I'll put your though this hypothetical because I can't understand this

I'll put your though this hypothetical because I can't understand this

Why would "the elites" vaccinate soldiers, officers, policemen, swat men, etc that protect their asses but also office workers, high level wages that run their empires but let a huge number of hillbillies and people that HATE their guts unvaxxed, so that when they supposedly kill all the vaccinated it will make it easier for them to revolt maybe against them but would also collapse their huge empires that run from their wagie sweat?

Sorry for the bad wording I think I made myself clear

Attached: doggo math processing.jpg (552x468, 47K)

Money.

But if like 60% of the rich countries die off all that money will become paper, also largely unvaccinated countries like China, Russia and India would just take over more easily

>Why
Ease of reach.
Your argument is predicated on the idea that they don't hate those that serve them just as much as those who don't.

the elites are not a singular entity with a unified goal. the vaccines are dogshit and barely work, and alternative treatments that clearly work have been suppressed which is odd. your guess is as good as mine

how severe the lockdowns were varied greatly depending on your local politicians, in scandinavia we barely had any lockdowns at all because we happened to have rightwing politicians in power at the time, certain states in america with right wing politicians barely had lockdowns at all. in scandinavia nobody was forced to get vaccinated but they still wasted billions of dollars on the vaccines because they didnt know what else to do

the people in charge are not as clever as you think they are, they are just regular people. and when the world health organization says vaccines are good then you would look like an idiot if you said anything else

it's easy to have alternative and bizarre opinions on a korean knitting forum, it's slightly more difficult when you're in a suit on a podium in front of a camera and millions of people are watching

Vaccine schizos are completely incorrigible. There's absolutely no point in even engaging with them. Even if you try to tell them you're not vaccinated and still think they're a schizo they'll freak out and call you a shill. These people are completely unhinged and they're only here because they're banned from every single other website.

Attached: 1638771807574.jpg (960x893, 112.42K)

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY DOGS.

Thanks for the info but I asked something else. I'm asking the people that support that a massive "vaccine die off" will occur at some point

IDK Greek user. Personally I think they just fucked up and rushed the vaccine and the side effects are an accident. Really only the people involved at the top know what’s actually going on. Greed makes you do stupid things and jews are the greediest people.

60% of people aren't going to die. It's a new business model they are setting up. Create pandemic panic, sell vaccine, wait for dust to settle. Repeat.

>I'm asking the people that support that a massive "vaccine die off" will occur at some point
Oh, yeah, I don't think they're killing them all off or anything.
They could've just kept jamming people on ventilators indefinitely, if that was the goal.
Seems more likely they just want them to have weaker immune systems so they can sell more snake oil.

Vaxx being engineered to kill people is literal schitzo shit. It's about setting legal precedents, cutting R&D costs, extorting the taxpayer etc. It's still dangerous because it hasn't been properly tested (you are the guinea pigs), but it isn't designed to kill you, just to normalize a new mode of social control.

>that protect their asses
They have their own army. Did you miss every speech for the last 2 years? A one world military is their army, which is not your army. Those guys are lining up for the gallows.

I don’t know. It is driving me insane. Almost all I can think about. I have a few theories. Every single trial of this mRNA technology has failed. Every time. All the animals die. Even the trials that don’t report the animal deaths, it’s because the researchers killed the animals themselves to study the organs. Something is really wrong here. It feels apocalyptic. they are afflicted with madness. Rothschild is running the entire west and he literally just commanded us to kill ourselves and they did It. Never seen anything like it. The vaccine was the mark of the beast and now

Revelation 16:2
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

And China is the dragon. We are going to be attacked.

No. They know

I know I'm just trying to get the schizos to answer me

Hi a professionals identity on a public forum ? If that's the answer your invoking I can do so I didn't know tit for that facilitators we're on par with me even on such a pathetic level.

You’re a fucking moron and know nothing about mRNA if you think this.

Also you’re going to die within 5-10

They didn't know it was unironically gonna end the human species. They think it's an accident, but ultimately it's a consequence of sin.

Read the protocols of Zion, read it thoroughly, and this "great reset" shit will start to make sense to you.

> people I don't like are bad and I'm gonna ignore all of their very sound arguments

They want a revolt. You don't get it. People willing to get the vaccine are sheep. They don't want sheep. The want wolves. Then they want to domesticate the wolves.

The elites get off on torture and misery but the will is what gets them off the most. Lucifer doesn't want the evil or corrupt. He wants to turn the good. By manipulation is what gives these people the pleasure the seek.

>Kill off the weak
>Leave the strong
>Manipulate the strong to work for them

I don't know dude. I forgot the formula I was looking at that sigma epsiloned some x factor in my instagram, it was like k-1 sigma x over x, I don't remember, it did nothing for me but give me a formula to worry about

sometimes people on this website will push an idea to make us all seem like idiots. right after the corona thing started around the winter of 2019 to 2020 there were loads of retards talking about how 5g causes corona, this is a very standard tactic to discredit conspiracy theorists, theyve started doing it preemptively now

early on in the pandemic we saw people dying of stage 4 cancer being put down as corona deaths, we saw people who died in traffic accidents being marked as corona deaths on statistics. we have also seen repeatedly cases of people getting heart inflammation from the vaccine and then being told by their doctor that they're not sick, it's all in your head etc

if pharmaceutical companies want to create an experimental gene therapy product good for them, but it's debatable whether or not the government should spend billions of tax payers dollars in financing them or paying for their overpriced products that barely work

but even if they did work, and even if they were completely safe, out of principle the government should never force you to take an experimental medical product

according to official american government numbers, your chances of dying from corona are less than 0.1%, according to statistics the chances of you dying from the corona vaccine are also very low but those statistics can't really be trusted when you have multiple cases of people being misdiagnosed. doctors in norway have been instructed to stop diagnosing people with myocarditis because the hospitals are filled with people who have vaccine side effects

Black Pill: The elites and globohomo are actually the good guys and did it all just to see which oart of the population is suspectible to subversion and which are not. Thus they are getting rid of these NPC type people and leave only those with self-conciousness

This would be the real eugenics. I’d forgive them if true