This isn't difficult

this isn't difficult

Attached: 1635801670650.png (599x494, 312.28K)

make me

Stfu chink

Show flag. Your edit is bad and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1647297247483.jpg (636x658, 75.83K)

You are absolutely right. We need to get those kikes to pay you niggers your reparations

inb4 you dull witted cattle give 300 angry (you)s to a spambot.

Attached: slide 3.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

stay mad

They've already formed a "Reperations Task Force". Mutts are going to pay up or get shot by the American police

Attached: 1483.png (808x506, 152.95K)

The equivalent of 50 marshall plans has been given to africa for food amd aid.

You owe us.
All fields faggot

Wow, so you're actually black or just lonely?

>no white people in America are poor
user I, ...

Also if you want us to stop calling you worthless half monkey niggers maybe make your own money and stop begging for cash like some stupid fucking drunk hobo on a street corner. Fucking worthless nigger fucks.

A bullet can make all your problems go away. do you want that reparation?

fuck off

Attached: 1654832993413.jpg (1024x615, 229.77K)

based trips of truth

But if one uses the proper seasoning it's different. The spam bots also report all these (You)s back to it's master, ironic i know. So all these responses DO get read by the people spamming here. It's not a one way street. They are collecting data and we are giving them our own special brand of it. However I agree with your base argument that Any Forums niggers too often take the spambot bait and ignore real threads. Sad.

Your own laziness,lack of paying attention in school,criminal lifestyle, and lack of responsibility made you poor.Fuck off with your reparations nog.We owe you nothing.You are free so what is your excuse for doing nothing for generations??? Work for it like the rest of us.Freedom isn't free...

nigger

i already don't pay taxes and am armed to the teeth awaiting the IRS

N

You each get a single round of 7.62

>muh reparations

mr marcus would have disagreed with your stupid ass on this crap considering he wanted african americans to go to africa. such as liberia.

Lol, no.

N

>"you"
Did I?
go fuck yourself.

Same, I have no reserved wealth, I technically spend more each month than I make, and would love nothing more than to let my children watch me in a grenade-off with the FBI.

>i already don't pay taxes and am armed to the teeth awaiting the IRS
Nice larp but you won't do shit

Attached: 10717.jpg (1440x1440, 740.65K)

I'd prefer not to.

Attached: Bartleby_MP3_download_folder-480x480.jpg (480x480, 66.16K)

frankly I wouldn't care if they were paid reparations, if it meant they forever shut the fuck up and stopped pushing their victim narrative.
but we all know it wouldnt do shit and they would continue demanding more concessions regardless

>Jogger demanding gibs
Here, take this banana of peace.

Attached: Training for the next BLM protest.webm (360x640, 673.22K)

My plastic doormat says otherwise.