How do the Europeans deal with the fact that half of their population will freeze to death in the winter and the other...

How do the Europeans deal with the fact that half of their population will freeze to death in the winter and the other half will starve?

Attached: 1655585032149.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

How did people live before modern heating systems?

ive been waiting for this moment for over ten years

lol, eh?

>How did people live before modern heating systems?
Most died

Keep dreaming

Jokes ok you, I've been sleeping with an open window all year round for the past 7 years. It feels awesome to jump out of a warm bed into a room that is -10. I also do a lot of winter camping, me record low was -22 4 year back.

Attached: 1647948084700.jpg (900x894, 189.39K)

Burn coal and westerlies move pollution to Russia

rip HDD if you have them

Other consumer-grade non-mechanical electronics will also suffer greatly from the sudden supply of electric current at such a temperature.

Just my bedroom. House is normal temp. I found that sleeping with an open window Summer/Winter just gives me an overall better and more refreshing sleep. Especially in winter. You should try it.

Attached: unknown.png (871x960, 738.69K)

Do russkie kikes really believe that?

Attached: Mother-Russia.jpg (1024x683, 197.97K)

Oh no, the area around a large industrial complex looks very bad in winter.

Attached: Screenshot_88.png (625x122, 12.94K)

CALLING ALL FEDERAL AGENTS, GLOWIES, NEETS, AND ANONS TIRED OF THE JEW

N/e/i/n/c/h/a/n dot com is bacckkkkkkk

#

Ha, good job we voted Brexit then. We've imported millions of animals from the 3rd world, we can just chuck them in an incinerator if needs be. 4D chess innit blud

Russians think that they're rich because they have cheap energy, no matter their salary. They are used to indoor temperatures as high as +30C in winter, so when Russians visit Europe they think that Euros are poorfags because their preferred indoor temperature is +18-20C.

You're forgetting about the injection deaths.

Yes. Russian state propaganda is very strong and Russians are very drunk and very dumb.

The cityfag urbanites all died because their houses were made out of pine 2x4s and straw, not to mention disease and war.
Nobles with insulated castles and homesteading farmers and hermits in the countryside with stone and log houses and dugouts which has large fireplaces were almost always ok.

You know your talking a load of old bollocks.

Europe literally NEEDS to suffer, it's in the most embarrassing female ran gay horseshit I've ever seen

The bigger and better question is: How are going the Europooors afford meat and basic food, after this autumn harvest?
Since we get no more of that juicy cheap gas, the meat industry has not yet hit hard, until our next harvest, aaaaaand fuck our fkn homosexual leaders who brought this upon me.
Thank you EU and NATO, very well played.