Polygamy redpill

>legally married to more than 1 woman
>very moral act no need to cheat
>can switch whichever bitch you fuck and not the same cow for eternity
>can have babies from either of them and have a giga family
>they can divide homework between each other
>each woman satisfy and spoil you unconditionally
>your wife wont go out "with her friends" because your other wives are her friends so you would never suspect her of cheating
>polygamy still criminalized somewhat worldwide

this what the globohomo took from us

Attached: polygamy.jpg (900x600, 121.52K)

inb4 anyone mention the cost of money
if you are really willing not to pay a single shekel to your second wife why would you cheat on your original waifu in first place and treat her like dog shit

and if you are afraid of marraige of having kids because of also money issue then stop having girlfriends and misses and keep your stinky shit covered shekel to yourself

>very moral
>committing adultery daily
kys retard

I dated two girls before and now I don't even want one.

Because you get rich old fucks hoovering up the dames. Their many sons are spoiled and useless, and between them and the young men who can't get laid because the dames are all locked down, society becomes a lot less stable.

>amerimutt
>his native language is english
>is retarded and unlearned about it

you fucking baboon define adultery

that sounds like a nightmare desu

Tends to not work out unless the women are all blood relatives. Otherwise they will sabotage each other too much. If you kidnap a whole family of sisters/cousins then their genes won't be trying to sneakily promote their own children over your other ones.

Being stuck in a home with that much estrogen will drive you insane.

ok pooristani

>deprives other men of wives, either encouraging them to often leave the community
>leads to a winner take all among men, encouraging cheating and even murder to get victory
Any society that harms its men in this way becomes defenseless until it is overthrown.

What the fuck, why does everyone in that pic look like a spic or hapa?

There is no reason to not do this. I imagine it would take some foresight and planning on the man's part, but it is a sound strategy for procreation.

>>deprives other men of wives, either encouraging them to often leave the community
women to men ratio is higher you retarded buffoon and that thing can be solved by arranged marraiges

>>leads to a winner take all among men, encouraging cheating and even murder to get victory
that only happen in an incel immoral societies like amerimuttia

There will be a lot of sound that is certain. No peace ever again.

because they spec hapas

You forgot that they all compete against each other and don't get fat

I don't concern myself with moral standards from backwater desert lands

So Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob committed adultery? King David, the apple of God's eye committed adultery? Solomon? Nothing in the Scripture says polygamy is adultery.

FUCKING GENIUS FINALLY AN AMERICAN WITH A BRAIN

Really it could just be as simple as the social acceptance of a couple eventually taking on a third.

sounds good doesn't work

true if you cannot even have 1 how can you make it work with mroe

This is the traditional argument against polygamy, but it kind of breaks down when you realize the sexual revolution occured and women voluntary join chads harem. While i would prefer monogamy, your only real options are to be Chad or be not Chad

>doesnt bother with morals
>get brutally beaten by a jealous husband/bf/family member for fucking their woman
>get killed by significant other because you cheated

kek degenerate

i have a solution for that
*arranged marriages*