*MEGA HAPPENING*

wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary/

Attached: Un23titled.png (537x223, 26.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTRF-TV
wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah right a trustworthy headline from heavy hitter and realiable source WTRF Wheeling. Looks like dark MAGA was right my fellow drumptard CHUDs.

nobody cares

fake news as usual

>Glowies

this shit was known here like 2 years ago

What? Speak normally you schizophrenic nobody can understand you

Wow it's totally 2015 and everybody believes the lazily manufactured and clickbaity fake news sites.

hot as fuck

I for one applaud the Biden's for having been proactive in ensuring they conserve water as we are in a severe drought.

You're right let's wait for CNN to confirm it

pretty wild for MSM non-Fox News source to report this

CBS and ABC affiliate:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTRF-TV

CBS and ABC are as mainstream as it gets

>cope
>cope
>cope
>cope

Attached: I am sharing 'Ashley Biden Diary' with you_211105_191428 (1) 25 11:6:2021.jpg (2025x1433, 463.06K)

They're bots you faggot. The DNC really fears this going mainstream for some reason.

Attached: Creepy_Joe.webm (1280x720, 376.94K)

Attached: predator.webm (720x404, 1.88M)

Attached: 1621003415093.webm (720x900, 2.28M)

Attached: 1637510083872.webm (844x446, 1.09M)

fast damage control
obviously, picrel

Attached: 15152315493899090831394222156278.png (1090x1087, 315.59K)

Sometimes I type stuff for zoomer lurkers or whatever because threads get thousands of views but relatively few posts. It's better just to state the obvious to make sure the US government/kike NGO bots don't succeed convincing even one person.

Also, my theory is jews DO want this to go mainstream because the purpose is to threaten to release the control file/drip the control file. They would use this tactic to ensure continued compliance from Biden (e.g., make sure he continues to follow WEF agenda crashing the economy) and/or begin to move to replace him.

Fucking kek, this dirty old cunt is unstoppable

We found this 2 years ago but whatever.

Right, I don't understand the sudden obsession over it.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 123.98K)

Taking bets on how fast this gets memory holed.

they are going to force kamala and Pete buttplug into the white house, screencap this

checked
See above, Joe wont give up power so easily.

Joe is about to start running again.

>NOBODY CARES, BECAUSE... THEY JUST DON'T, OKAY
>t. glownigger afraid to say NIGGER.

Attached: 1655097014305.png (666x507, 166.55K)

It won't. It's in MSM (this is an ABC and CBS affiliate), so that means jews are releasing a bit of the control file, sort of like what they did with the Hunter laptop. The purpose here is to ensure continued compliance and/or begin the process of ousting Joepedo.

They memory holed this once already, just like the laptop. The fact this is back out means somebody wants Joe gone.

You're own party (the deep state/jewish uniparty) is doing this, my guy. You're just a shill at the bottom of the food chain last to know.

Given the economic situation/stock market, it could also be globalist kikes want to force continued compliance with the WEF economic destruction agenda. Joe is certainly under enormous pressure from multiple powerful factions to stop the unrelenting abuse. So the most powerful globalist kike faction might be releasing a few reminders that he needs to stay the course.

Biden has no power. He’s a fucking puppet

>wtrf.com/top-stories/alleged-showers-with-my-dad-president-joe-bidens-daughter-reportedly-writes-of-abuse-in-diary
she was def molested she has repressed memories of joe and hunter using her as a fuck toy when she was drugged up

article was posted yesterday retard

>nobody cares
pretty much. This has been known for a couple of years here. There are cspan videos of biden groping young girls on the senate floor. If anyone cared it would have been pushed in the media long ago. The info is out for all to see, but no one cares.