Wy pipo call the cops over someone ringing the doorbell

>wy pipo call the cops over someone ringing the doorbell

They are really that sensitive

Attached: 1655571727511[1].png (1163x645, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Weird nigger rings doorbell
>Middle of the night
Well seeing the chimp is outside you can't legally shoot it might as well make the cops work before it breaks something or steals something from the lawn or porch

LBJ's Great Society
Do you think it worked?
Did it end racial injustice and poverty in the US?
Some laws/programs enacted by LBJ's Great Society
>The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibited discrimination in employment based on race or gender and banned racial segregation in all public facilities.
>Head Start, a program that still provides free preschool programs for disadvantaged children today; Free school breakfasts, lunches, welfare cheese
>The Voting Rights Act banning literacy tests and other practices intended to deny people too stupid to read the right to vote;
>The Social Security Amendments of 1965, which created Medicare and Medicaid;
>The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 ending immigration quotas based on ethnicity;
>The Housing and Urban Development Act providing funding specifically for construction of low-income housing.

Attached: segregation.jpg (962x969, 180.64K)

Niggers are bad sis.

Never open your door for someone you don't know in the middle of the night.
My mother crashed her car and broke her clavicle middle of winter around midnight. Banged on a door for help. They called the cops. This is a safe white neighborhood.
Never open your door in the middle of the night. Period.
Every home defense trainer will say the same shit.

Don't niggers have better things to do than nigger knocking? Nigger knocking is something we did back when we were like 7 or 8 years old, kiddie shit. Will niggers ever grow up?

because they are casing your house to see if you are there

why didnt your mother call for an ambulance?

Are you mad that burglary is harder to pull off?

>JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST is that a GOD DAMNED NIGGER?
>QUICK GET MY SHOTGUN CALL THE COPS THERE'S A FUCKIN NIGGER ON MY PORCH
America has strayed from this, and it's sad

Actually, near Detroit like eight years ago there was a negress who attempted to break into a front door in the middle of the night. The homeowner shot her. He went to prison.

Maybe happened before cellphones were prevalent and common user there was a time when pay phones were more available than cellular phones and it wasn't that long ago

Exactly they have to be inside the house for it to be legal just fucking with the door doesn't count

LBJ is hands down one of the worst presidents and people in general to ever be in the federal government. Huge piece of shit.

Going into shock makes you do retarded shit. With half a brain I'm sure she would have. Regardless don't open your fucking door for chaff.

Honestly this

It doesn't matter if you call them blacks, negros, or darkies... niggers are always doing the same shit. We crowd source the latest in nigger violence and misdeeds. We maintain the largest repository of videos and links on Telegram. Join us!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior (archive)
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehaviorChat (for discussion and submissions)

Attached: 1655299596096.jpg (700x729, 53.07K)

>they have to be inside the house for it to be legal just fucking with the door doesn't count
Fucking insane. What a pathetic country to have laws like this. And we're one of the better ones for self-defense.

Wait till you hear about the duty to retreat states holy fuck that's some next level cuckery we all can't be like Florida or Texas on based self defense laws

>be nigger
>ring white peoples doorbell in the middle of the night
>wonder why people call cops
niggers really are that stupid aren't they.

Attached: 1602222896164.gif (1384x978, 840.41K)

>sheboon or jogger chimps out
>(((news))) agencies: OY VEY!!! BLACK PERSON GETS COPS CALLED ON THEM FOR
So now instead of filling private jewish prisons with them, they're letting them run amok and dragging every innocent person who doesn't cuck out to them through the mud?

JESUS GLOW