HUGE MANDELA HAPPENING

Remember when Yanni died back in 2012ish? Well not so fast bucko. Yanni is alive!!!!

yanni.com/news/yanni-returns-to-uae

Attached: Yanni-DaretoDreamAlbum.png (300x300, 206.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tKVzm0SBYtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was there ever an alternate timeline where your mother wasn't a fat whore?

Sorry, don’t remember Yanni dying.
Maybe it’s just you.

Who?

Yanni

I think someone might've goofed on you so you'd stop buying his albums

good shit
youtu.be/tKVzm0SBYtQ

yanni never die he will turn into his music

This

The z is for zoomer

Attached: 1567.png (378x481, 167.6K)

You were on another timeline in 2012. Somehow our timelines converged. This never happened in the current timeline. I’ve met people like you. You’re not alone. We are trying to figure it out together. All timelines matter.

Yanni was a cyborg created by Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff to take over the world while at the same time being kind of a fag. Every time Yanni dies he is given more power via inter dimensional transbogafying. You have been warned.

mandella effect isnt real, the earth isnt flat, nobody died at sandy hook, and the magnetic poles are going to flip and end the majority of society/probably life by the year 2040 and op is a fagget

Attached: tfwtoowoke.jpg (710x473, 125.76K)

Sorry jew, I know you are good at initiating psyops normally, but that muh mandela effect scam will never take off IMO.

Ask moloch stronger, frens.

That's around the time Hayao Miyazaki died
>he's back too

Holy shit I could have sworn he died

Yanni never died in my timeline. Welcome to my reality. Here OP is always a fag, what's it like in your timeline?

I will never forget live at the acropolis

>Remember when Yanni died back in 2012ish? Well not so fast bucko. Yanni is alive!!!!

Yanni only died in the fag universe.

In the normal universe he is still alive.

Attached: Me.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

I liked his song Supersonik Elektronik

Fucking larper, everyone knows Yanni is immortal in all timelines