on the beach. Level surface (in this case clouds at airplane altitude) all the way to the horizon vanishing point/line of perspective, at eye level, as always. There really is no curve, other than the illusion of a curve that our mind wants to create when the lighting is a little different, or due to slight lens effects. But the surface is completely flat for a immensely long distance. It's hard to create a ball from that flat surface. What is the size of that supposed ball? It would have to be the supposed size of the sun according to the flatness we are able to see here.

Learn what the supposed curve is in the textbooks and then look at reality. It really doesn't take much to see, you just need to stop lying to yourself and having a fixed answer that was given to you second hand. Nothing you believe in came from your own conclusions, you never researched this for yourself, it was given to you by the wizards of this globohomo system, which is evil. If you want to cuck yourself to Einsteinian masonic-jewish wizardry and mindfuckery, so be it, but some of us are actually thinking for themselves. Some of us can actually SEE. Some people are blind to cgi, others can see it. Some people deceive themselves for comfort, others are going wherever the truth leads them to.

earthcurvature.com/

Attached: 1633614850650.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

I used to think well-poisoning was much more prevalent. Then I saw the Q "movement" and rubes like pic rel.

Attached: 1627655787358.jpg (406x471, 21.36K)

Aliens.
Aliens are pushed to hide current news.
And hide previous civilizations based on development of higher consciousness (vedas, Atlantis).
Anunaki were just humans.

I don't see a curve here.

Attached: level2.png (1920x1080, 950.51K)

pretty sure you are Q fag. thinking trump to save the world. and ma based putin. cant figure that all these cunts are fake and Q is wel poisoining yu fuckind daft cunt.

How do you explain stars rotating in different directions?

Attached: flat.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

From the perspective and distance of those stars, the sun is barely moving, relatively speaking. Thats like saying “if an amoeba is really moving across a table at 0.000000000001 mph, then why doesn’t its view of the surrounding dining room change? Checkmate atheists!” The answer is obviously, because that amoeba barely moved. Now i know you are thinking “but the sun is moving at hundreds of thousands of mph! Its different!” No it isn’t because the walls of the “dining room” in this scenario(the stars) are incomprehensibly far away. Billions of billions of miles away. Far enough away that the sun is both smaller and slower than the amoeba is in relation to the dining room walls.

The sun doesn't rise in the west in Australia.
Your toilet water will spin in the opposite direction though.

Jews are the good guys ie democracy.