HISTORIAN here, would you like to see OC historical lessons in a lengthy post format

should i make political history threads to redpill the ignorant and young here on actual history instead of the revisionist kikery the zoomers currently learn for 12 years in school? it would be done in a textbook literary and academic fashion using actual sources and real photographs/imagery and take into account big picture stuff as well as specific fine details such as biopics on key figures. it would not be some faggot tiktok memeshit with 20 zoomer words and an emoji. we are talking at least 20 full posts due to the character limit

if there is any demand for such postings let me know and i will put together a few lessons and post them here in the coming days. feel free to suggest any topics of interest

Attached: redcoat.jpg (564x657, 69.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Iwajb0Ibzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thus far i was thinking topics such as the creation of the federal reserve banking system, the real reasons for secession in the american civil war, the communist revolution of russia, the maoist revolution of china, the american invasion of afghanistan, the british genocide of the irish and irish fight for independence, the rise and fall of the dutch empire, the causes of ww2. jus tspitballing but i think its important for zoomertards and generally most NPCs here to know the context of the events we live in today in relation to the past

Attached: 10.jpg (800x536, 66.38K)

No, don't do that. People will steal your work and post that on yt to earn views.

Legitimately would enjoy it OP
Especially anything about the 19th Century Concert of Europe time when globohomo first started setting in; that transitioning to the World Wars and central banks, etc.

I would be interested in your perspective, however considering the demand here (most poltards are stuck arguing with federal agents, trannies and each other about who is white or should people race mix), Im not sure its a good idea. It'll just get buried under abhorrent posts.
Cointelpro and its consequences...

What’s your take on the history of the Roman Empire and it’s downfall?

i considered youtube but i like being anonymous and youtube would censor anything (((problematic))) anyway. ive read hundreds of books and watched countless documentaries so i know many events and people well. i would avoid any bias as best as i can in presenting the lessons here but im tired of what ive seen in the community of historians lately. all mainstream historians cuck out on certain facts if its not politically correct. even the most "respected" historians of today in america and the UK are quite myopic and disingenuous especially when it comes to the touchy mainstream topics like the american civil war or rise of the third reich. its hard to see even so-called academics stoop to orangemanbad tier propaganda but watch any interview or chat with them about one of their latest books and youll get the full globohomo narrative experience

Attached: 01.LesMiserables.US.OneDayMore.jpg (1484x1186, 225.59K)

Answer this first. I don't mind if we have some disagreements, but if you are going to be spouting the typical nonsensical post-modern atheist bs; then I would say don't waste your time. If you actually so a thorough exploration and explain the context and so on and so forth; I'd love to read it.

Use the /his you stupid faggot who doesn't understand Any Forums. If you want to hang out here you need to compare current shit as it relates to old shit and why it matters. Nobody gives a shit you're a HISTORIAN here; what you really are is a faggot attempting to generate interest in your content, which is probably not as good as a Dan Carlin podcast where I also don't have to read your shit.

Attached: whoanigga.jpg (392x500, 54.14K)

>the real reasons for secession in the american civil war
Hit me with it

Democrat cotton sold to globalists while bleeding out Northerners.

/his/ is teeming with faggy redditors
It's barely better than /k/

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-know-your-meme-frog[1].png (920x900, 82.43K)

YES YES YES OP MAAKE THESE THREADS

Long form redpill/history threads were what made pol great 6 or 7 years ago. We need high IQ experts on here to explain shit for the rest of us normies.

fuck you nigger! If he thinks he has something worthwhile to say that's not just standard history then he should post here. Politics and History go hand in hand, you can't understand modern politics without the proper historical framework

Yes please

>HISTORIAN here
go spread your kike-made history somewhere else faggot

>zoomers
>zoomer

take a pill, everything else you said is correct,but calm down.

ill admit its one of my most favorite periods of western history and one ive studied enthusiastically for years so i am quite biased in some ways but your question is so broad and open ended i dont know where to begin. i would start by saying that a lot of people today really just dont comprehend the scope of the roman empire. i always like to start with getting to know the people. who were the romans exactly? you could literally fill a book on that but in short, a small collaboration of peoples in the region eventually grew through alliance and warfare, and absorbed more and more surrounding people and land until they built one of the greatest civilizations on earth. when people ask me about the roman empire my first instinct is to reply with "which one" because the period of roman relevance lasted for thousands of years and in that time they experienced many forms of government from democracy to republic to monarchy and back again. so there were many downfalls, not just one. but in essence, i think they grew too big and then imploded. it seems to be an inherent weakness in the makeup of civilizations as we know it.

when you look back at roman history you can definitely see many echoes of the same mistakes and same pitfalls the west is currently facing. government grows like crazy, gets too big, with more bureaucracy comes more inefficiency and eventually the system buckles under itself. this is further exacerbated by issues such as lack of homogeny and geographic expanse of empire

Attached: roman gladius.jpg (594x503, 41.9K)

What are your credentials for being a historian? You sound pretty biased and full of political junk and not history.
What papers have you published? What schools have you attended?
Who did you work with or learn under?

Attached: 20220430_164437.jpg (4000x3000, 2.68M)

thats what i had in mind. to understand the kiked system we have in place today where a private bank can just print your money out of thin air, you have to know where it started 100 years ago

Do it nigger who cares if people want it shove it down their throats

taxes and tariffs and trade wars and a cultural disconnect between the elites and the masses

Son of the American revolution/ confederate veterans/ 32ns degree Scottish rite knight of st Andrew here
>please do this
>I despair for the current state of education, yet alone those of higher propensity

Attached: 6B9457CB-44EA-4194-B0E7-C4CD4DDF48FB.jpg (1400x1400, 345K)

this already exists and is called Dovahatty on YouTube youtu.be/_Iwajb0Ibzk

Also, fuck kikes niggers shitskins and whatever else chinks and chongs out of the yellow river

Attached: 507EF220-6ECF-4D5B-ABB1-4E26108C2D86.jpg (1229x885, 121.37K)

the roman empire still held republican humanitarian views during the imperial succession, not to mention the lack of heriditary connection, all together made a perfect catalyst for it's implosion. compare that to Chinese dynasties based on blood, the Chinese never had such humanitarian leeway for their plebs. the plebs constantly revolted and led to the break up of the civilization many times,but its their brutality that explains their comeback in history. the humanitarian rights in rome are what stamped them into one life cycle, they would never reform because of this, the european empires that followed only cosplayed the former roman empire.

>HISTORIAN here, would you like to see OC historical lessons in a lengthy post format

No thankyou.

Most of history is made up.

Attached: maga_soy_phones.jpg (870x1024, 138.94K)

>so it says here in the history books that all the wars have been won by the good guys. What are the odds?

I know some true hidden history. Not that horseshit you read in the history books

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 9.66K)

bump

Jesuits.

I don’t know much about it, but when I went to the Louvre in the Etruscan section pretty much every artefact had a swastika on it. They never teach you that in school

I don’t even know this guy, but you sound like a fag, and your shits all retarded
>It’s Sunday… shouldn’t you be praying to your Meghan Markle shrine at our local mosque?

Attached: 85887E20-43BB-459A-A637-3AEA909E749E.jpg (979x659, 63.22K)