How do I propagate the white race when the only women that contact me are Chinese, Japanese and Filipino?

How do I propagate the white race when the only women that contact me are Chinese, Japanese and Filipino?

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-003252.png (1080x2340, 453.12K)

Buy a white woman's eggs and artificially inseminate them, they still get to be pregnant and will care for the child and it's 100% white stock

hold out for german immigration

Attached: catch.jpg (1024x576, 68.31K)

Take the ricepill and be happy, the white race isn't your problem.

Check who owns the website/app they artificially place men into a pool and give all the white woman to blacks and jews, identity as a jewish man and profit

By impregnating them. Bleaching is a thing. And in any case you’ll pass 50% of your genes whatever is the skin color

I broke up with my Latina gf. Best decision of my life, you could see the goblinoid dna in her family and they would argue over who’s eyes were more blue when they were all brown. Everyone knows any white marrying a spic is marrying down. Especially brown people.

Which app?

The first one is such a qt.

I wish I got at least just one match, hair thinning is a death sentence

>white women have been irreversiblly broken
this has been known

>omggggg when I swipe thru your pics I can see how fucking fat you are you can fuckin bollocks you scamming fat cunt get fucked
What did she mean by this

CALLING ALL FEDERAL AGENTS, NEETS, ANONS AND GLOWIES

/N/e/i/n/c/h/a/n/ dot com is backkkkkkk!!!!

Why the fuck are you still here.
No Jews
No shills

same thing here
I would go for the one on the bottom to be honest

this
I changed my race to black even though I'm clearly not in my pictures and I got more msgs.

>argue over whose eyes are more blue when all brown
kek I dont believe it
I have seen them argue over who is whiter though and full blown brown spics saying they are dark white

low worth white males are only contacted by asians so sounds like a you problem

are you serious? This is probably true knowing their tricks I might try to do that and experiment

You lucky bastard, go for it

Get off the stupid apps and meet women in real life.

Why is this so hard for you faggots?
How did people meet before the fucking smartphone crazy.

You guys are fucking ridiculous

theyre all whores irl too user... wake up

Propagate your genes as far as you can user. Get to bleaching.

That app personalizes to your taste

Sure, but you get more than 3 chink bitches and slightly higher quality.

I'm convinced most guys have such terrible social skills that they have to go to an app (which has the lowest quality you can get) in order to find a date