Brit/pol/ - Economic Vandalism

>Plans by the UK government to scrap parts of the post-Brexit trade deal it agreed with the EU would be "economic vandalism" on Northern Ireland, the taoiseach (Irish PM) has said.
>The government wants to change the Northern Ireland Protocol to make it easier for some goods to flow from Great Britain to Northern Ireland.
>It set out the plans in Parliament on Monday.
>Micheál Martin said they would damage Northern Ireland's economy.
>Speaking on the BBC's Sunday Morning programme, the taoiseach added that the legislation was unacceptable and represented "unilateralism of the worst kind".
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-61856581

Attached: file.png (976x549, 339.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/rmt-mick-lynch-rail-strike-rmt-teachers-nhs-workers-cost-of-living-grant-shapps-uk-news-b1007026.html
theneweuropean.co.uk/boris-johnson-wanted-to-give-carrie-symonds-a-100000-downing-street-role/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Klaus Schwab

Attached: download.jpg (1200x799, 199.15K)

>taoiseach
don't believe thats a real place

Real thread here

More BAMES than ever... not just the pakis, but full-on urban street niggers. DARKIES

My leader.

I actually don't have a problem with blacks and browns, it's the replacement part that kills me. Why can't first world nations be the ones exporting people?

>gammon
>get in the bin
>make it make sense
>do better

Attached: qz3tph09bhc81.jpg (2668x1500, 138.75K)

>your country and people are evil and shit, that's why I piled into a kids inflatable dinghy to cross the channel to get here

Attached: 144767faedb989686c5ae7a16a7ae788.jpg (480x360, 34.07K)

A purple aki on every street, that’s why I vote conservative!

Attached: 6F0FF02E-2AE0-46FC-9933-A5ECC2C0A5C3.jpg (480x640, 53.88K)

no indians are good actually
*daughter gets raped to death with a pole on public transport*
they only want a better life
*child burned to death in honor killing because she looked at a boy*
and they work very hard
*country has to re-issue entire currency due to endemic counterfeiting*

>The UK could face even more strikes later this year, a union chief has warned.
>Speaking on Sunday, Mick Lynch, general secretary of the Rail, Maritime and Transport union, said further industrial action may spread to other sectors of the country due to the cost of living crisis.
>With prices surging across the country, Mr Lynch claimed “people can’t take it anymore” during an interview with Sky News.
>Speaking to Sophy Ridge, Mr Lynch said: “I think there are going to be many unions balloting across the country, because people can’t take it anymore.
standard.co.uk/news/uk/rmt-mick-lynch-rail-strike-rmt-teachers-nhs-workers-cost-of-living-grant-shapps-uk-news-b1007026.html

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 443.99K)

The greatest generation died to make this possible. And its beautiful.

Attached: 1653104562583.jpg (939x923, 173.8K)

Jannies IP banned my phone for no reason now I can't shitpost on the road

Attached: 1764862863.jpg (750x722, 83.73K)

Brown user is a midwit. Motherfucker thinks genes that were evolved through tens of thousands of years that form their personality traits just vanished because they enter a new country. He’s also a benefit thief, more proof he lives parasitically like his people.

>"at least I'm not a paki"
kek

Murdoch and Dacre protecting their puppet Johnson:

theneweuropean.co.uk/boris-johnson-wanted-to-give-carrie-symonds-a-100000-downing-street-role/

Johnson urged people to go back to shitty commuting after Murdoch whined about people working from home killing his newspaper circulation.

Johnson also gave Murdoch, Dacre, Lebedev, Barclay Brothers bungs of taxpayer money.

Okay I'll have to be careful how Io put this.. I aint no pedo BUT all the school lasses round here, the uniforms look like whore costumes, fukin microskirts and thigh high stockings.. theres a lot of BAMES around thats my worry, bames from uncivilzed countries who might not know how to behave properly..these lasses, what they're wearing, for the actual school uniform mind you,.. well, they might encounter a wild bame one day 'sall I'm sayin bros, I wouldn't let my daughter out like that with all the bames and what-not

I’m going to lift weights then visit my dad for father days. Had enough of arguing with midwits.

>*daughter gets raped to death with a pole on public transport*
people literally sentenced to death

>*child burned to death in honor killing because she looked at a boy*
not really desu
also
>honor
kys yank

>*country has to re-issue entire currency due to endemic counterfeiting*
>mad about a problem AND the implementation of a solution

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you can't solve the heckin problems cus then I can't be a racial supremacist noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

make your mind up nigger

>doesn't understand selection bias
>thinks that the indian diaspora in the uk is an accurate cross section of the entire subcontinent

You can't even see how thick you are, and aren't even willing to understand how your 'analysis' can be improved upon.

Attached: meta-monarchy-wojak.gif (498x468, 78.48K)

You're a bit of a midwit desu. An egotistical one at that.

There's a girl that's probably 14 that caches the bus outside my house and her skirt is pulled up so high you can almost see her fanny. They used to get bollocked for that when I was at school.

Immigrants love the magic soil meme

let em fend fer 'emselves, it's Darwinnian like.

He will always be a Paki, remind him of this.

cursed images

They're all on tiktok as well.

Reckon he lurks brit/pop/?

This,
I see 12-16 year olds in mini skirts. The parents are obviously low class scum. Loads of paki's and niggers lurking, Its a tickin time bomb.

very strange post this