CHINA IS BAD BECAUSE... IT JUST IS OKAY??

>CHINA IS BAD BECAUSE... IT JUST IS OKAY??

Attached: c4b.png (600x800, 191.86K)

The Great Leap Forward cost 80 million lives.

it's over han bros... there's only 1.4 billion of us left in our 99% homogeneous nation

Attached: genocide.jpg (960x933, 375.53K)

china is bad because they build infrastructure all around the world instead of bombing it all to smithereens!

This but unironically.

There is no justification for genocide.

We see you chink

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 7.35.12 AM.png (1334x472, 531.09K)

True, China is Bad.

Is the Trump in the room with us now user?

Their covid restrictions were even worse than usa.

China is still knocking on doors and locking people inside their homes if somebody in their area sneezes.

China is bad because they put people in concentration camps and disappear you for wrong think

big words from an amerimutt

Attached: 1643449763456.jpg (272x270, 15.67K)

Based and I approve.

What's with all the China shill threads going on?

>Oh look at all the poor Uyghurs getting their homelands replaced and their culture killed off. Quick we need global intervention!
>Diversity is our strength. Multiculturalism good.

Attached: soy.gif (800x371, 124.74K)

>nooooo muh cia funded terrorists
should just shoot them in the head instead of arresting them

Attached: 1629473785656.png (1237x1622, 1.9M)

Formulaic bot thread

>Oh look at all the poor Uyghurs getting their homelands replaced and their culture killed off. Quick we need global intervention!
True, Attacking cultures which are not interfering with your culture is bad.
Based, Fuck Chinks.

t.

Attached: 1627388484840.jpg (848x478, 76.38K)

Notice how it's only white cucks who cry about the so-called genocide while muslim nations don't give a shit
Shitholes like Lithuania unironically think it's great to have beheaders running amok in the streets while China tries to prevent that

Oh god, fuck off back to plebbit you unsufferable boomer normalfag. This place isn't for you newfaggot.

it was 800 million and that's the first year, the total sum is somewhere around 3 billion

if you think that's bad, I got a few yarns I can spin.

Inaccurate, I would not have gay spencers and a Hillary Clinton shirt, I would wear a Bush/Cheney 2004 Attire.

Attached: il_794xN.1859940608_q4v3.jpg (794x794, 85.96K)

Attached: http___archive.4plebs.org___search_image_4geT2bkSCcJPk_cL_BnevA_type_op_.jpg (1450x9999, 1.97M)

these westcuck soros shills never argue in good faith, they don't actually give a shit about some cia funded muslim terrorists

Attached: 1633224146752.jpg (2408x2451, 430.28K)

On the day of the massacre, Abeer's father Qassim was enjoying time with his family, while his sons were at school.[16] In broad daylight, the four U.S. soldiers walked to the house, not wearing their uniforms, but wearing army-issue long underwear to look like "ninjas",[10] and separated 14 year-old Abeer and her family into two different rooms. Spielman was responsible for grabbing Abeer's 6-year-old sister, who was outside the house with her father, and bringing her inside the house.[17] Green then broke Abeer's mother's arms (likely evidence of a struggle that resulted when she heard her daughter being raped in the other room) and murdered her parents and younger sister, while two other soldiers, Cortez and Barker, raped Abeer.[18] Barker wrote that Cortez pushed Abeer to the floor, lifted her dress, and tore off her underwear while she struggled. According to Cortez, Abeer “kept squirming and trying to keep her legs closed and saying stuff in Arabic,” as he and Barker took turns holding her down and raping her.[19] Cortez testified that Abeer heard the gunshots in the room in which her parents and little sister were being held, causing her to scream and cry even more as she was being violently raped by the men. Green then emerged from the room saying, "I just killed them, all are dead".[20] Green, who later said the crime was "awesome",[21] then raped Abeer and shot her in the head several times. After the massacre, Barker poured petrol on Abeer and the soldiers set fire to the lower part of the girl's body, from her stomach down to her feet.

I don't think you mutts want to play this game with how many documented war crimes you have

Attached: 1647758089360.jpg (727x720, 144.46K)