What happens when all the jabbed cops drop dead?

Can the US survive with no police force?

Attached: jabbie.jpg (1800x1445, 261.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-supports-housing-for-200-black-canadian-families-871958367.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Justice instead revenue generation will prevail.

a hero will cross state lines

Attached: kenosha_kyle.webm (720x720, 2.36M)

This was a key part of their China/Russia plan all along
Every important west ally took (((Pfizer))), mandates for cops and military while Russia China had their own shit. We are all about globalisation and importing/exporting shit except when it comes to medicine for a suppoused global pandemic? Give me a break... Australia and Canada was more widely enforced because of our strategic positions for the alliance.

It will be blamed on antivaxers until it’s too late for them to realize what’s happening. Antivaxers will then be at odds with the government. After that you have to pick your conspiratorial conclusion. Will we be plugged into the matrix, exterminated, enslaved, hunger games, sold to demon aliens? Maybe welcomed into the NWO as the new general populous because we’re such big brains? My money is on summer camps.

Having a heart attack at 30 years of age is perfectly normal, incel.

>Things that never happened

link?

Remember each one of these fucking losers, more likely than not, viciously pushed their vaxx niggardry on us, the normal people. I hope they all die slow and in excruciating pain. Fucking pieces of shit

>mfw i'm not allowed to go into the office or travel for work because i'm unvaxxed

Attached: 1557196271037.jpg (900x960, 85.71K)

Been saying this for over a year but no one gives a shit. Once the masses accepted men and women werent men and women, reason has gone out the fucking window. Reality, let alone real politik, doesn't even enter the conversation here.

Based. Enjoy that Jab copper hahahahah

What happens when the clot shot kills off 40% or more of Canada's Parliament? They'll have to call an election ahead of schedule is what.

Just talked to a friend who works at Costco; They're 70% understaffed. Even the best workers (all vaxxed to the max) are chronically sick now and staying home and the zoomers they hire are working for 3 weeks then telling them to stuff their shitty job and quitting. My town is covered wall to wall in "We're hiring" signs. They're paying premiums to sign you up. It's crazy. McD's is paying $23 an hour to flip burgers with a signing bonus of a thousand bucks kek

The day of the Red Deer Prophecy is here now.

Attached: red deer pepe and apu.png (853x1024, 1.44M)

Why would anyone need zogbots to survive

Then it's time to celebrate.
Death to all pigs.

it sounds like you need more 3rd worlders who will gladly work for pennies

That's what they're going to try to pull. That's why Vanguard and Black Rock are buying all the houses. They're going to give them for free to the new nigger replacements.

newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-supports-housing-for-200-black-canadian-families-871958367.html

They've been doing this for at least 5 years in Vancouver; foreclosed houses are given for free to Somali refugees. $1.5 million houses! Free!

It's the great replacement.

Attached: 1652506533830.png (1134x2046, 655.8K)

Not only will it survive, but it will thrive once there are no ZOG enforcers to stop the American people from taking out the trash (you know who you are).

Attached: 1650079968960.png (532x578, 664.41K)

the us can't survive with a police force

Attached: 1652711833249m.jpg (1024x970, 116.4K)

it always tickles me funny and puts a smile on my face to hear news about government employees dying