Be me

>be me
>Russian dad German mom
>automatically racially superior to all russkies because of my Germanic heritage

Attached: D2C22887-F1C1-44BE-88C1-001AD65FF4D1.png (477x768, 223.66K)

>Russian dad German mom

Attached: liberator.jpg (800x1169, 82.01K)

>Russian dad German mom

many of such cases!

Attached: 35831347561_3c428a32f1_b.jpg (705x353, 62.35K)

You can post more of these pics if you want to Turk and Slav(e). I hate my mom anyway for breeding with a eastern subhuman instead of a western god. Btw I am still racially superior to both of you

>Turk and Slav(e)
>flag
The irony

least pathetic hapa

Your mother is a Turk and your father is Mongolian

which school did you go to?
are studying or finished it?
I bet you went to school for retards called Hauptschule and are a neet now lol

You should be glad that you inherited the genes of real white people.

Attached: -.jpg (1200x1603, 150.22K)

Modern russian soldiers still rape, they just dont rape women anymore.

Attached: 35856868547875.jpg (2741x2026, 2.76M)

Germans are deeply obsessed with shit. Because Germans are not having children as a form of racial self-punishment, many young German couples instead have dogs to fill their pointless lives. Thus, they allow their dogs to shit freely in public without disposing of it, as is their German birthright. To most non-German men, this would of course be a public nuisance.

Ah! But to a German, stepping in another's unattended dog shit is, in fact, a treasured delight! It is an opportunity to admire, analyze, inspect and, most importantly, to sniff a loaf of fresh, warm shit from a stranger's dog's ass - the highest pleasure of Germany psyche. A German will grin with delight as he smells and inspects the various kinds of shit which have accumulated in the treads of his boot at the end of a long day.

To further this delight, he will only shit into a toilet where the shit falls onto a small shelf, so that he may admire the shit after he has delivered it, and so that the scent of his shit will continue to linger on in home, for his other German companions to smell, admire, and analytically comment upon

Many such cases. It's actually funny that many people think "russian" is a real ethnic category. Within so-called "ethnic russians" themselves there's a lot of difference. Northern European parts of russia are Finno-Ugric, Western European parts of Russia are Slavic, and those two alone are like two different nations, but then Tatars are called russian 9/10 times, and they aren't even European.

Attached: 1638057782234.webm (352x624, 1.85M)

flag related?

Attached: 1416744509320.jpg (1650x990, 232.71K)

>im a rape baby so im superior

Attached: image_2022-06-19_153223275.png (996x1370, 2.51M)

communism does that to you

>Russian dad, German mom
Hope it was consentual

I would rather have a German God as a father than a Russian sissy. You russkies are the biggest pussies in Europe how does Chechen cock taste like? I cant believe I have to be part of a ethnicity that subjugates to minorities in their own countries. You know what I am talking about right you Пидepac? Chechens, Dagestanis, Tajiks, Bashkirs and Tatars are dogging you around in your own country and your women love them for it and take every chance they can get to publicly humiliate you. Imagine being proud of a country like this. Pathetic

It certainly is... unnatural.

Attached: 1641502207823.webm (344x432, 835.27K)

This is still not as bad as country one part of which is obsessed with ethnically cleansing other part, to the point of getting itself in war with larger power because it won't let them.

Sadly yes. If my mom got raped she could at least have a reason why she gave birth to the baby of a Slav(e). She willingly chose him. Millions of aryan men walking around and she chose a fucking Slavic Untermensch. Thank god I dont claim my Russian heritage and identity as a full blooded German