The Second Horseman of the Apocalypse has arrived

>When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come." And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from Earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. —Revelation 6:3

>'Black sun' is a term with multiple meanings; it represents the eclipse of the day, but is also a symbol of esoteric or occult significance used in various belief systems.

Attached: fnrxfh3ani691.jpg (1284x1596, 282.07K)

Have you ever considered that the Red horse arrived in the 1900's? Hence WW1 and WW2.
Fuck off to

>OMG IT'S LITERALLY JUST LIKE MY HECKING JEWISH FAIRY TALES

Attached: 1655630388855.png (362x299, 57.56K)

Why are people obsessed with that niggeres ?

bomp

Attached: 14.gif (600x324, 3.47M)

>The Second "Horseman" of the Apocalypse has arrived

So, that means the She-Kong bitch from the OP picrel is a MAN?

Attached: 7013252297830.jpg (407x493, 201.18K)

first horseman was fauci, the sickle, i believe, idk who is next, but i think it might be related to the food shortages

The next would be famine?

The She-Kong bitch from the OP picrel is Black.

Black People = African = Famine.

Voila!

shes just a random black singer, shes not involved with any famine

It probably relates to the Russian Ukraine/ China Taiwan tensions escalating. Leading to globohomo WW3

Attached: a9795de4d9bb50b3eea2f3ce7e20ed8b.jpg (640x862, 160.5K)

Also notice the Saturn earrings.

She is just a dumb larping nigger bitch.
Straight from the mouth of The Sun EL RA

Attached: 卐Sigils_of_RA卐.png (897x1072, 189.05K)

more like the second horse dick

Attached: 1627888371450.jpg (967x753, 181.85K)

actually that's babalon, the scarlet woman

I mean as a symbol.

They used that Fauci, son of a Jewish who larps-as-a-Catholic-nun "Mother Teresa", as a symbol for the pandemic, involving all things in medical fields,
So.... Jewish People = Medical Personnel = Must be Real Smart!

Now for the symbol of "Famine", their next orchestrated move.
Who would that be? Oprah? Big Mike Obongbong? Nah.

Also, isn't that OP picrel she-kong clearly a devoted pawn for that NWO shit?

They would have use JayZ on that "WOKE" cover, but since he's not into drag so, She-Kong-cé there is!

It's all so tiresome now at this point, honestly.

Someone has provoked this kike real good.
Let's discuss this more.

Attached: 1637927118842.png (426x399, 235K)

Also, Be it "the God of Saturn" a.k.a. "Lucifer" a.k.a "Satan", He had already forsaken her and her alike for good now.

She will never come up with anymore catchy tunes ever again.
Just like the picrel Adele.

"Lucifer" is known to be a god of "Beauty" and all things good taste, none of which you can find from those pathetic woke liberal NWO clowns.

It becomes an act of blasphemy now at this point.

Attached: adele-schiaparelli-look-one-night-only.jpg (550x550, 34.61K)

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>implying these demonic whores made real music in the first place.

Nice Catch