RUSSIA IS KILLING WESTERNERS

We cannot sit back and allow Russia to kill so many brave Americans and Europeans.

The time for war with Russia is now.

Attached: western volunteers.png (596x424, 47.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujQ-nMc0WGE
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, hope the number keeps growing

>RUSSIA IS KILLING WESTERNERS
good

NOT MY PROBLEM.

Hope all those reddit cucks get their asses blown to pieces by the Vodkachads.

Attached: 1610939799051.png (1080x1080, 608.23K)

You no what is fucked up giving weapons to a country that cannot win.

Why pol would they do this????

>volunteers
Sounds like a win-win to me.

Goood very good

Attached: 1653309779466.png (614x429, 36.02K)

>euroflag
>"guys we need to declare war guys"
you really do glow in the dark

How many of those "westerners" where trannies, redditors, degenerates, demoralized nobodies, EU-commies etc etc?

Nothing of value was lost.

Know not no

not my problem, are they white? let them win.

fake news. the reddit batallion is winning with russia

It's a Pole in disguise

HOW CAN THIS HAPPZEN!?!!

Attached: 1647274856883.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

does anyone have that cap of azog guys killing their wounded foreign volunteers as they abandon a position

nobody asked those westerners to go over there and die, don't expect me to shed tears for them when their idiocy got them killed in the first place. Not my problem.

>CNN is now a reliable source
Ziggers are truly something else

>imagine dying for hohols

Attached: 1628711553030.png (575x467, 230.64K)

oh well

The world just got a little more sane

It’s funnier to say that all of them were

Fuck Putin and his brother's war, but they volunteered

>CNN is Russian biased
/k/ope gets more deranged by the day.

Not my problem if some idiots fuck around and find out playing merc in Ukraine.

Attached: 37D95693-FEAF-4653-9633-3183D66F990C.jpg (1024x1024, 319.84K)

half of them were probably killed by hohols

>go fight a foreign war
>cry about it
Please explain?

lol eat shit blueboi yurokike.

I'm not gonna go kill Russians cuz you have some surrogate whores there who bare children for your pedophile dungeons. Haahaa

Everyone on /pol except shills and glowies should be happy that MSM told retarded redditors to go to Jewcraine instead of punching Nazis at home. So long zogbots, cry harder glowie bitch.

DID THEY GET PIDOR??? OH NO, PLEASE NOT PIDOR!!! THOSE BASTARDS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ujQ-nMc0WGE

>CNN known for writing up bullshit
>but when the bullshit aligns with our worldview it’s based and true!
Cope more ziggie

NOT PIDOR! NOOO PIDOR! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They're finally admitting it. Respect to the hohols for fighting bravely and every hohol death is a tragedy but these war tourist niggers deserve isis style treatment no cap fr

>volunteers
no, mercenaries

Fake tweet, it's from tweet generator.

Obligatory

Attached: The less you know about Ukraine the more you support it.jpg (1438x1740, 387.02K)

CNN is known for writing propaganda peices. Their bullshit isn’t random. Of course you know this you kike weasel.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655639175688.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

Hehe.. what's wrong with making peace with all the goyim? Give them something they want.

>volunteers
Mercenaries.
Fucking lying press.

Based. Seems like lgbt rights doesnt win wars.

b8 , not a real cnn article or tweet

ruskies are gigabased if that’s true

Good...viva russia ...fuck the west

They want Russia to bleed to Putin is regime changed. Things arent going right. The neocons and neolibs will escalate.