HAPPY (not fathers day) JUNETEENTH

I cut off my leftist father but I'm thinking about wishing him a happy Juneteenth

Attached: file.png (970x464, 109.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool blog.
when post suicide?

Nigger I live in New York State death will just be a vacation from suffering

Lmao, cant celebrate fathers day so they made up a different holiday. Holy shit!

Banks are closed tomorrow because it's a federal holiday too

Why are kikes taking off for junteef?

Do it lol. Post result.

There's a long and storied history of Jews manipulating blacks into fighting their racial battles for them

Attached: file.png (1200x628, 785.58K)

Im taking juneteeth off then. I dont work on semitic holidays, anyway.

he's waking up in an hour. I havent spoken to him since the 2020 riots after they released the bioweapon to steal an election and plunge us into an 18 month constitutional crisis

Another made up nigger holiday like kwanza?
Why those people don't celebrate their own culture? Maybe they cannot be fully cannibals in civilised countries, but couldn't they eat like raw steak and pretend it's nigger from the other village?

Attached: niggereatingdeeznuts.jpg (1200x800, 147.94K)

Literally me?

Based ngl

Juneteenth coinciding with Fathers Day is peak irony, unironically.

The best part are the white liberals who just want to enjoy a quiet day with their families but are being forced to contend with Juneteenth events and parades. It's like a form of racial cuckoldry, and the leftists here are literally unable to break the conditioning. I bet by 2024 Fathers Day will be called Racist by most major news outlets.

thanks fren

Literally me too. How many fucking New Yorkers are in this shit pile? Long Island 631.

so niggers have an entire special snowflake month but nothing is ever enough so they made a new retarded niggerspeak holiday on the most ironic day of the year for them? are they in fact self aware on some level?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Marxists do today what they did then. Marxists arn't always jews though. A jew can promote it, but so can a gentile.

Attached: tumblr_lh317kI6pv1qap9gno1_1280-764x1024_0-1.jpg (764x1024, 343.46K)

Actually the blacks i know hate juneteenth. They veiw it as a "fake ass" holiday and rant about it. Making this a fed holiday make blacks hate them more, and i hope they keep going.

checked and mfw black self determination

Attached: file.png (1000x533, 1.05M)

lol the kikes really did it... just a cohenocidence it falls literally on fathers day. The subliminal bucking is topnotch, bravo kikes. bravo!