Germany of today

Germany of today

Attached: germany_of_today__marian_kamensky.jpg (800x567, 49.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zbRpnn_myMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when the asparagus hits

Maybe stop cutting peoples arms off and the cycle will stop

the chicken tast ytho

Every country can be dangerous once they have that power. But most time politician often use with we are better Race as excuse.

Attached: piccolo-regeneration.gif (498x269, 924.29K)

underrated

Attached: 1489384124712.png (657x527, 23.97K)

Thinking of this now, Piccolo is a reptilian

wtf even is this thread

ONLY EVIL THINGS GROW BACK WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM

It's still the the 3rd/4th picture unfortunately

hurry up

Namekians are slug people which slugs don’t have spines making them not reptiles but invertebrates.

if i plant a german in my garden, does this mean i can grow german arm trees, a whole forest of them all heiling vertically into the air ?

youtu.be/zbRpnn_myMM

>chop of my arm
>expect me to have a favorable opinion of you now

Lmao are you retarded? Our society is so left wing you would consider it outright communism you retarded mutt.

Wasnt Fascism mostly pushed by the Italians

plus, we have so many eastern/southern euros, russians, balkanites, turks, arabs, africans...
today's youth are mutts and those who aren't have gfs/bfs that are

For me, it's the lack of self-awareness by the illustrator. I can just see the thought patterns.

>Nazi=bad
>we destroy Nazi
>Nazi come back
>but why?
>surprisePikachu.jpg

No self reflection. No responsibility. Inability to comprehend that their decadent degenerate behavior and evil subversion of existing cultures is what makes people organize against them. But strangely they aren't content to leave different cultures alone to their own devices. I gradually began to hate them.

Captcha: 2TR4N

Attached: signal-2021-12-01-20-16-19-936.jpg (1350x797, 117.21K)

Nameks are a mix of different biologies. They are part plant (photosynthetic and asexual), part slug (slimy limb regrowth), part reptile (lay hard shelled eggs as reproduction)