Listen up you faggots,we are full

Stop coming here.We don't want you here.we are full.

Attached: TN-heading-v2-300x277.jpg (300x277, 25.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaZnrm-MfxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you suspect they are moving there, OP? Honest question. Asking for a fren.

No income tax.90 percent of the country is within a 2 day drive.Houses are cheap.People are friendly.Nobody bothers you.

Shitlibs shit up every state they live in and then move to southern states like Tennessee and put on the cowboy persona for the social media likes and act like a bunch of faggots and keep voting left and then they turn the good southern cowboy states into degenerate shitskin shitholes that they left
>t. Pissed off white southerner

You give free college, you get what you fucking deserve.

Worst drivers I've ever seen besides the New Jersey mongoloids on i81
t. VA

Problem is, Joe Biden's economy can only provide homeless immigrants, just like the Democrat Plantation Plan. Exploit everyone WHO has no other option with ruthless and utter contempt.
People still wear masks in public in 2022. Try doing your own research instead of being stupid. Tip your servants when they perform adequately.

Californians have a right to shit on any state they want. All you fucking faggots moved to cali first and ruined it. No we are getting you back. Deal with it, poor fags.

Tennessean is believin'

^^this, its happening all over the south

Attached: 68ec2f7b8a00c777.png (1000x1000, 216.1K)

as a fellow tennesseean i can confirm

For real anons, stop talking about great states on this board. BEANERS like to come here because they are low IQ and have no real innovation. They will follow White America wherever we go. Like money following rats. Latinos are far worse than niggers. They want to be White so bad, they will follow us around like we are their daddy, all the while complaining about us. STOP POSTING ABOUT GREAT WHITE STATES, BEANERS WILL COME. Then they will bring their families over, and then complain about us. I hate mexican and latino people.

Just send libs to Memphis
>Its tradition

Checked.
Theme song offering, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=GaZnrm-MfxA
The left is straw in the wind.

Already bought my house, stuff is packed and we're leave in 2 days

Don't flatter yourself, faggot. Literally nobody is moving there.

My sister moved to Nashville, excited to start a new life, but left within a year. The reason was everyone was way too fat. She's from Chicago mind you, so how fucking fat are people down there?

Ben Shapiro lives in Nashville, though.
There are drawbacks.

There are. Location data does not matter.
If Warren(Commission) gets her way, law itself will be hacked. Source: My 30gb download rate.
If Bitcoin is not private, all forms of tradable value are public. 10th amendment, and it will stand in any SCOTUS ruling.
The effort creates both the movement and value of currency.
Even if I die homeless, this is true.

Dolly invited me and i am going to bring my big city progressive ways just like she wants.

Good thing you brought it up cocksucker really flying under the radar on this one

GPT-3 bot?

It's a shame to see how TN has found its way onto the big tech shitlib radar. I fear it'll become Colorado 2.0 over time.

Attached: 20220618_184657_0.jpg (768x1024, 75.2K)