Aliens Are Real

what are the political implications of aliens being real? We’ve seen everything but a body (allegedly). We’ve seen the craft, we’ve heard the stories, they’ve been present through all of history (Egypt, biblical, Sumerian, etc). What are they? and what exactly do they want with us? The acknowledged existence of aliens would changes politics forever. Thoughts?

Attached: D151B145-3505-4778-AE4D-ED5E214838B8.jpg (1284x1656, 711.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tStmPk9IuQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_International_Posadist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've already made contact. And even seen one for 15 seconds before it went away. It's surreal. You can communicate to them with your mind. But only if your intentions are pure

I have seen them before it's real

Attached: god.png (2576x1543, 1.46M)

Whichever party finds a way to make peace with the aliens will surely have the black vote until the end of time

They're real and they've cordoned off our solar system as a dangerous area

Attached: coomunion.jpg (122x200, 7.41K)

Did you do this through meditation?

youtu.be/tStmPk9IuQk

>We’ve seen everything but a body (allegedly)

Here.

Attached: Alien corpses L'Annonciation Quebec 1992 (2).webm (606x480, 2.94M)

I have had sleep paralysis dreams involving getting abducted by tall greys that looked like that and have seen weird lights in the sky for about a year.

>dreams
user I...

I often experience severe tinnitus, the frequencies get so intense that I feel like my body is shaking and then I lift off through my ceiling into what I imagine is a ufo. This has happened weekly for almost a year now.

the grey I saw was skinny as fuck, I could see its ribs and it's limbs were like sticks. It had a slightly bigger head than average but the facial features were well defined due to low fat. It had eyes 2 times the size of our own, no facial expression and moved like a robot, but it is hard to remember how it was moving. It looked slow but fast and I couldn't move and shit.

The body of an equally intelligent non-human creature would be naturally jarring due to evolutionary adaptation and survival instinct. The involuntary fight or flight reaction would be more so if that creature was clearly more intelligent, possibly even leading to reverence as a bargain for mercy, or even favor of the creature.

Obviously if non human entities became commonplace in our life, the geopolitics of our species would change to accommodate such reactions. On the other hand, it may be preferable for intelligent creatures to remain hidden, or at least unknown physiologically. They may choose to reveal themselves to some who can control their innate fear instincts.

It was too real. Many abduction stories are told through dreams anyways so I guess they are wrong too?

I am sorry that happens to you. Do you or have you taken any prescriptions in the past?

they induce you into a sort of daze so its seems like a dream.

>Aliens Are Real

Attached: then-show-me-his-body.jpg (400x400, 68.9K)

I am scared.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_International_Posadist

No, I’ve never been on SSRI’s or any form of medication before

They are either demons, fallen angels or both.

Attached: 394e3b0a3032968adfb2f0d9703d821e.gif (550x760, 63.64K)

Parasites are real, some are from the crater next to ours.

Aliens are demons.

Literal sperm cells calcified in deep space.

Attached: 2C62D124-EC61-4F1B-B7CD-1EA71DDAB209.png (1860x1339, 3.28M)

Consider watching if you haven't already. Involves testimonies like what you're describing. Also reveals the demonic spirits and their lies behind these experiences.
>the grey
Guy in the video also describes the visions he and other have had of the 'unmasking' of these beings. They look even worse in their true form.

It's an effect from the mRNA injection you consented to. Research it.

Never been vaxxed, never been tested.

>what are the political implications of poo poo pee pee?

Attached: Advanced Tactical Faggotry.png (455x269, 24.98K)

yea, and around that time I was always outside looking out my porch to see ufos. I've seen many lights that I cannot explain. Bright colorful orange lights that illuminate in a non sequential order, and other things like slow moving 2 bright white lights (saw them 3 times, 1 time with my father that knows everything about plains and has thousands of hours flying). My father has seen some with me when we were outside out of mere coincidence usually. They are usually less frequent when he is not around. After all of those dreams and going outside at night, I stopped. I am a pussy to go outside at night now.

I was on lexapro for a couple months so I was thinking maybe that had something to do with hallucinations or sleep paralysis I was having involving aliens.

Ill listen to him

>that knows everything about plains
>thousands of hours flying

Knows everything about planes except how to spell it apparently.

I'm an autist bro, but my father is a flight instructor and I'm providing some form of witness. There are strange flashes of white lights in the sky. They are not metorites.

take it as a compliment. they generally only interact with high iq non mutt people.. if you ever want to call them go outside with a flashlight at night and strobe it on and off into the sky.

Why does it trigger space fags so much to be faced with the fact that aliens and demons are the same thing?

It doesn't. What triggers religious faggots is that demon's are actually aliens.

Consider this
An alien civilization with the technology to travel the galaxy/universe would likely also have the technology to 3D print a human being.
The aliens are here already, and they look just like us.

aliens are a statistical certainty considering the vastness of space, and my personal belief is that nonhuman sentient life is and has been interacting with human society for thousands of years. I believe our current society is the result of rebuilding and repopulating of the sparsely distributed survivors of the former worldwide civilization, atlantis/lemuria/mu/hyperborea no way of knowing when these existing or how/if they overlapped, but our society today are the survivors of their cataclysms. We used to be multiplanetary, mars was nuked into a literal hellscape and Tiamat was given explosion poisoning until it became the asteroid belt we know and love today. the Moon is closer and smaller than we're led to believe and personally I there are people and nonpeople operating there and in other nonterrestial places in the solar system. humanity is connected by a global consciousness and right now that global consciousness is suffering from cognitive dissonance while being heavily influenced by unpredictable solar activity. i think were going to see the introduction of nonhuman sentient life before the end of the summer, but my prediction is that what will be presented will quickly fall apart because official confirmation of the subject would literally be pandoras box in terms of its effects on public opinion. it will cause an absolute chaotic shitstorm on social media, narratives will spin out of control, and i wouldn't be surprised if real ayys show up to btfo the bluebeamers. it would be cash if we get to see big scary holograms in the sky suddenly replaced by bluescreens that Windows 11 has encountered an error. shit will be wild. my moneys on ayylmaos before the end of September and then we get to see a cosmic karmic bitchslap the likes of which has never been witnessed before.

Attached: 1646805747904.webm (720x720, 2.83M)

It's scary bros

Attached: crypepo.png (860x602, 152.79K)